Horatio & Yelina #5 ~ How Can I Not Love You?~

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Nov 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Correct your turn :D

2. noealonso

noealonso Rookie

Ok, the following one :D

[image]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u115/noealonso/mp.jpg[/image]

3. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Big Brother

Just after she kissed him (WHY WASNT IT ON THE MOUTH???)

4. noealonso

noealonso Rookie

yes, your turn :D

Lol, I do the same question to myself that you :lol:

5. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

If the writers ever pull a stunt like that again i'll strangle them.. :p Who's with me? :devil:

[​IMG]

6. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

That looks like 'Whacked' to me - when Ray Jnr calls H to raise the alarm that Stetler and his mom are having a row, and he's scared/worried. H asks him to slow down. Poor lad sounds pretty shaken. H to the rescue - or not, as Hrockz's signature suggests. ;) I loved the way H rushed over there. I bet the Hummer was flying through the Miami streets at full speed! :D

7. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Yes that has my vote too, although it's rather tongue in cheek, cos I came up with part of that title.

The pic is from Whacked. I'm sure. The ep left such a big impression on me H/Y-wise that I recognised it right away. H was in the jail cell with Ryan when Ray Jr called to tell H that his mom and Stetler were having a fight.

8. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

yep, H was in a lot hurry when come to Y`s house ;) if i don`t make mistake H even push Stetler when they walk past each other. love the little chat between H and Rick:

Rick: Horatio. Pleasant surprise.
    H: Better be okay in there.
    Rick: It'd take a magician. Don't worry. She can take care of herself.
    H: Walk, Rick...And don't come back.

and not in last place Stetler blue eyes make my day. ours girl know how to throw out intruders. Go Yelina ! :D

9. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Correct Whacked. Great great scene. Especially with the later exchange between H & Y.

Horatio: Looks like you didn't need me afterall.
    Yelina: That's not true, and that will never be true.

(quoting Hrockz' signature ^^)

Owh yeah and the blue eye : girlpower!

Alrighty Lucy your turn to post a pic :)

10. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

No worries Kit. It was a great H/Y scene for all of us, hence it's my signature. If I'm not mistaken it was the first confession of her feelings for him. One so direct even H's thick skull couldn't miss it. ;)
    But well tptb had to ressurect Ray Sr...

I also liked that Ray Jr called H the moment he perceived his mother to be in trouble. It shows the kind of close relationship both H and Ray Jr have, and Ray Jr's understanding of the H/Y relationship. Like the kid's famous quote in 'Hell Night',
    RJ: She doesn't need space.
    He could have added, 'she needs you.'

I loved that too! At least she got him back for the black eye he gave her in 'Crime Wave'.

Indeed although the H/Y moments in 'Whacked' were short they were abundant with significance with regard to their relationship. I've said this before but I'll repeat it again, 'Whacked', along with 'Hurricane Anthony' is one of my all time fave episodes.

I'd like to raise some concerns here after reading the spoilers about Delko and Calleigh in the TalkCSI website. It does seem like tptb are moving those two into the romantic direction, which in my opinion spells trouble for H/Y. With my understanding of how most big shows like Miami work, they almost never let two on-screen relationships between 4 regulars (ie 2 couples)take place at the same time. Cos it makes the show too much like a daytime soap.

Since it has been more or less confirmed about the E/C romance, and there's still no news on H/Y, I'm inclined to think with great regret that H/Y has again been put on the back burner. Not that I dislike E/C but I just think it kinda sets H/Y back.
    Not sure if you guys get what I'm trying to say here. I'm really troubled by this... Now I think tptb aren't intending to get H/Y together any time soon.

11. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Well I'm very happy with some H/Y scenes right now, shippy or not.. They can't put them off to be honest they've been building on it for 2+ seasons :)

12. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Yeah I know what you mean. I had to survive one whole season of s4 without Y. So any H/Y would be good. But I really don't like waiting much longer. I mean could you imagine if they made Y disappear for another season? tptb might just write another love-interest for H in just for the heck of it. I mean argh! Ok maybe I'm just being too pesimistic and scaring myself here.

13. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

I'm not disappointed as such, as I've never really thought that TPTB would want to get H and Y together anytime soon. I think that the H/Y relationship is something that they are going to still keep building on. As long as we get sustained development and no more significant backward steps, that's okay with me.

If H and Y do get together, I'm still predicting that we may see that towards the end of the show's run (just speculation on my part). Once a couple get 'together' on a show, there is always the problem of where to go next to keep it interesting. I'm more than happy to see H and Y interact on cases, with occasional personal moments. H/Y screentime is the most important thing from my perspective, with hopefully a resolution in mind for the future. Don't get me wrong, I want to see them together more than anything, but the journey to that point is a fascinating one.

Hope that makes sense - my thoughts are a little rushed due to limited time! ;)

Countdown pic #18

[​IMG]

14. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

^ what about my guess to be 'Sex And Taxes'? :rolleyes:

i got ur thought Hrockz ;) but in S4 we have 2 couples story lines - Eric and the snake + Horatio and Aerosol.... so if tptb want to do something they do it, even this tv show to become N. 1 soup in the world. and this Delko/Calleigh spoiler don`t sound a lot logic idea, but i can live with them. but still wonder what happen with Jake - Cal`s ex boyfriend. for me again tptb don`t know exactly what they do or where can lead this new decision.... and back to the topic, did this news are 'bad' for H/Y relationship err...i don`t think so. first coz i don`t think that ever in Miami we will see H and Yelina as couple. (with the same reasons like Lucy point out) and second if tptb want H/Y to have future like couple they lose too many chances this to happen. i`m so sick and tired of this long time drag plot line 'will they, won`t they'... for me will be enough like Kit4na said we to have some H/Y screentime (shippy or not). also even i to shipp H/Y i personally don`t want 'this new' H to be around Y, if the tptb bring Y back would love to see some uhhh... don`t know what word to use... to see two peoples walk together the line - take care, support and respected each others...for me sometimes the friendship mean a lot more then romantic relationship ... till now H was only over potective, with big guilt baggage guy. also Yelina character is strong and have more big potential....aww i lose my thought..anyway...my excuse is Monday ... for me tptb still have a lot variants/possibility to think out how to use this great character Yelina ;)

15. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

Sex and Taxes i know this coz my son was watching it last night. When he should have been sleeping, i told him to go to sleep but ended up watching the end myself :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.