H/Cal #4: Handsome and his Bullet Girl!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Bullet_Girl, Mar 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I miss good ol' DuCaine scenes and such. Wasn't Going Under the last thing we got this season?

luvinmyhoratio -- wow. that is hot and perfect. Your good at the whole DuCaine thing. Along with several others in this thread. *smooches*

2. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Thanks, Cathstokes. *Gives you a bag of Jelly Beans* :D

*EM: Thanks for your wonderful pictures and thoughts. and good luck on all your exams. *Gives you Jelly Beans too*

New pic and poem girls :)

[​IMG]

3. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Being the I.T. geek that I am, I still dunno how to get one up either :( But at school today, (when I go, it's only 5:39 PM here :lol:) I'll ask the teacher of my class that deals with computers and the internet etc.... :) I'd do anything for this couple! :devil:

Oh, Emer! :devil: You know what? I've always actually wanted to learn Spanish... :devil: Now I have thst much more motivation to go out and find myself a class! hehe...I lurve teh smutty hottness! :devil:

Not my fault I was born with msut on the brain... :p

I also think you guys should keep on sending out those wonderful postcards! Has anyone used any of mine yet? :lol:

I am so gonna go have a little...okay, make that a HUGE looksie over at CSI: DuCaine now... :devil:

See ya later,
    BG :D

4. bringirl2001

bringirl2001 Hit and Run

this has been great to see all the new and great ideas- I love the new stories at CSI:DuCaine- great one Emer.... girl we really appreciate you and ALL the DuCaine writers giving us something to " hold on" to. I don't want to give up so the fanfiction is VERY improtant to me now-
    thanks again
    PS- as for old shows I still think Broken and After the fall(I think that is the one when she looks after his hands) are my favs.. I have NOT seesn Grave Danger yet-- but i will soon- I have the dvd collections.

5. MacsLovlyAngl

[​IMG]

Good morning Ladies. Brought a bunch of Jelly Beans for everyone.

It's great to see us all coming together again. I popped in my DVD the other day, and watched "Under Suspicion" again. So touching, the little looks the soft laying of palm over palm. Most of all the way she looked into him, You could see the chemistry fly.

"Anyways new picture girls, Enjoy the Jelly Beans and I'l see you later.

LMH :)

6. horatiosangel

horatiosangel Lab Technician

OK, luvingmyHoratio, that picture is sooo friggin' HOT!!! Thanks for the DuCaine pick-me-up. :) One of these days I'll figure out how to post pictures on here and try making some of my own. But for now, I rely on all of you talented folk to keep me going. :)

Oh, and thanks for the Jelly Beans!!! :D
    ***picks out red and black ones***

7. MacsLovlyAngl

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hey girls, here are today's pictures, the first is from Crossover, The second and third are of our favorite couple.
    Enjoy!!

P.S: HoratioAngel, I refilled the Black and Red Jelly Beans.

8. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

Hey guys,
    Loved the cross-over pic - man I miss Speed! CSI:M should really do another cross-over w/Vegas - that would rock!

OK, I have to say, I was thinking about why I'm such a devoted H/C shipper (a lot of people can just jump from ship to ship, but I'm too freakin' stubborn :p ), and I think I came up with an answer.

Watching the earlier seasons, and listening to DVD commentary, it was obvious that the writers weren't writing "DuCaine" scenes - they were writing crime scenes, and the actors had such great chemistry that it was awesome! The way Calleigh would say something, the way Horatio would lean in toward her, etc. There weren't any "romance" scenes - it was all very natural and part of the show's plot.

The whole E/C thing (again, no disrespect intended!) is really just forced. I liked the scene between Eric and Cal in "Man Down," but the other stuff - it's so obvious that the writers are trying to force them together as a couple. The scenes are written to address the possible romantic element of their relationship, and it's just coming off as forced.

With Calleigh and H, the scenes flowed well and were never intended to indicate a romance - it was that natural on screen. They're just an amazing duo, and I think by not putting them together for the majority of this season, a lot of fans may have forgotten that and "jumped" ship, so to speak.

I know H/C fans are losing in the poll on Wiki (about which relationship should go canon) but I think that's because H and Cal haven't had a scene together in forever. People may not realize the easy banter and great friendship these two once had - and long-time fans of the show can only wonder what happened.

Even if the writers don't want to pursue a romantic relationship, they can still do what they did w/Catherine and Grissom on CSI:LV. I saw the finale, and the two leads had some great scenes together, even though everyone knows Grissom is dating Sarah.

I just feel like the whole H/C friendship could be a big bonus to the series - especially when it comes to character arcs. I think the finale set us up for some good Calleigh background next year (the reference to brothers, the troubled family, the way Calleigh was somewhat emotional about the whole case, etc.). I hope they follow through.

I miss H/C - and I'm on board for whatever we fans can do to bring them back together.

9. horatiosangel

horatiosangel Lab Technician

I absolutely agree with you miamirocks. And yes, the friendship between Horatio and Calleigh (if nothing else) would add REALITY to the show. I mean, I know that Calleigh got a "promotion" when H was in Rio and that now she is capable of running a lab on her own, but the point is she doesn't. She still works for and with H. So they should at least WORK together. The whole "not seeing or speaking to each other even when we are on the same crime scene and are probably standing not even 10 feet from each other" is really getting old and is completely unrealistic. H and Cal have such great chemistry together that even seeing them just having a conversation about nasal mucus is a total delight. I am really hoping that in the new season we at least get that working relationship back. Everything just seems very strained and uncomfortable on the show without that. And I also hope that they begin to get more into Calleigh's past, as well as Horatio's past NY issues, etc. The way I look at it, things can only get better from here. Bring it on Season 6!!! :D

And thanks, luvingmyHoratio, for the new piccies (the 3rd one is my favorite, makes me say AWWW) and more red and black jelly beans.

***sneaks off with jar of red & black jelly beans*** :devil:

10. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

Thanks horatiosangel - Cal and H definitely need to start working together again.

Now, I emailed Corey Miller awhile back about a few things, including the whole "Calleigh promotion" thing. He said she has NOT gotten a promotion to lieutenant but was only named acting lieutenant while H was busy getting revenge in Brazil with Eric. (Which is pretty cool - Shows how much H trusts her - if he trusts her with the lab, which is pretty much his whole life - that says a lot! - I mean, they could've had someone else run the lab, like a lieutenant from the night shift, (or like CSI:LV did this season - they had that new guy come in) - but H chose Calleigh. awww ;) )

Seriously, if TPTB are gonna go forward with this E/C thing, they have to keep Horatio in the loop - he would totally know, and if I'm forced to watch E/C, at least let us see H's reaction to it.

It was pretty obvious in Season 4 that Cal was not happy about H's wedding - I think the only one more unhappy was Eric. That scene with the bottle of wine - it was odd... like she was letting him go. But then Marisol got killed, and she probably felt kinda weird about things. So weird that she can't even bear to talk to him at work now! :rolleyes:

I think the E/C thing is a ratings grab - it doesn't feel genuine (and I mostly mean the writing - there really wasn't much leading up to this whole thing. Eric almost gets killed in "Man Down" and all of a sudden they're gonna hook up? :rolleyes: How about showing their friendship and how she and others at the lab helped Eric get back on his feet...)

And is just me, or does everyone seem to want E/C b/c they want some sort of hot sex scene? That's what kinda unnerves me about this whole thing - it's all about them hookin' up. It all seems so superficial

Now, not that I would mind that w/ H and Cal, but I'd be more interested in seeing them "post-hook-up" talking about important things in their lives. That would be meaningful for the characters.

Wow, I'm just full rants today - yikes! Sorry :rolleyes:

11. bringirl2001

bringirl2001 Hit and Run

well I couldn't agree more with everything that was said- i am so totally NOT inot the E/C thing. At this point i do not think it is really a big ratings grabber. In fact i don't know how things are going but i feel that we shoud just continue to let our feelings be known about H&C at least working together. I hope they keep the e/C thing low key. i know it has been a big turn OFF forme. But i don't want ot offend so i willjust get back to drooling over duCaine. I love that our fanfic writers keep stories alive. Please continue to do so this summer. I also like the pics-I think that is a great idea to give us a pic or tow and please tell us which episode becuase it might trigger us going back and rewatching certain scenes.

12. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey Everyone, :D :D :D

Didn't you all know H and Cal are on Vacation together!!! :devil: :devil: :devil:

Look they sent me a pic for everyone! :eek: :eek:

Enjoy!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

[​IMG]

DuCaine Forever!

Hey I also put new soundbytes up on my site and that awesome song at the end of the Episode. (Something to believe in) I love that song and everytime I hear it, I see H standing on top of the roof. :D Just thought I would share with you all. ;) :D

13. MacsLovlyAngl

[​IMG]

HCrazy your photo is awesomish :)

This is little game, it's fill in the blanks. I write a little story, leave some spaces blank and you guys fill them in.

Once upon a time , there was a Princess named ___________.
    She lived in Miami with her Prince __________.

One day the evil producers of __________, decided to try and tear them apart. But little did they know that the fans of ___________ forever, would not allow this to happen.

So all us CSI girls, thanks to Tracy sent in ______________,
    petitioning them to put our favorite couple ___________ and
    __________ back together.

Knowing they couldn't fight us all, the producers gave in and allowed ______________ forever, to be reunited for good.

The End :p

*BIG HUGS* all around. :lol:

14. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

ahh thats a fun little story.

Calleigh, Horatio, Miami, DuCaine?, "Give us our ship or die"? or was that the other one??.. Cal & H, DuCaine

How'd I do??

Go DuCaine, we will always love you!

15. MacsLovlyAngl

You did great sweetie :lol:, the only thing missing was "POSTCARDS". ;)

So awesomish, God! I love my H/C always and forever DuCaine

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.