Hockey Fans

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by misscsiny, Sep 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shelbers

Shelbers Police Officer

lmao...Jorja great minds think alike! we're both going for the same teams!

and ah yes...its time to bring back the puns surrounding roast duck and all things duck related. ive missed those from last year when it was the oilers roasting some duck! :lol:

2. ModernDayDrifter

ModernDayDrifter Lab Technician

LOL Shelbers yeah it was funny last year with all those its duck season and stuff lol and once agian its HUNTIN TIME!!!!! :devil:
    GO CANNUCKS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Shelbers

Shelbers Police Officer

oh...yeah Oilers fans were able to use almost every animal to food related poun there was last year. i mean started off with the Wings, then the Ducks and after that the Sharks. either that or it was insert animal here (Shark/Duck) cant swim in Oil. ok and now im just getting nostalgic. :lol:

is it just me or does the season seem to always fly by? seems like just yesterday i was waiting anxiously for the season to start and now its almost over and then the awards, draft and all that then it'll be the waiting game for another few months.

4. ModernDayDrifter

I know what ya mean hockey season always goes by fast!

LOL and yes the oilers fans did everything with food lol.I saw a fan pic of a fan he had a big piece of paper and it said "on the menu Wings,Sharks, and ducks" lol and the Wings and SHarks had been scratched off lol the only one left was Ducks lol and finally they were takin off the menu :lol:

5. Shelbers

Shelbers Police Officer

ah yes...the lovely days of yester year when the oilers were doing good! wow it'll be nice to actually have moreau in the line up again next october. i thought he was supposed to be back in march though. though i dont think it woulda made a difference.

well at least one of my teams won tonight :). i have to say though as much as i love the Canucks, if the "star" players (Naslund, the Sedins and Morrison to an extent) don't step up their game it could spell trouble. A team cannot rely on goaltending alone. and the Sabres...they were freakin awesome tonight! Shoved Averys words right back in his face! :lol:

6. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

BWHAHAHA! GO DUCKS GO!

Teemu scored once <3 he is my hero. He'll probably end his career after this season. And Buffalo won as well :D It's kind of bad because I wish both would win Stanley Cup Numminen and Selänne but it's not possible :p

7. Shelbers

Shelbers Police Officer

lol...DaWacko i'm cheering for the Nucks but i love ur avatar :lol:

and hey - both my teams won tonight :D i'm pro-shark now and the sens came away with the win as well, so i'm happy :D

oooh....and (i guess its friday now) only 1 day until Canada's first game in the Worlds :D

8. ModernDayDrifter

Nucks better win tonight they need this win.

ok Shelbers your more hockey prone then me lol which is a good thing lol but If memory servies Matt Greene frm the Oilers is gona be at Worlds right?

*EDIT*
    CANUCKS WIN GAME 2 YAY Nucks came bck yay *party* lol
    GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!1

9. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Coroner

I agree- we definately needed the win tonight!!
    We came out playing strong and kept it up which was awesome! When it got in to the second overtime I just kept saying "We own this. We've done 4 of these, two is nothing!" :lol:

Seriously though, what is with the empty seats at the Honda Centre?

10. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

YES!!!!!!! GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!!! woooooooooooo!!

11. Shelbers

Shelbers Police Officer

1) GO CANUCKS GO!!!
    2) GO SABRES GO!!

ok now that thats over with :lol:
    Raging4Ryan Green and Roli and Peterson are all going to worlds for the Oilers. Roli is playing for Canada and Peterson and Greene are playing for the USA. and regarding your hockey prone comment...lol i get that a lot. :lol:

12. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Even when cheering, remember content to post, people.

Oh well I guess it's good that Canucks win at least one game so they don't feel totally bad :p Ducks will so kick their asses :p

Oh, and World Champ started yesterday. Finland beat Ukraine 5-0, which wasn't surprise, tho we took tons of stupid penalties. Czech crushed Belarus 8-2, Russia crushed Denmark 9-1 and USA beated Austria 6-2.

13. Shelbers

Shelbers Police Officer

ive discovered that when on vacation its gonna be very hard to watch any of the canada games at Worlds because im liking to sleep in but due to the time difference between where i am and russia the games usually start at like 6 or 7 am. :lol: it was so much easier when games like that are on when im in school....that way i at least get to see a period or 2 while getting ready for classes :) but hey - canada won :D close game too, 3-2 against germany.

14. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

Go Canucks!

It's funny how many of my friends are now laughing at me. My first choice team was the Flames, and now it's the Canucks because they're the only other Canadian team I'll really root for in the playoffs.. Just hope they win against the Ducks.

Sorry Ducky, but Canucks shamed the Ducks at home yesterday so... Comeback time.

15. ModernDayDrifter

GO CANUCKS GO

shelbers figured you would know whos goin lol I knew about Greene and Roli but not Peterson and the other one ya menchond lol. And yes im sure you do get the hockey prone thing alot lol what you do sit down and study the NHL site for hours lol. Well good luck to Roli Greene and every1 else frm the Oilers that are goin to the Worlds.
    Canucks have gota win! A Canadian team needs the cup! Its OUR TURN lol

GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.