Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Sep 25, 2009.

?

New Smacked Thread

Poll closed Oct 2, 2009.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because True Love Is NOT A One Night Stand

17 vote(s)
    44.7%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #18: 'Cause she belongs with Mac dammit!

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because It's Smack NOT ADella, stupid writers!!!

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #18: Mac'll Smack ADella When/If He Finds Out

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac<3 Stella #18: 'Cause SMACk beats Adella anyday

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  6. Mac <3 Stella # 18: Strong and confident beats shy and geeky

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Mac <3 Stella # 18:Because they're not alone

4 vote(s)
    10.5%
  8. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because No Dork Can Ruin What They Have

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  9. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

8 vote(s)
    21.1%
  10. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because he will be strong for both

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

YAY ive been smiling ever since i woke up this morning or should i say at noon XD

it has to happen if not TBTP is VERY VERY CRUEL and EVIL as who knows what

im just glad if... i mean when it happens that Mac initiated the kiss and hug and the hand touching

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

KABOON! My heart has just exploded inside my chest[​IMG]

Really? Alison, you better cross your fingers or i will faint. Oh DARN I wish i could be here to read comments inmediately DARN IT! I AM DYING!
    THIS IS LIKE THE NIGHT 5.24 WAS AIRED! I DON'T HAVE BUTTERFLIES IN MY BELLY, I HAVE AN EAGLE!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

OH MY GOD! THIS IS THE NIGHT???????????? REALLY?????VERY REALLY?????????

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. Aislara

Aislara Victim

I have to say this season was kind of disappointing at the begining. However, we had that nice scene at the end of Manhattanhenge. I know a lot of people were disgruntled because of the 'love statement' and the camera pan to Adam. But the camera had to cut to Adam. AS in he was not sitting next to her. AS in she was sitting where she belonged. . . next to Mac.
    The final confrontation, where Mac mentions Claire he says that Claire will always be a apart of him. He doesn't sound mournful about it, more matter of fact, as if he recognizes that he has found closure on that chapter. Then Stella's toast about love. Maybe that got him to thinking:) She looked pretty good that night, like she was trying to impress someone ;)

Then we got Death House and I agree there is a drastic change in their interaction. It seemed to be a disconnect from the way that they were behaving in the early season. It's established that Mac is not a touchy-feely guy, but there he is :)

Something must have happened :) We could write some good fanfic to fill in the blank, I'm sure.

--Heartfelt talk sitting in the car neither ready for the night to end. Knowing Hawkes is waiting upstairs.
    -- Staying behind to linger at the bar. . .
    -- Of course their is the smutty versions, too. . . but the mind goes there too easily :)

4. idwithheld

idwithheld Victim

Yeah I'm actually thrilled that Mac initiated too... but I hope it's not one of those hugs/kisses mac gives to EVERYONE in the friendly way... if you know what I mean. I hope they make it seem like there is more to it. :drool:

HAHAHA Mac getting all physical now?! lol
    but I have to agree with the hand touches... I liked how they emphasized it in the last ep.

So I tried photoshoping the result of the very last frame of the scene but I'm not sure if it's a spoiler or anything but just incase ...

[​IMG]

Well at least we see them wrapping their arms around each other snugly :p
    the next frame is black! lol

5. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Didnt get a kiss that I saw but what a WONDERFUL exchange of SMILES they gave each other!!!:thumbsup: There was a great opening scene where Mac and Stella were walking down the street delivering a Christmas tree to someone and Mac was sharing with Stell about the Taylor Christmas trees of the past and asked if the tree was getting to heavy. Stella was sharing how she carried one up ten flights of steps in school and Mac was teasing her about it. There is difinitely a change in there relationship I think they are spending more time together outside of work. When they got the tree to its destination the lady asked them to stay but Mac said "We" have the early shift in the morning we cant!!! Maybe he needed to get Stell home and get her tucked in for the night!!!:drool: The ending was great as well. You could tell that Mac and Stella were working together getting the party organized and even though we did not get a kiss (that we get to see anyway) we got a gaze that when they looked into each others eyes AMORE!!!!! Good night people it will be a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

6. idwithheld

idwithheld Victim

Thanks for the info! The writers are such teasers... I'll have to wait to see it myself though :)

Merry Christmas to you too!

7. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Hope you can see it soon! Just watched that opening scene again and it was even BETTER the second time!!! Mac is seriously teasing and flirting with Stella!! and she is loving it!!! If this keeps up I will have to get all excited again!:lol: Although after seeing it tonight it is kind of hard not to get excited I will be hearing alot of Smack Thuds! hitting the floor after watching this episode!

8. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

Even though there were nothing definitive I am so happy about this episode. Just seeing the hug actually in the show. May I note, just seconds after Danny and Lindsay hugged almost the same way? (Of course theirs were not as Hot.)

I think someone mentioned that they would probably black out right after, leave us hanging till after Christmas.. You were right.. But I actually don't mind, I like the way things are progressing, slowly but surely.

9. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Lori, thanks for the details! :D

I am still watching the episode. Only 6 minutes passed. And I can't stop smiling when I saw both of them in the opening scene. :lol: Well, I took some screen caps and I will now proceed to watch them. Then maybe I could post some more screen caps on their scenes.

Both of them looked and sounded so happy together while sharing their experiences on the Christmas Tree. They shared laughter as well as endless smiles.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

That's exactly what I was thinking :guffaw::guffaw:

LOVED the SMacktastic Christmas episode. Those looks, smiles and story sharing....just put my shipper heart on overdrive and that hug at the end...I thought I was going to pass out. It was just too cute. Hope the writers are not going to drop it all after Christmas hiatus or they will have very angry me knocking on their door.

Otherwise it was BRILLIANT!
    Whohoooooooooooot!

Have Smacktastic Christmas everyone!

11. lilmzhappy

lilmzhappy Witness

Was there that kiss on the head????

12. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Finally finish watching. :D And I brought more pics and also the last scene's graphic interchange format(animated) image. Only 4 pictures are allowed in image code though, the rest must be in links. This episode is amazing. I have been spending the whole evening smiling and I forgot about my lunch and dinner! Merry Christmas, everyone! :)

Their looks are intense...

6.11 - Second Chances

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

More in links:
    6.11-1
    6.11-2
    6.11-3
    6.11-4
    6.11-5
    6.11-6
    6.11-7
    6.11-8

Last edited: Dec 17, 2009
  13. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

Thanks for those dear ^^
    Love the gif one :D still so cute. Now I'm going to spend rest o the day sarin at that one.:wtf:
    Nope, it faded out which I believe was the plan, bu hug was priceless :D :D

14. Nirce

Nirce Hit and Run

Hi, smackeds

I have not seen the episode yet, but the comments could only have been very good. A real kiss would be all good and will be when it happens, but the touch, the smiles, the glances between them is wonderful. In these pictures you can feel how comfortable they are with each other, how much is natural they are so close. After a snowstorm at the beginning of the season, the sun came to shine in all its intensity. I just hope we are not in a wrong reading between the lines.

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

HEYA FAMILY! :D

I am at the cibercaffe watching the episode. The teaser is over (I have watched it 30 times LOL) MAY I SAY SOMETHING?

THEY ARE A COUPLE! THEY ARE!
    THEY MUST BE DARN IT!

MAC WAS FULL OF CHRISTMAS SPIRIT AND STELLA WAS SHINING LIKE THE CHIRTSMAS STAR! :D

(I WILL BE POST MORE LATER. I STILL WANT TO WATCH THE FIRST PART!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.