Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Sep 25, 2009.

?

New Smacked Thread

Poll closed Oct 2, 2009.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because True Love Is NOT A One Night Stand

17 vote(s)
    44.7%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #18: 'Cause she belongs with Mac dammit!

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because It's Smack NOT ADella, stupid writers!!!

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #18: Mac'll Smack ADella When/If He Finds Out

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac<3 Stella #18: 'Cause SMACk beats Adella anyday

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  6. Mac <3 Stella # 18: Strong and confident beats shy and geeky

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Mac <3 Stella # 18:Because they're not alone

4 vote(s)
    10.5%
  8. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because No Dork Can Ruin What They Have

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  9. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

8 vote(s)
    21.1%
  10. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because he will be strong for both

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

Guys, hey! :D

Ahh, cool I'm not the only one recognizing Stella's shirt from GFD :D

I loved the last episode too, their conversation about Hawkes was just SO great :adore: And revealing, I agree on that too! :D The looks they shared, omg... :adore:
    I also think Mac told Stella about his plans with Sheldon - offering his extra room ;) that was so incredibly sweet of Mac, I could've kissed him :adore:

MacsLady, omg, I love all your reasons! :D So TRUE, all of it! :D

Yeah, that was so cool! :D It seemed as if she didn't even care about her "date", she was a lot more worried because Mac wasn't there yet and she was like totally waiting for his call :D

OMG yeah, I didn't even think about that!! :adore: He didn't even give it a second thought, he just went after her right away. How romantic :adore:

Ohhh, I know another reason (if it hasn't been mentioned yet, that is)

Because she sits on his desk and he doesn't mind :drool:
    If you ask me, he enjoys the view quite a lot :drool: ;)

Another thing I'm completely sure about is, that he eventually quit wearing a tie because of Stella ;) I think she can ask him to do pretty much anything and he'd just do it because he's not able to resist her :adore: :devil:

Last edited: Nov 7, 2009
  2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Heya Family!!!!!!! :D

Karlia,welcome to the Smacked Household Thread. It's a crazy place just like its inhabitants:lol: we are lovely..well we try it;) Post and have fun. This is the best place to stay (when it's not closed:p)

Mary mou!!--->
    ohh i am dying for watching 6.06!!!!!!!!!:drool: but i will try it tomorrow morning:thumbsup:
    As long as i have them back with the melting ice we will be ok:thumbsup: besides i want to know what happened to my fav Doc and what about Mac offering "the extra room" to Sheldon (The "They are so living together" hypothesis is back alive again:lol:)

AHHHHHH it sounds so incredible! :D I can't give my opinion until i get to watch the episode but the way you talk about it sounds so good and promising for us. And you are so right, Mary mou! Their conversations never has been unidimensional. Usually they get the answers they need reading into them! :D

Lori--->
    mmm it sounds good. Quotes anywhere?????? I want that episode!!!!!!:thumbsup:

Karu!!!!!!!!!! hey you dear!!!!!!!! :D --->
    i don't complain ata all either because i love all Sheldon's episodes. usually he is deeply connected to both: Mac and Stella and i simply LOVE IT!:drool: darling i hope you will be back soon. I always enjoy your messages, Karu

Catu--->
    this sounds SO GOODDDDDDDDDDDDDD:drool:Sheldon AND Baby have always been like their kids. Not because of their age of course but because of the DYNAMIC of their relationship!:drool:

Kaila--->
    oh oh oh i want so baddd to watch this episode! i am dying here!!!!!:drool: and yeap, "the green connection" aparently was reestablished:lol:we only needed some time i can see;) thank you again Santa!:bolian:
    i really want to watch this. I don't understand the high expectations thing! :drool:
    Shippy!!!--->
    OHHHH i needed quotes and you just gave it to me! Thanks you darling for that! ;) :D
    I hope i will find you soon on MSN but when you are, i am not and viceversa :( Take care :D

Queenie-->
    OH LA LA!!!!!!!:drool: Those piccies are awesome!!!!!!!!!:drool: we are so happy with little and simple things. COOL!:bolian:

Hammer--->
    :D You have the most incredible ideas:bolian:

G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am gonna have 5.16 this week (which is great because i don't know where i left my tape LOL) and it was a jewel as episode because of having them together, relaxed, comfortable, is exactly what i was looking for but the best of the best has been that priceless conversation they had inside Mac's office. It's one of those piece of jewelry because of acting and writing. Mac and Stella showed why they MUST be together because of they showed how much they know each other and how much they care for each other too. Lovely memory there! :D

Fight. Stella in danger. Ice melting. It's all i have been hoping for:lol: Back in S1 the one suffering a shock was Mac and he was inside an iceberg. Only under Stella's warm care he could recover this lovely way. She did it for him and now she is the one who needs someone breaking her walls;)

Vanessa--->
    yeah, it was funny she was worried he wasn't there (well considering her date i shoudl have been worried for it too:devil: BTW I watched 5.15 this last Thursday and it waas lovely how without words, they could communicate Baby was the guy they needed to establish a connection to Jason. They looked like proud parents:drool:

Mom and Dad and the kid ;)

[​IMG]

"Cupid" and Mac and Stell :D

[​IMG]

She notices when he is not well
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 7, 2009
  3. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Heya family! :)

Asprine made this for you!

[​IMG]

For larger/wallpaper size, click the Image Thumb below:
    [​IMG]

Welcome to Mac/Stella family, Karlia. We are all insane here :guffaw:. Come here more often and share your thoughts about Mac & Stella with us. I hope you enjoy it here! :)

I derived a great pleasure and delight in the episode 6.06 - It Happened to Me. It was amazing. How they approach one another and discuss about the case but in this episode, it surprises me that Mac talked to Stella about Hawkes.

Thanks for the screen caps, Debbie & Queenie! :)

Last edited: Nov 8, 2009
  4. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

I've come up with a SMACk signature one of you fellow SMACk fans could use, if you want to.
    I'm gonna leave my signature like it is...for now.

SMACk signature:
    True love=Mac and Stella FINALLY admitting how they really **:adore:** feel about each other.

5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Asprineeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! how lovely job you have done!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool::drool::drool::drool: and It's true! It's over a year since last time you ahve made another one like this:drool:

Specially those wonderful moments from Help when they were so together darling!

BTW I am the only one who didn't watch 6.06:scream::scream::scream::scream: Let's pray i will get it tomorrow!:drool:

Caro-->
    i hope it happens my dear;) I have hopes on that:thumbsup:

one of my fav episodes :thumbsup: (Open and Shut)

[​IMG]

6. robotnik22

robotnik22 Rookie

hi everyone, i am glad to see that our thread is open again, btw those pics mac/stella pics are cute, and that shirt looks very similar to the one she wore in GFD cos i saw that ep on youtube.

7. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

Just had a Smacked moment! Googled for Stella and Mac and got this response that threw me into fits of laughter for 5 minutes.

Stella for Mac OS X
    Stella is a software package that facilitates the creation of both simple and complex numerical models.
    :lol: :lol:

No kidding man!

8. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

That made me think of a mug I have. On the front is this picture:

[​IMG]
    and on the back it says:
    'The FIERCE dinosaur was TRAPPED inside his cage of ice until the LOVELY OTHER DINOSAUR came and melted it with KIND thoughts and LOVING words.
    Now they STAND TOGETHER on the hill telling each other stories and feeling the WARMTH of the sun on their backs.'

They are the cutest dinosaurs, and ever since I got back into Smacked they make me think of Mac and Stella. Only Mac doesn't have a belly like that male dinosaur in the picture!

^Open and Shut is a great episode. I like how when Stella has the arguement with Lindsay, it's Stella Mac is the most concerned about. All your pics are lovely! I like how they notice when the other isn't well or is sad (except this season - *pokes writers with pointy stick*) and how they join forces when one of their team is in trouble.
    Stardust, I love that moment in Blink too. It's good that Stella knows when Mac needs to be alone.
    Asprine - gorgeous wallpapers.

Oh, and welcome to the new people. The ship continues to grow - yay!

Last edited: Nov 8, 2009
  9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

G!!!!!!!!!!!!
    How lovely mug!!!!!! :D Even if Mac had a belly liek your dinosaur our Stella wouldn't care about it as long she had the chance to be connected to his heart:adore::adore: That's the only thing she really wants in her life:adore:

a very sharp stick, G!:lol: and yeap, when they are in dark time they realise that and they try to help. Some times just a word "I am next to you" is enough to make them feel better:thumbsup:
    I agree, Blink was the first one but we had another proof in Yarzheit because Mac made clear he didn't like to watch at her upset and she left him alone respecting his need of time alone to think about Poppa Taylor ;)

Karlia--->
    :guffaw: this one was a good one:guffaw: I dunno why but the thing about "complex numerical numbers" makes me remember Mac and Stella doing verbal maths in 5.17 in front of Donnie who had the same face than me:lol:

Robonik--->
    Is the same one? I have noticed the green (of course!:lol:) but i can't remember (OMG! I have forgotten details from GfD:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:) Good excuse to watch it again;)

:drool:

hugs to all Debbs:thumbsup:

10. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

Asprine, again I have to say, GORGEOUS BANNER!! :adore: :adore:

That mug is so cute, too :D :adore:

And yes, it definitely IS the same shirt she wore on GFD, I'm sure about that :) Debbie, watch it again and you'll notice ;)
    Also, thanks for all the pics you posted :adore: :adore:
    That reminds me, I have seen GFD so many times, I almost know the entire dialogue word by word! :eek: :eek: I'm nuts! :lol:

Btw, I always forget, welcome to the smacked family, Karlia!! :D

11. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

HOT! HOT! HOT!
    Fireman Mac is back! Put my flame out Baby!!!

Thanks for the lovely art work Asprine! I'm still not hearing any information on episode ten "I think I killed Stella! Maybe it is true and maybe it is MAC!

Welcome Newbies!!! GLAD your here!!

12. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

^I do love 'Fireman Mac'.

The dino mug is from Edward Monkton, they do all kind of cute cartoons with different funny and cute characters - there is also the Pig of Happiness and the Penguin of Death!:lol: But the dinosaurs definitely make me think of Mac and Stella because she is the one who melted his 'cage of ice' back in season 1. And I agree she wouldn't care if he had a belly like the dinosaur on the mug. One thing I do love about our couple is they are both good looking, but both 'normal looking' too - Mac is HOT and Stella is BEAUTIFUL but he is a little short and a bit on the pale side (please all Mac lovers remember I love Mac!) and Stella has kind of a big nose (please all Stella lovers remember I love her too and don't throw things at me) and both have character flaws as well, but they look past all that and still love each other. That, for me, is what love is, looking past flaws and loving the other person despite those flaws. That's what keeps people together till they're old and gray. So even if we have to wait till they are living in a retirement home and if Mac is bald, and they both have false teeth and warts and both have zimmer frames and Stella smells of cat pee and moth balls,they will still love each other! I hope we get Smacked long before then, though. But they would make the cutest 'old married couple'. LOL at my image of 'Old Stella' with her hair all gray. Even if Stella looked like that Crazy Cat Lady from the Simpsons -
    [​IMG]
    and Mac looked like Hans Moleman-
    [​IMG]
    they would still love each other!

13. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Van!!!!!!!!!!
    I can repeat those dialogues too. But everything is a good excuse to watch it again:drool::drool::drool:
    And probably it confused me but those zippers were unzipped so i didn't pay attention the first time to that:p

Lori-->
    I was inspired by 5.15;) I think it's a great episode and i still laugh for the teaser:p Sorry i can't resist it!:lol:
    Ok now this is officially KILLING ME! I want spoilers of 6.10! and i want to watch 6.06 darn it!:thumbsup:

G!!!!!!!!!-->
    I have never noticed he is short. Actually I have thought Stella is tall :D and her nose is a Greek nose!:thumbsup: So i don't care their physical look as long as they show what they have given me all thse years: the respect, love, the mind understanding, the soul understanding:drool: Because beauty vanishes soon but feelings remain:thumbsup:
    And i wouldn't mind "slow motion" in their relationship now.Almost losing them taugh me a tough lesson. However i would like they could be together BEFORE their hair are grey just in consideration of Baby Taylor. For all characters i know the one who deserves the most to be a mom is Stella mou:thumbsup: and it would be a waste not to give her that experience!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. lilmzhappy

lilmzhappy Witness

^^^ J' ADORE LES PHOTOS. (I love the photos) J'adore Smacked (i LOVE SMacked) et J'adore CSI NY

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Lil, i think Lisa has a big influence on you!:lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Piccies are gorgeous, I totally agree! :D It took me some time to choose which ones i needed to upload in Photobucket but they are all worth every single second! :D

Just a question, the crossover will finish on CSI NY? Wasn't going to be the episode in the middle????

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.