"Kill Me If You Can" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Feb 24, 2009.

1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

WOW, not at all, they were the best part of this blurry episode, they were stunning and complimented one another, and it was delightful. I hope they work together again, soon.:thumbsup:and their both professionals and don't need someone watching over them. He's got a degree and so does she! They pretty much know what their doing~

2. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Also misses Sofia. But then again, I just rationalise it by saying that she and Brass couldn't work together anymore because they were seeing each other...

3. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

^^ Best rationalization ever!

I don't think Wendy and Langston need someone to watch over them. No. I take it back. Ray doesn't. Wendy does IMO because it was really one of her first times out in the field, and having Ray, a Level 1 as her guide seems weird.

I think they cmplimented each other, like desertwind said, but I don't know what it was about it that I didn't like.

Poor SuperDave and his back! I thought it was hilarious though!

4. andsoareyou

andsoareyou Dead on Arrival

Hey. I am just adding my two cents. I usually just scroll through and read, but I wanted to post and say that I really loved seeing Ray and Wendy together out in the field. I'm not saying it made sense as far as their CSI levels, but the two of them had excellent (professional) chemistry. I thought it seemed like they really respected each other and wanted to help each other along.

5. beaujolais

beaujolais Lab Technician

It's when he's running after one of the suspects. Someone comes out of their house to see what's happening and he yells at them in Spanish to go back inside.

And I miss Sofia too. I'd much rather see her as the "pops up every other episode" detective.

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Haha! Yeah, I loved their scenes together. her flirting with Grissom in that one ep where Ecklie was promoted bugged me and almost made me not like her, but then I grew to like her each time she was on. :)

7. Gremine

Gremine Rookie

Well, i don't know what to say about the eppisode... I am not sure i understoood the whole case , i agree it was confusing. I couldn't concentrate watching... So , Write something about the episode if you can! :p :lol:

All i wanna say now...Go Wendy! Greg and Cath were working together again :thumbsup: Also the cat, the tortoise and the dog's acting was perfect! :guffaw:

8. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Although a little confusing, I thought it was a pretty good episode. I did miss Grissom in the beginning with the maggots, but I guess he taught David well.
    It had the feel of 4X4, Living Legend, and Bloodlines (at the end).
    I agree with the discussion about a Level 1 CSI and lab rat out on a case alone; they would get killed on the stand if it went to court. But I guess we just have to suspend reality as Langston fits in. And it was good to see Wendy finally out in the field.

9. DaveR

DaveR Victim

The only thing I am missing is.....I WANT MY PITHY COMMENTS TO END THE TEASER!!! I swear, if I remember correctly, we've only had one (by Brass) in the four episodes since Grissom left. This episode was especially bad for that.

I did enjoy it otherwise, though.

10. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

ROTFL! Yes, that tortoise really showed how traumatized he was. :lol: Too funny!

11. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Releasing the hounds.... opps meant the tack. :lol:
    Feel free to continue the discussion. ;)

12. squinn1201

squinn1201 Rookie

Did anyone else think of Grissom when that cleaning lady discovered all those maggots?

13. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

I thought of Grissom when Super Dave was taking them off the body....he clearly paid attention to Dr. Grissom's teachings

14. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

all i know is, i kind of got it before the CSI's that it was Ryan, not Gareth sitting in the interrogation room pretending to be his brother. but that's basically it when it comes to my understanding why the dude pretended to be 2 or 3 more guys.

i thought Haskel was a lot more creepy, but my number one spot for the creepiest murderer still goes to the perp in Bloodlines. jeeez, the end of that episode and the look on his face were just plain scary.

anyway, i thought this episode was a mixture of Bloodlines, Pirates of the Third Reich, and Living Legend, but with a worse outcome than it sounds it should have had. We got a creepy murderer with a twin brother (thank God his DNA was normal, but ... hold on. if it's a twin shouldn't he have the SAME DNA and not only half of it?), multiple identities, and one hell of a mess over who is who.

15. S_Bright

S_Bright Police Officer

Not if they were only paternal twins and not identical twins.

This ep seemed to me to be a mish mash of a lot of eps, following the outlines of 4x4, only five times sloppier in the writing department.

Not impressed at all. Langston is sure learning awfully fast to be allowed to work a case with a lab-tech. :wtf: