How tall are you?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by draig_goch, Apr 6, 2006.

1. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

I'm 21 and I'm 5'1". Somehow I got screwed in height because my dad was 5'5" and my mom is 5'8". Shouldn't I be in between? :lol:

I always get the short jokes at work. My boss always mocks me, but that might be because he's 6'5" and jealous of me because I don't hit signs. :p

2. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

I am 5ft 1 and 3/4 but I tell everyone that I am 5ft 2. I am definetly not an average height for 15 year olds. My little brother is 4 years younger than me and he is and inch taller than me and my other younger sister, 6 years younger is about 4 inches shorter than me. All of my family and friends are taller than me. My mom says I am not going to grow anymore.

3. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I'm 5ft 6.5 lol. I think I'm taller than all my friends, they are all like 5ft5 and below, but my brother is 15 and he's already like 6ft 1, so I think we are a tall family, with the exception of my mum who's short ;)

4. Depth-Of-Love

Depth-Of-Love Lab Technician

Im 19 and 5"10. I soooo hate being tall. I have benn 5"10 since i was 14! SO unfair.

5. Persona

Persona Hit and Run

I'm somewhere around the 6'-6'1" mark. I've been measured by a couple people but there never seems to be a dead on height. I just usually end up saying 6'1" because it's taller. :D

6. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

I am 1.68 which is I think consistent with what 5'7?

7. mimic

mimic Hit and Run

I'm a fraction under 5'9, so the doctors generally round up. T'is nice of them. But honestly I like my height - I wouldn't want to be any taller or any shorter.

8. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

I wish i was a few more inches taller, but whatever im fine, even tho half my friends are like giants compared to me..

I'm 5'3... I wish i was like 5'5, but i guess i have to live with the height that I am... im not complaining or anything, i get made fun of sometimes, but theres nothing i can do about it.... aside from that one surgery, but come on, who wants that??? surgery sucks!

9. Nick_Stokes

Nick_Stokes Dead on Arrival

about 1.70 cm that's mmmm... 5'5 ?

10. sanderslove

sanderslove Police Officer

I am about 5'7" more or less!

11. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

To quote myself from the very top of this page:

Most of you have shown that it is indeed possible to add more content to your posts, and I thank you for that. However, this thread, like many others in Miscellaneous, is still spammy, and I'm both frustrated and bored with personally spamming this forum with the same 'please add more content' post.

Frustrated or not I will persist, please add more content!

12. VManso

VManso CSI Level Two

Myself? I'm 5' 8" , or perhaps a little less, if it is possible for one's bones to shrink with time.

13. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

I'm 21 and only 5"3 which is lovely... I'm short but not so short. Although my brother is 18 and a hell of a lot bigger than me is embarassing.

14. draig_goch

draig_goch Lab Technician

oh my word I made this ages ago I forgot I had this account haha been busy with education lol

I'm glad to see there are short ppl like me I feel left out where I live lol

15. Carmine_lover

Carmine_lover Witness

i'm 17 years old and i'm 1.75 cm.