"Homecoming" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, May 4, 2012.

1. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

He went after DB's family, because DB threatened Mckeens family.

2. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

AND McKeen's son ended up dying, so.... Even though it wasn't at DB's hand, it was karma (but you have to watch the episode to understand ;))

3. Ipstenu

Ipstenu Police Officer Premium Member

They should have abducted Nick's son, if he had one. Or Warrick's kid, actually. THAT would have been kind of cool and flip everyone out.

4. beaujolais

beaujolais Lab Technician

This. Brass should have been at the table with Nick. Of course then the blatantly obvious "McKeen has his goons shoot Ecklie in front of his daughter as they are strolling through the empty alley, reminiscing about childhood memories" cliche couldn't have happened.

I really hope they are paying Paul Guilfoyle a buttload of money for the 4 minutes of screen time he got. I don't know why they're still keeping him on the show. He has absolutely no role in this show any more.

5. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I get that we're supposed to realize DB is a family man. But the point of bringing in the daughter and granddaughter was...what? Just so we'd be more sympathetic to a cute little girl gone missing and her poor grandpa?

What I thought might happen...and what probably would have been better...they mentioned that Charlie was on his way home. If they had nabbed him instead, at least we might care more since we've actually seen him in a couple of episodes already.

6. bill_az

bill_az Rookie

I agree.

Ya gotta admit...if you wanted some cliff-hangers to drive you crazy over the Summer...you got 'em. The last season has been well-written, and Ted has brought a breath of fresh air to the show. I just hope they don't go down the Nate Haskell road and turn this into a turd.

7. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

One decent thing is that even though the next ep will ultimately air in September, we'll start getting spoilers around the middle or end of July...I love getting clue-ins on what's next way before it actually airs.

8. Biomeka

Biomeka Hit and Run

Probably been asked before but will Ecklie die or not?

9. Digital_Mystic

Digital_Mystic Victim

Holy hell, that was a lot of cliffhangers. Nick leaving, Ecklie shot, Finn in danger, DBs family taken. Brass, Greg, Sara, and Doc are all probably feeling left out. Oh wait, that's right, everyone is also under freaking investigation now as well.

Awesome end to an awesome season, best in years. Looking forward to next year. Could they please stop having people renew contracts for only a year though? The series has life in it again.

10. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

I don't think he will die, Harnois said that the season final will permit her to make up with her dad ;)

11. Ipstenu

Ipstenu Police Officer Premium Member

Make up with him on his death bed.

Dun dun dun!

12. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Okay, I watched this episode finally. :lol:

My mom had recorded it but the DVR messed up or something and deleted all the shows she had on. Musta been a hell of a glitch.

Like Sela Ward, this is the first time that I've seen Elizabeth Shue. I'm not sure I like her but then, I didn't like Sela's character in the first episode :lol:.

But I like the back and forth with DB and Finn.

Hodges mom, she looks kinda young to be his mother.

13. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Muraino's partner is kind of cute.

Hodges' trip to Italy was life changing? What the heck does that mean?

"What happened to chivalry?"
    "It died about five (cases?) ago".

Nick: I'm gonna get some air... before I tear your head off.

Liked Nick and Ecklie side by side with guns drawn.

"He was my family"
    "And now you know how it feels you son of a bitch"

"I should have killed your punk ass when I had the chance"

I knew Muraino's partner was dirty. I think Finn sensed it, which is why she excused herself to the bathroom. Maybe she's going to try to escape from there or alert someone?

I knew Ecklie was gonna get shot... but were they aiming at him or Morgan?

I knew DB's grandchild would be kidnapped. It sounds like they just took her. The mom went to another room to have a glass of wine and read or something, didn't she?

Good episode, but a bit predictable... The scene of DB looking out the opened window in the preview kind of gave away the whole thing with the granddaughter... for me anyway.

Looked like Ecklie was shot in the side above the hip, but its hard to tell.

My guess is the reason Katie was in the episode is that finding her could be the thing that brings Nick back on the job. We all know he has a soft spot for little kids and doesn't like to see them in any danger.

With the kidnapping, anyone think we may get a Cath appearance next season?

And is it my imagination or did Muraino seem to be upset with Finn when he left the restaurant?

14. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Maybe he can borrow Morgan's curling iron and he'll be just fine in a few minutes. ;)

15. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Huh?