Horatio/DC#14: Even heroes have the right to bleed

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Lucy, Aug 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mitzi

mitzi Prime Suspect

*Bump!*

Thread hasn't been posted in since Monday...very sad but maybe it's a sign of 'Super H's' unpopularity (I suppose the fact that there's actually no new episodes factors into it aswell :lol: ).

Here's some prettiness to brighten up the page (and hopefully your day ;) )

Blue Shirt

Hands on Hips

The next two were taken at a press conference in Japan just before xmas. Sorry about the watermarks!! found them on Getty Images.
    Japan1

Japan2

White T Shirt

Green Shirt

Notice the silver badge in this one. Not the usual lieutinents badge...can't ever remember him having that??

Silver Badge

2. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

^ I think he had a silver badge in 'Cross-Jurisdictions' too. Not sure why though, maybe they had made a mistake. I was on wikipedia today and they say "MDPD officers carry silver badges, while officers with the ranks of sergeant and above carry gold badges."

And I'm pretty sure he was a Lieutenant during 'Cross-Jurisdictions' and 'Golden Parachute' --which that picture is from I believe. So he should have had a gold badge. Unless someone else can explain the silver badge. :lol:

Thanks for the awesome pictures!

3. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Thanks for the great pics mitzi :)

Man this writer's strike is killing me! :mad: I wish they'd agree on something already. We need the show back so we can keep these threads hot...of course we could also do that with pics of David, but there's only so many. :lol:

4. CaRWash_Cutie

CaRWash_Cutie Rookie

As for the badge thing...maybe I can shed some insight. My uncle is the Lieutenant in the city where I live and he has two different color badges, one for when he's out and about, and one for special occasions and important meetings. One is silver and the other is gold. Could just be where I live, but maybe it's the same with H.

A question for y'all while I'm here...Over the years we've seen Horatio come up against a lot of different bad guys with varying results. Who's your favorite of Horatio's nemesises? And if you could have him meet up with any bad guy again for another show down, who would it be? (They can either be still living or dead) I'm curious to see what you guys think.

5. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

I was a huge :devil: Clavo Cruz fan and hated to see him killed off. However, I've also taken a real liking to :devil: Joe LeBrock , hope to see him in many future episodes. There's a lot of great chemistry between Joe and Horatio; respect and a bit of fear.
    As for :devil: :devil: Julia Winston , the jury's still out. I wasn't impressed with her introduction; still, there could be a spark there. Time will tell when and if writers ever get back to work.

6. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Great question CaRWash_Cutie. :D

My favorite nemesis has to be a toss-up between Clavo and Stuart Otis. I just loved how sleezy Clavo was and how he really seemed to get under H's skin, it was wonderful. He was a very interesting character and I'm not surprised we'd seen him over three seasons. I felt kind of bad, actually when he was killed but it had to be done. I just couldn't see him going too far after that--besides, he kind of changed and was more er, angry? Which was to be expected.

As for Stuart, he was really the first in my books to have that 'creep' factor and I'd like to see him come back again for a third time. :lol: I mean he said he'd get out, so why not bring him back?

Horatio's interaction with these two characters were great to watch and really brought out something redeeming in Horatio (at least in earlier seasons). It wasn't 'just about the evidence' anymore with these guys.

7. Footyliz

Footyliz Coroner

Yeah I'm with the others. I think my favourite was Clavo...I loved in identity where he put H's glasses on in the interogation room...he thought he was so cool!

Actually not really a nemesis cause he wasn't clever enough but I did like Chaz, he was the first to really get under H's skin and blow that cool calm exterior and that is not easy to do.

8. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

thanks for the pic's Mitzi they were great,liked the one in the green shirt best

has to be Clavo for me as well

9. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

*bumps in*
    Great pics mitzi thank you :D

Now I've got a little request :D
    is there anybody who has a bigger version of this pic?
    [​IMG]
    Thanks in advance ;)

10. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

Oooh great question! I have to go with Joe LeBrock of the current ones, and had the season not ended with a strike and evil Julia getting Kyle out of jail, we might have seen him more. He makes a great nemisis for H on a mental level, which is the best kind.

Can I also vote for Stetler? There's such a great mutual hatred between them both. :devil: It's almost like you're waiting for someone to take the first swing.

11. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Yeah how can we forget Stetler? I mean when I see these two get in each other's faces I wonder how in the world Horatio can hold back and keep his self control (probably cause he's the better man :)). I just want to slug the guy at times.

12. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

I'd have to say Stetler too. He always gets in H's way and not only H but goes out to make things diffcult for h's team as well. We've yet to see H really do something to Stetler to put him in his place.

13. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

OMG! That's great! :D I am sure you'll love John Kelly ( I know I did.. or still do :devil: ) The show in general was a kickassshow and DC was wonderful.

so erm.. hi *waves* Haven't been here for loooooooong time.

I just saw something interesting and thought I share, made me laugh...

Mr. Caruso

There's a watermark (or something) on the pic where it's from originally but I saw it from the other site but linked with that url because...wasn't sure if there was content what would be caught by the furious PG-13-o-Meter

14. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

^ Nice to see u drop in here Ducky. :)

Yep, John Kelly rocks my socks too. :D So far now I see 5 epis and look forward for the rest part from S1.

Thanks for the cartoon pic, it`s make me laugh too. :lol:

15. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Ducky, that's great! :lol: Though, the dialogue is a little better than what we've been used to lately. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.