H/Cal #4: Handsome and his Bullet Girl!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Bullet_Girl, Mar 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Good morning Ladies, New poem for ya's, sad but sweet :(

Welcome Miracle97, Have a bag of Jelly Beans.

Keep the faith :D

2. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Do I get some jelly beans aswell? :lol:

I am writing up a Hurricane Anthony fic right now.... :devil: it starts out pretty angsty... I think ;) most of it will be angst, then there'll be some fluff and some smut.... hehe :devil: I'm not sure whether it'll be PG or NC17 though... hehe. :)

I'd be happy ot do that whole photoshop thing if you want me to? :) I'm supposedly pretty good at it :p

EDIT:

I would so love it if you could PM me those r-rated poems please :) :devil:

3. bringirl2001

bringirl2001 Hit and Run

well I am still aboard this ship and I say i can't wait for Season 6, Hopefully TPTB will get their stuff together and we can at least get some good H and Cal scenes.
    BG Hurry with that fanfic and if I get my vote- I say make it NC_17-teehee- but as the writer- you do what you feel- i iwll be happy to readitwhatever the rating-haha

4. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

:eek:One of my faves, after the standards: The Hug, Under Suspicion, Kill Zone, etc., etc. is their scene(s) in "After the Fall".
    :pAfter a brutality accusation, Stetler threatens to remove H. Calleigh steps in asking H to allow her to follow the evidence. He resists but listens intently, finally giving in.
    ;)Who else can get away with dictating to H except Calleigh?
    :lol:Then, H's parting shot to Stetler near the end: "Never mess with Calleigh Duquesne".

5. MacsLovlyAngl

BG, I have a whole bag of Jelly Beans just for you.

And I'd love you to help with my poems and pictures. That would be awesome".

:lol: :lol: :lol: :cool: :cool: :cool: :lol: :lol: :lol: :cool: :cool: :cool: :lol:

"Just let me know where to ship them too, PM me.

6. horatiosangel

horatiosangel Lab Technician

Yeah, that epi was on last night on A&E and that line is awesome. And the look on Stetler's face afterward is just priceless. :lol:

And bringirl I'm with you on S6. TPTB need to give us something... :rolleyes:

Oh, and luvinmyhoratio, I'd love to get your poems, and Bullet_Girl, I'd definitely read anything you want to write. I love all you guys fanfics and poetry...y'all are so good and you give me hope you my H and Cal. :D

7. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

YAAAY! :lol: *takes jellybeans and grins* thanks! :D I PM'd ya with my email addy :)

I might do a mix of both, depending on my mood and confidence levels at the time :lol: and since its friday night here, I'm gonna have a real late night writing up some fic! :devil:

Even if it's crap? :lol: :p I know it probably isn't but I'm always like that :D

8. MacsLovlyAngl

[​IMG]

Okay Ladies, the picture poems are coming soon.. BG is working on them, to help them look awesome. :D

So big thanks to BG for your awsome talent. :D :D :D

For now here is a tastey little example of what's to come. :devil:

Keep the faith my Chickies :D

9. bringirl2001

bringirl2001 Hit and Run

Yippee- I love the picture poems- they are just great! and BG- please write your fanfics- I love " anything" you write so don't worry about us on this site. We will be busy reading your fic. We NEED some happiness to keep us going with the lousy way TPTB did us in season 5 but hey season 6 is right around the corner(we a few months) but who is counting we have our fanfics and hot poems and this awesome site to eekp us going!
    Lstly who can recommend some season 3 episodes to me. I KNOW eppy 1 "lost son"- but what others are really good with a few good moments. Also which episodes on season 4 had a few good H&C moments-let me know if you can think of any

10. MacsLovlyAngl

[​IMG]

Hey chickies, new pic, and giant bowl of Jelly Beans.

I hope you are all enjoying Going Under continued, over at TalkCSI FanFic section.

I know a few of our DuCainer's are reading it, and thanks for all the Feedback.

"Keep the Faith", :cool:

11. MacsLovlyAngl

[​IMG]

Everyone remember what epi. this picture is from"?

"If you said "DEAD ZONE" you are right. The scene is played out after Calleigh hurts her shoulder from the backfire of a Spear gun. I loved it when Horatio asked her if he could see it and Calleigh slowly pulls her jacket of her shoulder.

*sigh***

Anyways girls... KEEP the DUCAINE faith.

12. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

:pI've been watching various episodes from seasons 1-4 today and am astounded, once again, at the chemistry between Horatio & Calleigh. They simply light up the screen. Even the throwaway lines come alive between them. How can tptb discount all that so readily? :p

13. MacsLovlyAngl

[​IMG]

"LOOK AT THIS SCRIPT CALLEIGH, NOTICE WHAT'S MISSING AGAIN"?

"Yeah, our scene's together". "This is really sad Handsome, all our DuCaine fans deserve some happiness, by seeing their favorite couple back together".

"YOUR RIGHT CALLEIGH, HERE IS WHAT WE WILL DO". "WE WILL SNEAK IN A LOVE SCENE AS WE PASS EACH OTHER IN THE HALL. I'LL SEE YOU AND THROW YOU UP AGAINST THE WALL AND KISS YOU WITH HEATED PASSION. THAT SHOULD MAKE OUR DUCAINE GIRLS HAPPY".

"Oh!!! "I love that idea". "I can't wait till tonight, I just love hearing the "EEee's and auhhhh's of our girls".

KEEP THE FAITH GIRLS :D :D

LMH

14. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

Hey all,
    Great pics - really miss the good ol' days when H and Cal were hangin' out and just bantering ::sigh::
    I wanted to answer the question of when we all became DuCaine shippers - it's hard to pin down, but I think it was when I watched "Lost Son" the second time around on DVD. I was blown away by how much these two relied on each other and cared for one another. "After the Fall" definitely was a big one, too, and rewatching that, I totally thought it should've been Cal that H was talking to instead of that DA- but that would've made sense :rolleyes:

Anyway - I think we've mentioned most of the other favorite "ducaine" moments. I really loved the scene this year in "Going Under" since that's really the only shippy scene we got in Season 5.

Also, I was rewatching season 2's "Complications" (about the plastic sergeon who's apparent suicide isn't a suicide), and H &C had some great scenes in that one, too - like when Cal first shows up at the crime scene and they're talkin about the possiblities - he asks her to do something, and she's like "It's already bein' faxed over to your office" with that great smile of hers. I was like, "aww, I didn't remember that." And then, when they go to question the sergeon's colleague, the doc comments how Cal has this "great bone structure" and Cal responds "and it didn't even cost me a penny" - the look on H's face was priceless.

Well, let's keep the DuCaine love alive and keep letting TPTB know how unhappy we were w/the lack of H/C this year.

Oh, and I know this is a bit OT, but I was watching Season 2's "Witness to Murder" recently (the one with Eugene, a mentally challenged man who ends up getting beaten to death), and I was looking at the Doctor who was taking care of Eugene - I thought I recognized her, and then it clicked - she looked exactly like the doc that brought Eric back to life in "Man Down" (just different hair). I wonder if that was intentional (not that the writers are great w/continuity, but if you watch "witness to murder" and then "man down" - that look that H and the doctor share is so much more meaningful). If anyone else sees this, let me know.

Thanks for keep the DuCaine love alive, guys :)

15. horatiosangel

horatiosangel Lab Technician

Hey, miamirocks I noticed that to. I think she might have been in another epi as well, besides the two you mentioned. I think that it adds a bit of realism to the show when they encounter the same docs at the hospital. Makes sense anyway.

luvinmyhoratio your pictures are awesome and they so help to keep the DuCaine love alive this summer. Love the FanFics too, I've been spending the past hour or so just reading them all. (Time flies when you're havin' fun) :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.