"In a Dark, Dark House" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, May 4, 2011.

1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Head B*tch In Charge. :)

2. whitecat85

whitecat85 Victim

thank your post.good job. ;)

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

This was even in our local paper in the "entertainment" section on this finale..

THURSDAY: On the season finale of S/11, of CSI's Langston [Laurence Fishburne] finally confronts nortorious serial killer Nate Haskell [Bill Irwin] in the house where his killing spree began. Don't expect them to share small talk and snuggle on the couch:rolleyes:

PE.com

It began here? I didn't realize this, and why does Haskell hate Ray so much? what did he ever do to him?

4. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

I totally just had a mental image of the two of them spooning on a couch, Nate whispering sweet nothings into Ray's ear. In the background is playing "Only You" by The Platters. :guffaw:

... and now I need brain bleach. :cardie:

5. Desertwind

Your so silly and a little nutty too, in a good way:lol: now you've put that in my brain:eek:

6. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

:guffaw:....that is just not right. And that is one image I too would rather not have had. Thanks PC!! Now hand over that bleach! :lol:

But DW asked a question that I've been wondering about to. Perhaps I missed something along the way, but what exactly did Ray do to have Haskell out to get him?

7. KaiLUxO

KaiLUxO Police Officer

^^I second that

8. byline

byline CSI Level One

At the carousel, didn't Haskell say something about a school field trip, implying that he and Ray had crossed paths before? Maybe I imagined it. But for some reason I linked that with Haskell's "you never forget your first one" line. As in, I wonder if Ray is somehow linked with haskell's first murder . . . maybe not as a participant, but as a witness, and Ray has blocked it from his memory. Maybe Haskell is just angry that Ray doesn't remember.

9. Desertwind

Good imagination byline maybe, will find out I hope, but the cliffhanger mentioned, possibly not until next season :confused: I do remember when Ray first appeard in "19 Down" he featured Nutty Nate, and the class asked him questions, and didn't he say his first kill was a cat? also he said yes to the class room participation and allowed Ray and the rest [even Grissom] to ask these questions. So it seemed that this was the first time they'd met via video cam:confused:

Last edited: May 9, 2011
  10. byline

byline CSI Level One

Yes, but if this is something that happened when they were kids -- and Ray has blocked it from his memory -- then of course neither of them would look much like they do now (especially judging from Nate's high school yearbook photo).

Also, I can't specifically recall Haskell mentioning a cat, but that part probably just slipped my mind. However, I was referring to his first murder of a human being. When Ray tried to get him to talk about his first victim during the classroom videoconference, that's the first time we heard Haskell say that you never forget your first one. But then he steered away from that question by saying that it was too early in their relationship for such an intimate topic.

11. Washington Pride

Washington Pride Rookie

Great episode :) Ray was great in it. I jest hope he can save himself and Gloria. The cliff hanger at the end was great.

12. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

I'm guessing you mean the previous episode, "Cello & Goodbye", since this one hasn't aired yet?

13. Washington Pride

Washington Pride Rookie

whoops :alienblush: posted this on the wrong thread. I got my episode titles mixed up.

14. vefilmizle1

vefilmizle1 Victim

Thank you very much, a really nice sharing

15. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Maybe Nate was bullied as a kid, Ray witnessed the bullying and did not intervene or get help (cause maybe he was scared or something) and that is why Nate hates him?