Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Sep 25, 2009.

?

New Smacked Thread

Poll closed Oct 2, 2009.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because True Love Is NOT A One Night Stand

17 vote(s)
    44.7%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #18: 'Cause she belongs with Mac dammit!

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because It's Smack NOT ADella, stupid writers!!!

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #18: Mac'll Smack ADella When/If He Finds Out

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac<3 Stella #18: 'Cause SMACk beats Adella anyday

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  6. Mac <3 Stella # 18: Strong and confident beats shy and geeky

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Mac <3 Stella # 18:Because they're not alone

4 vote(s)
    10.5%
  8. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because No Dork Can Ruin What They Have

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  9. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

8 vote(s)
    21.1%
  10. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because he will be strong for both

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

5 minutes later....

*still squeeeeeing*

10 minutes later....

*still in the middle of her squeeeeeing*

20 minutes later...

*still squeeeeing and making the happy dance*

40 minutes latrer...

*melts in a puddle of awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww*:adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:

those caps are just absolutely the BEST Xmas present EVER!!!!!!and no, it's SO not a behind the scene...it just can't be...TPTB is not that mean is it?

2. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: lol, you and me both when I got them!!!!! And if that scene really IS part of the ep, I don't think I'll be able to stop SQUEE-ing for days!! My hubby is already giving me funny looks since last night because I'll randomly break into a stupid grin thinking of those pics!:lol: LOL, can't imagine if it actually happens!! I'll be idiotically grinning for DAYS!!! :lol: What better note could they leave us on during re-run time?! :hugegrin::adore::adore:

3. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

tell me about it LOL I literally screamed I think neighbors are going to file a lawsuit soon!:p But I don't really care! :adore::adore:

4. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

LMAO!!!! same here!!!!i think i'll squeeeee even when in my sleep, and i'll dream me squeeeeing...YES i'm just that weird and i'm a shipper :lol::lol:

oh and about funny faces in the last 2 hours my mom, my grandma my dad and even my brother came to see if i was ok...and i kept grinning like no tomorrow and they were like :wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

and my mom goes:' i don't know you...'

and my bro:'you finally lost it, didn't you?'

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: serioulsy i'm SO happy that i don't give a damn of what they think!!!!

5. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*THUD*

They look so cute together and I love Mac (Gary) holding Stella (Melina)

To be honest I didn't think that pic as a behind the scenes pic at all until I read your posts...Something in that pic tells me that indeed is a scene! If it is all I can say: "WE GOT SMACKED FOR XMAS PRESENT!!! HURREY!!!"

*dances*

6. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

I REALLY HATE to say what I am about to say but I think it is behind the scenes *ducks to avoid tomatoes!* because THAT is the relationship they are so desperately are trying to contain. The chemistry these two actors have is such a wonderful thing and they could do so much with it. But as you can see they are sooo relaxed as in most behind the scenes NOTE* Please see Avie to your left! They keep Mac so tight reined and professional, the only couple of times I have seen them let these two go natural was in the coffee scene with the eye and in the end of officer Blue were that was more of a "Gary" smile then a Mac one. Please let me be wrong because I really really want to be. Also I am afraid of another scene in the promo where Mac and Stella are looking ahead at somthing and Stella turns towards the camera as if too acknowledge someone or somthing and she has a look of pleasure on her face that makes me worried to say A/S and if that is the case add another s to that and take away the slash:rolleyes:

7. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

darn now you insinuated the doubt in me....

i SO didnt want to watch the promo but heck now i've got to see for myself...

it cant be a BtS, it cant be a BtS *repeats the mantra*

8. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

My god are you evil... But you are right though. Gary and Melina are so relaxed and happy and smiling around eachother, The smile that practically fills Melina's face during that hug is also a Melina smile, if you think about it. I haven't once seen Stella with such a big, happy unconditional smile. Melina is known to have held on to her more childish self, (Which is a good thing) But it does tell us that something has to have changed if Stella is dancing around with a smile like that on her face. Darn, now I'm more convinced that it is behind the scenes..

I'm looking as much forwards to that eppie as I am for christmas.. And I LOOORVE Christmas..

9. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Hey, stopped by to also share in the spoiler pics.

*puts on Mod hat*

Just a reminder that pics and discussions of upcoming episodes NEED to go into spoiler boxes. Please let one of us know if you need help.

Second, also we don't want to shut down this thread again so the topic NEEDS to stay on Mac and Stella, got it? ;)

*takes off Mod hat*

Okay, so I've been to the Gary thread, the Mac thread, and now here. I have to say, I LOVE those pics of Mac/Stella. I don't think it's a behind the scenes sort of thing, but I could be wrong. Possibly it's at the end of the episode, sort of like Manhattenage when the whole team was out to dinner. Either way, I'm so glad that Mac and Stella have found their way back to each other and all their friendship and the chemistry between them isn't lost. :D

10. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

I'm sorry my bad, but I have tried and tried to get the spoiler things to work but to no avail:confused:

I am sorry I did not want to write that and I dont wish it for anything in the world .... really I am quite nice:)
    If they could only let Mac and Stella go with it. They have such a great chemistry and there is so much potential. You would think TPTB would take it and run with it!:scream: Mac keeps his guard up always. It is hard to keep us believing that Lucy is finally going to let Charlie Brown kick the football any time now... How long should we be expected to wait? I hope not untill the end of the run because nothing irritates me more than that.

11. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

:brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall:

:censored::censored::censored::mad::mad::mad:

i can't see the promo...stupid region thingy...oh well, *jumps back on shippers-land*

that is not a behind the scene, nope...those two are Mac and Stella hugging each other because something during tonight's episode or 'second chances' is happened between them *nods*, maybe they had a fight and that is their way to make up...

WHAT? i girl can't dream? :lol:

Last edited: Dec 9, 2009
  12. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Hey ya all!!!!!!!

I was about to start working on my computer and thought to check out the forum and YYEEEEEYYYY pictures!!! and not just random pictures THE MOSTAMAZING PICTURES!!!! *making the wild happy dance*:lol::lol:
    I hope that they are nor behind the scenes!!!! But I (as always) have a theory! They are undercover trying to catch a serial killer Santa!!! :guffaw: :guffaw::guffaw: :guffaw: and they are pretending to be a happy couple as they are watching the suspect!!! BUT because we can't leave this just as pretending to be the happy couple after they make the arrest they will go to celebrate Christmas privetly if you know what I mean!!!! ;););):lol::lol:
    See? No need to be behind the scenes!!! :lol:

13. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

*dies a little death* :drool: :drool: :adore: :adore:
    That's all I'm gonna say to these pics and spoilers :adore:

oh, one more thing if I may:

If that scene is in the trailer it HAS to be Mac & Stella and I've heard from other sources that this is gonna happen in the episode. Let's not panic and just wait and see, alright? Besides, Gary looks very much like Mac to me in these pics... I have no idea how to explain it but he just does.

14. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

I get you there. Gary looks like Mac. I rewatched it and you know, something in my gut tells me that I'm gonna like the eppie. The other behind the scenes shots are shots of them shooting the episode. Except one, where one of the female guest stars are making a funny face. But I think, maybe it's just there to show that the guest stars are having fun? I've changed my mind about this a billion times already since i watched the promo, but suddenly I'm confident it's M/S, if not romantic (Which I desperately want it to be) THen at least as a really really close friendly hug.
    Sidethought, How great would it be to get SMacked to happen in the first christmas episode on the show? Or please god let there be some serious SMacked. I swear if it happens, It'll restore my faith in Santa. (Well also partially in TPTB I guess.)

15. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

HA-AH!!! i defeated the evil evil you tube!!! !MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH*feels quite proud of self* anyway this is what i think...

YES!!!!! they are Mac and Stella, c'mon!!! we know Mac is kinda 'private' and all but that, but is SO Mac hugging Stella!!!!they're happy and at the end he kisses her temple *goes back on squeeeeing for another 40 minutes* :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: no one can make me change my mind now!!! it's not a behind the scenes!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.