Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Sep 25, 2009.

?

New Smacked Thread

Poll closed Oct 2, 2009.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because True Love Is NOT A One Night Stand

17 vote(s)
    44.7%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #18: 'Cause she belongs with Mac dammit!

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because It's Smack NOT ADella, stupid writers!!!

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #18: Mac'll Smack ADella When/If He Finds Out

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac<3 Stella #18: 'Cause SMACk beats Adella anyday

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  6. Mac <3 Stella # 18: Strong and confident beats shy and geeky

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Mac <3 Stella # 18:Because they're not alone

4 vote(s)
    10.5%
  8. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because No Dork Can Ruin What They Have

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  9. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

8 vote(s)
    21.1%
  10. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because he will be strong for both

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Hello All!

I missed you very much but unfortunately work hasn't been kind to me latelly. That's why I would love a SMAC episode to cheer me up! something really unexpected! not the traditional mistletoe kiss but something more exciting! You know, the moments in action movies when you think that you are going to die and you entrust your deepest secrets to the love of your life? that kind of moment I would love to see! But having no foundation in the SMAC relationship I can take everything good the writters will give us!! :lol:

PS I saw in the Belga pictures a photo of Stella with a hint of blood in her cheek. Can someone confirm this? (I have started imaginating things!! :confused:)

Hugs to all,
    (I really missed you!!!!)

2. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

I just checked out the spoiler site and saw the new promotional photos for episode 6.10 - Death House. It looks like it is filled with Mac & Stella scenes :drool:. Well here are the promotional photos.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2009
  3. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

Oohhh I love these promo pics!! :drool: :drool: I can't waaaaiiit!! :D I need my Stella+Mac overdose!! :adore: Thanks for posting, Asprine!! :D

Fiery - Stella with blood on her cheek??? :eek: Omg! I didn't see a pic like that!! :eek: But don't worry, I doubt something will happen to her, sweetie!! :) And even if she'd be a little bruised that would just scream for good smacked scenes, right?? ;)
    Aww, but trouble at work sucks :( hope you'll get better soon!! *hug*

Gotta rush now but I'll be back!! hugs to all!!

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Heya Family!!!!!!!!!!!

I am still off communication with the whole world but I passed by just to say HI to you

I have seen those promo piccies:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: and as someone said above i don't want to have such huge expectations to enjoy the episode even more. I have the feeling they will share juicy time together;)

(BTW I don't know where they film those scene but i like the painting in the roof:eek::eek::eek:)

And i haven't notice blood yet but i can't yet the moment Mac screams "Stellaaaaaaaa":drool::drool::drool::drool: well, it sounded to me MAC did it:p

my love to all

Debbie :D

5. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

*emphatically* Heck yeah!!!! :devil::devil: Gaaaaah, I can't WAIT for tomorrow night!! :scream: lol, I'm starting to be afraid of subconsciously expecting too much out of it and subsequently being mad 'cause it didn't live up.....:shifty: I just want SMacked back so badly!! :scream: Been rewatching all seasons in order and just finished 3, and even when Virus was around there was way more SMacked than there has been so far!!! :angryrazz::brickwall:

Last edited: Dec 8, 2009
  6. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

WOW, calm down please or you're gonna hurt yopurself with that wall :lol:

there will be SMacked because....because i said so, and if not TPTB's better start running :devil::devil::devil::devil::devil: and FAST!!!

can't wait for tomorrow!!!

7. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

'k! :lol:

lol, I will join you and bring the pitchforks if they mess it up!!!:evil:

Update:

*SQUEEEEEE* :hugegrin: Just watched the promo for ep. 11!!!! Here's to hoping the end is NOT a behind-the-scenes clip!!!!!! *mutters and glowers* knowing the writers, it probably is.........:shifty:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 9, 2009
  8. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

They can't do it to us! Can they?????:wtf::wtf::eek::eek:
    Because if they do I am going to be very very angry!

Oh please for one Christmas miracle! Please!?

9. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Jade_Nolan, thank you so much!!! :scream: :drool: I can't believe my eyes! *bangs my head* and looks at the screen again. *pass out* It is in the U.S region promo. If the scene is included in the promo, I do not think it will be just a behind the scene clips. However, writers are tricky. :D I am thrilled! Thank you once again! :)

10. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

those pics are very tantalising! they were right at the end of the promo though so i bet they were put there to make everyone talk about it and get gossip going. i hope it's not just on set and actually in the show. :D

11. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

Exactly!!!! And I'm not getting my hopes up too high considering there were other behind-the-scenes shots in that promo.............. But, until I'm proved otherwise, I'm imagining it's in the ep because it makes me very happy!!! :hugegrin::luvlove:

12. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

you know re-watching those caps ...it just makes me to stop breathing. I want this close hug to happen so much I am desperate, literally.

13. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Which is what I am afraid of. OF COURSE we had to have a little winky wink from Danny to Lindsey:rolleyes: I guess they just dont care if they start losing viewers of the Smack ship because I am almost gone:rolleyes:

14. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

I am not going to give up but going follow my stubborn mule ( or for those who like horoscopes I am going with Brick wall vs Capricorn ) system when I believe what I believe and nothing else influences my belief. :D

15. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry, but I'm going to say I think it's behind the scenes. Although i haven't actually watched the clip yet. But the pictures, says alot. He is really I mean Really holding her close to him, either like it's for a promotional behind the scenes shot, or as if M/S really got together.. If you look at picture number 3, It kind'a looks like Stella, or Melina, whichever it is, is either posing, or showing off somehow. (As if telling someone about them, by the way Mac/Gary holds her.) So the two options i see are those above. The promotional thing, seems most likely to me. Considering TPTB's reluctance to get them together so far..
    I'm hopelessly hoping for them to get together though. It would be fantastic..

I hope you could make sense of my rambling :D

ALright, short edit, again. I just watched the promo, (Thank god for sites to beat regionalthingys) Anyhow, I rewatched the hug over and over and over again. Because just before it darkens completely, I was sure Mac looked like he was going to kiss her cheek, but it could just be the bad resolution and the fact that the hug is so close, and it darkens at that obnoxious moment. Anyone notice this ? Or am i just desperate? I guess so..

Last edited: Dec 9, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.