H/Cal #4: Handsome and his Bullet Girl!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Bullet_Girl, Mar 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

I think this is all going to blow over with E and C. I spoke with Corey (E-mail) :D and he said it's just hard because DC and EP have different schedules. He did say they were aware of the situation and they would try to get them into as many scenes as possible together.

So it's not for any other reason folks. Take a deep breath, its ok and I still for one have hope. You all should too! :D

Hey were End Game, Were DuCainers!!! :D :D :D

Write Corey if you want an ask him the questions you have. He is so cool and will answer as he gave me the answer to the spoiler of the finale! :D :D :D

Never say Die DuCainers! Hang in there, were just being side tracked! :D

2. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

I saw the ET interview from www.emilyprocter.de, and I had to admit it was pretty cute :lol: But I'd never abandon this ship, because it is part of me, like my left arm for example. I cannot live without it, I would (to tell you the truth) not know what to do with my life if I our ship never got together. But that Corey thing has shon a new ray of hope into my life, seriously. Now can we please stop talking about this and start gushing about something else like that email Hcrazy got? :lol: I've been having a rough time lately and I can't really deal with much more angst than is in my RP with Emer. :(

I am thrilled about what Corey said, Hcrazy :D Different schedules, now I know its true, but that has made me that happiest person on the whole friggin' planet right now :lol: I'm off to make some banners etc, because I'm not going to be able to post any postcards, which I apologise for deeply :) I already laid the guilt trip on myself, so you dont need to do it yourselves ;)

*sticks to Hcrazy like glue* Never say die! Ever! :p *giggles* lol, I'm seriously really happy, I haven't been like this in a while :p

3. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Well if you want to be happier take a look at the yahoo group board because Corey answered another friend of mine too. She asked him the same question and got the same answer too. ;)

She also asked a few others that were very interesting. Like if H has and ex wife and will they talk about his past again. The death of his mother and H killing his Father. Hmm? I think reading what Corey answered will make you even happier! :D

Just be reassured he knows about us DuCaine lovers :lol: and he said they would try to get the two to work on as many scenes as they could! :D :D :D

Just an answer from him, one that we could understand makes us so happy. At least we know its none of the BS we thought it was! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now people, can we please get back to DuCaine land! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW, Corey is so cool and nice to chat with. He said next season they would up the ante and I so can't wait to see as My hope for H and Cal grows even more! :devil: :devil: :devil:

4. EmeraldEyes06

EmeraldEyes06 Lab Technician

Hello everybody!! Great to be back! :)

First off, thanks for all the birthday greetings. :D I had a great 18th, and the WP made my day!! :D H and Cal poitning guns, hot flashes!!! :lol: Thanks again, HCrazy, you're fantastic!! :D :)

Here is something to talk about: Did you always ship H and Cal from the very beginning? Did you always feel their vibe together as a couple?

For me, I was content to let them be simply work colleagues following most of S4(terrible I know!!), but after watching S1, I opened my eyes. It was by chance that I stumbled on many more people who shared the same view about their chemistry, or I could have gone down a different road, and not our Lonely Road!! But even in 'Shock', I could see their chemistry, even by that short conversation. The look in Calleigh's eyes made me think a lot... But even after the S3 fianle, and 'From the Grave', it was only after I watched them again that I thought did something happen between them after S3? Did Horatio convince her to come back to the lab? That's another thing I love about this ship. So much is left to our imagination, we're free to wonder and specualte madly and fill in the obvious gaps. Although after 2 seasons without decent conversations can put a dent in anyone's spirit... we can't really build on anything if they never speak to one another!!! :rolleyes: When I saw 'Under Suspicion', I was speculating like mad, because the tension was so unbearable, and when Calleigh held Horatio's hands, I felt it was going to explode!!! :devil: And the fact that she had that slight smile on ehr face, and the look they shared after... *fans self* The hottest hand-holding I'd ever seen!! ;)
    Hopefully now, as they work together more in S6(fingers crossed, and if TPTB listen to and heed our campaign), the saying, 'Absence makes the heart grow fonder' will be very true. If they do work together as closely as they did in S1, I believe Calleigh will have some serious thinking to do concerning her feelings for Horatio, as will he. We all know that Horatio would never, never hurt Calleigh like Hagen and Peter Elliot have done. He will comfort and protect her and love her like she deserves. Calleigh will never leave Horatio like all the other girls either. She is his strength, and is so loyal to him through the hardest times.
    Bottom line is, they need each other. They will only ever be right for each other. They will prevail until the end, and I'm going to wait for them, until the last episode of the very last season. They truely are my passion. :)

What are your own thoughts everyone? Was it DuCaine all the way, or was it one look or a single moment that converted you?? :p :lol:

Just an update on the postcards: my neighbour and her friend have decided to help me, and they are sending postcards to David, Emily, the 2 magazines and the writers!! 5 to each of them, so that's 25, plus my 20 is 45 total!! :D I'm so happy to make a contribution!! This is already a huge success!! :D

You know that song, 'Destination Calabria'? That video... *shiver* Anyhoo, I believe our goal, our objective, our 'destination' it's not 'unknown', it's 'end game'!! So here's the song with a minor lyric change... copyrights belong to Alex Gaudino.

Destination End Game

And if you like this you can follow me so let's go,
    Follow me
    And let's go
    To the place where we belong and leave our troubles at home
    Come with me
    We can go
    To our paradise of love and joy
    Our destination end game

Brief moment of craziness there... :p

@ HCrazy: I'm so glad you got a reply from Corey Miller! :D I was just about ready to give up until I read the message on the Yahoo! Group, and that clears up everything!! :) I'm so happy!! :)

Here's some pics of some "lab lovin'" from 'Camp Fear'! :devil:

H: By the way... a present for you from Alexx. *And I get to hold your hand...*
    Cal: Nasal mucus. H: Hmm...
    Cal: And it isn't even my birthday...
    H: Sorry about that. Cal: *I don't mind really... you held my hand...

Oh, the cuteness!! *squee* :D

Back tomorrow!! Hopefully with another slideshow!! :)

5. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey Emerald,

You're welcome! :D :D :D

I should have written Happy Bday For you on it! If you would like that let me know, I can do that for you!!! :D

Now, I love what you said about shipping and all and as I was reading I was thinking, Hmmmm, Corey may be getting another interesting e-mail from me. :cool:

Those are some very good questions, I especially would like to know if H did talk to Cal and convince her to return to us! :D :D :D :devil:

I know a while back he answered my friend about the subpoena and his past but I would really like to know about this too! Anyway he said implied they leave it open so they can always go back. I like that idea, show us Horatio's Past...Ooh I like that idea. :lol: :lol:

Great topic Emerald. I could go on for hours! :D :D :D
    Love the pic too! :D

Keep em coming!

Enjoy Me making them even closer!!! :rolleyes: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :D

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j237/Hcrazy/campfear5313.jpg

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j237/Hcrazy/HandCholdinghandswater.jpg

Finally... :eek: :eek: :eek: :devil: http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j237/Hcrazy/NewCampfearcloserblackframe.jpg

DuCaine Baby! :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Oh, wow, H crazy.. :devil: I love your final manip...hehe.... I should use it in a website layout or something....muahahahahaha.... Not that I don't love your other ones, but you get the point ;) :D

I have already given up... multiple times. :p Shows how much of a pessimist I am, doesn't it? :lol:

Oh, and Emer..... I love speculation... :devil: :D It leaves alot of places for me to have fun with.. if I'm in the mood ;)

And you know I dont have the guts to go send Corey an email? :lol: I know what ship he is, and what ship I am... *does freaky eye-twitching thingy* I am afraid I wouldn't be able to send him one without just screaming GET THEM TOGETHER! in big capital letters, like so. :p

OMFG!! :D :D :D :D :lol: that is just the cutest, I could go on for a bit on how much I love that :lol:

And in hopes that they stop the madness of my other *cough*ship*cough* and this thread doesn't completely grind to a stop nd go six feet under..... heres a question of the week....

If Horatio and Calleigh went to a concert, what would Horatio ask her to wear?

Emer, dont say a dress like in our RP, either.. :lol: :devil:
    I wont say anything on this until I get an answer or two from our other buddies... *looks around, words echo* if they ever come back.. :(

7. bringirl2001

bringirl2001 Hit and Run

Hey well bringirl is here and just as bigger SHIPPER as ever---I LOVE DuCaine and ALWAYS will--- I have been ultra busy with school-- end of the year testing- yes even for the little K-2nd grade kids--- anyway it is finally OVER and i can get back to my " fantasy life" and shipping OUR couple as we LOVE to---
    as for the question--- Yes I was a DuCaine shipper from the FIRST--- I bought the dvd's and watched in order and although they tried to match H with meagan-- I just loved the little flirtation H did with calliegh--- and I LOVED that on MOST of the shows H would " choose" calliegh to work with- and they had soooooo many scenes together-- then I found "Lonely roads"-- and my happiness has been complete-- once i found THIS site-- well it is EEEEEEEE worthy--
    yeah i admit- it has been hard with the last few shows-- the E/C scenes- but I have NOT seen it-- i just don't WANT to see the show ( when I hear that there are NO H&Cal sceens-- I read my fanfics-- I watch my dvd's----love so many of them--- and I press on--- but I do record EVERY week-- just in case we do get an H scene-- I will also see my tape tommorrow to SEE H with yelina-- just to SEE if anything is there-- but i know it is NOT like my H&Cal-- and as long as I have my DuCaine fics-- (thanks to the fantastic writers on this site ) I can have my DuCaine-- as i have said before--- the writers here---- are soooooo good--- THEY make H and Cal just " come to life"--
    PS- I love those pics of camp fear---- love the scenewith H and cal--

8. horatiosangel

horatiosangel Lab Technician

Hey Y'All!!!

I'm new here, just joined today, but I wanted to come by and lend my support. I think the chemistry between Horatio and Calliegh is so great. I don't know how anyone could ignore it. :)
    I'm DuCaine all the way, baby!!! :)

9. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

*jumps from behind bushes and screams* Wow, my shipper dance worked?! :lol:

Hey, horatiosangel, welcome to the thread....muahahaha.... [​IMG] It's great to have you here :D

Horatio and Calleigh say 'Hi!':

[​IMG]

Whoops, they're busy, maybe we should come back later? :devil::lol:

Anywho....I've had some thinking to do about this 'situation' we're in at the moment. Would anyone think its a good idea to start a wiki, LJ Community, myspace, website and stuff for the ship? I'm already considering creating a new website for my own fiction.... :devil: If anyone would like to see a sample of my site template making skills... :p just tell me on here :lol:

bringirl, hey sweetie :) It's not that I can't read or anything, but could you please divide your posts using the 'enter' key and not those '--' ? It's making me go crosseyed.. :lol:

Okay, that is all.....

:lol:

Bullet_Girl

10. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Hey BG, how's your site coming, I've written some Rrated new stories and poetry, :devil: Once your site is up and ready, if you'd like to add more beside's my poetry let me know, and I'll gladly help you. :D

See ya!! :lol: :lol:

11. EmeraldEyes06

EmeraldEyes06 Lab Technician

Hi to everyone!! :) I've been swamped, so sorry for not showing up!! :(

Welcome horatiosangel!! Great to see a new shipper! Have fun in here!

@ HCrazy: OMG!! That is so so hot!! :D I nearly fainted with joy! And those are my caps too! :) :D You rock!! The others rule too! Keep going, they're so close! :)

@ BG: Well her dress would be short and black... :lol Kidding! :)
    She'd have to wear something seductive anyway, that would catch his eye.'Lady in Red' anyone? ;) Kind of Marilyn Monroe-esque with red lipstick and the hair all coiffed... wow!! :D Dinner, dancing, candlelight... And the next morning at work...

ALEXX: Horatio? Is that lipstick on your collar?

HORATIO: Umm... *embarassed*

CALLEIGH: *walking by* Hello, Handsome!

HORATIO: *drool* Hi Cal... *wave*

ALEXX: O_O ...

And any new site would be fantastic!! As you know, the official Miami Wiki has a great following devoted to DuCaine, so why not add some more additions to the great collection? :D

@ bringirl: Fanfiction is really all we have at this moment in time to keep us sane, but things will get better. And it's great to have you here again! :) Work commitments pending and all. :p

@luvingmyHoratio: More poetry I say!! :devil: Please PM some my way!! :devil:

I have been getting so much inspiration for CSI: DuCaine, it's great! And the Hummer is involved! :devil:

Everyone must be busy with work and school which is a pity. :( Let's keep this going for as long as we can... which will be until the very end!!

*echo, echo*

I'll be updating my scenes this week hopefully, so that's something to look forward to.

:)

12. horatiosangel

horatiosangel Lab Technician

What kind of concert would it be? Because a rock concert outfit vs. a classical concert would be very different, outfit wise. (Although I can come up with good ones for both). Also, when was the last time that H and Cal appeared together onscreen this season? It's been so long ago it's getting a little hazy. :(

13. bringirl2001

bringirl2001 Hit and Run

HI
    welcome Horatiosangel-- you will LOVE it here!

Bullet girl- yes- please make your new site. I would LOVE reading and visiting at any new site.Sorry about not separating my paragraphs. thanks for telling me so nicely.
    I love coming here and I am going to stay the course-

I KNOW we only have fanfiction to keep us going on. But i am hoping that the show will FINALLY put them in some shows NEXT season. we all know that this season is a wrap.
    we have the best fanfic writers here.

14. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

Hey guys,

Hope you guys are still carrying our H/C torch - things are lookin' pretty bleak right now, but we can only hope that they heard us and will take our ship into consideration next season.

I got an email response from Corey Miller (that HCrazy eluded to earlier) - I asked about why H&C don't work together, and he said it was just scheduling, so hopefully the schedule will work out better for the two actors next year - we need them in scenes together again!

[SPOILER="Kill Switch" spoilers]Even though I know WHY H&C aren't in scenes together, it doesn' t make it any less painful. Yet another night w/out our dynamic duo interacting :( It's really gonna make me cry - I have to say Ryan saved this episode for me - and his interaction with H at the end was exactly what is needed. "I'm not gonna abandon this team," he tells H. Horatio replies,"And we, Mr. Wolfe, are not going to abandon you." Awww!

[/SPOILER]

I guess we have to look at it this way - last year E/C shippers were all sad, lack of scenes, etc, and now they have hand holding (sort of) and kissing (sort of) and flirting - how'd they get so lucky?

Anyway, check out the CSI:Miami wiki site - our ship is now losing to E/C (last I checked) 31% to 34% - that's still freakin' close considering H&C have had NO scenes together since December - maybe if they did, more people would go for H/C. Anyhow, if you know any H/C shippers that haven't voted there yet, get on 'em! LOL

There's, of course, always fanfic, but the show keeps messing it up for me. I want to stay in "canon", but all of a suddent they throw Jake into the mix and mess things up. I don't know what to do w/my "Mixed Feelings" fanfic now, except pretend that Calleigh said "Horatio" instead of "Jake" LOL.

So, I'm convinced the "trust you with my life" line Calleigh said in the preview is going to Eric, but someone on the E/C board was like, 'i guess it could be to Horatio' and I thought - PLEASE throw us a freakin' bone here! LOL. Also, when H is like "officer down," do you think he means himself (spoilers say he's gonna get seriously hurt), or Calleigh? - Now that would be an awesome scene! One we've been waiting for for 3 years!

But I'm not gonna get my hopes up on either score. This whole season's pretty much been a wash, although I do feel the team is starting to come together and have better interactions (of the non-romantic kind!) as of late. Here's to hoping that H/C will at least be in scenes together next year! In the meantime - let's keep buggin' TPTB! :p

15. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Well, the one in the RP Emer and I are doing is a concert for a childrens hospital featuring The Pussycat Dolls. :lol: So, you can put both if you’d like :D

You’re welcome :D I only currently have a Emily Procter fan-art site which I started a few days ago, but I am working on a template for the fic site. It’ll have two ratings on it: PG13 and NC17 for my personal favorite…. SMUT! :lol:

Miamirocks……

That spoiler, although not DuCaine is just the sweetest! :D Seriously, its kinda cute. I don’t like *cough* Ryan *cough* that scene has possibly changed my view on him totally.. :p

I'm not gonna get my hopes up either,... :lol: I dunno why though, because we're not even past "Curse of the Coffin" here..... :(

Emer You know how ot make me go all hyper.. (more than usual lol) But I guess I could let you get away with that....after all, I didn't say no 'Marlyn Monroe Style photoshoots' now, did I? :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.