H/Cal #4: Handsome and his Bullet Girl!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Bullet_Girl, Mar 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I couldn't even watch the episode at all. I was so scared, I was like, you watch and let me know!. lol. I'm really glad it wasn't no big deal, and I'm really hoping DuCaine gets a scene before this season ends.

2. bringirl2001

bringirl2001 Hit and Run

EEEEEEEE I am glad that it was no big deal---- and was NOT this big long drawnout " love " scene- i could not have taken it------but I will have to watch my tape now- I was holding out in case ity was tooooooo "lovey dovey"- I don't mind a close friendship- but anyway back toH and cal-- hope to have some onscreen time soon-

3. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

Whew - I think we dodged a bullet in Monday's episode! I don't care what people are saying about the "look" on Eric's face - it's Cal's intent that I care about, and it seemed to me that she was just being friendly - "thank you for appreciating me" - that's pretty platonic.

In a perfect "DuCaine" world, we'd have a scene where Eric goes up to Cal and stumbles on some words, trying to ask her out, and she has to tell him she's in a committed relationship. Of course, it'd be hard for her to tell him it's w/ H ;) , so we should get a scene later on w/ Cal and H (if they ever freakin' work together again ARRRGGG!) confirming that it's those two that are together, and not Jake and Cal.

Yea, so the episode was a lot less dreadful than I thought, but seriously, is anyone keeping count of how many episodes it's been since H and Cal had a real scene together (not counting the 2 secs in "Man Down")? I'll say what I said on the Yahoo! group board - both Eric and Cal were interviewing the couple at the end, so why was only Eric filling H in - if anyone, it should've been Cal, b/c she's second in command.

It's as if TPTB are INTENTIONALLY keeping them apart, and it has me both ticked off and suspicious. A real payoff would be if, at the end of the season, we see H in his home (for once) talking to someone, and it turns out to be Cal - this would explain the distance at work, as they're in a relationship. But I'm not holding my breath. :(

4. miamirocks

Hey - where is everybody? Don't jump ship - that kiss on the cheek was nothin' compared to "the hug" ;)

5. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Miamirocks, this thread isn't as acvtive, because there isn't as many people that ship DuCaine... :lol:

and just because they kissed, it means as much to me as it does the hug between H/C. I like the two, so I am perfectly fine to support the one who gets together with Calleigh. They both have their "Pros'" and their "Cons" but judging by the fact that her eyes were all puppy like and basically locked with his has to mean something... ;) You know, for now....all we can do is hope Donahue goes crazy with the next episode she writes... heh (I never knew I'd actually want Ann Donahue to mess around with my dear Calleigh! :lol:)

6. TracyLynn

TracyLynn Hit and Run

Wow ! Seems like a lot of people are jumping ship over a silly little thank you cheek kiss...well, whatever floats your boat. :p As far as I am concerned, the port is still open for H/C and I am happy to be doing my part to steer people's minds in that direction. :D

If you already sent out postcards last week....great ! I am sending some more out this weekend and I encourage you to do the same......if everyone could try to maybe do 10 that would be awesome.

:D

DuCaine love never dies.

tracylynn

7. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Jumping ship my ass!!! :lol:

No way baby, DuCaine forever!!! :D :D :D

Hey hey, I am here too! I call for a H and C roll call. ;)

I love my H and C and just finished a few walls and banners. Here's one wall i would like to share with all of you. Enjoy! :p

Keep the faith, it was only a peck! Horatio and Calleigh's hug had more emotion and love than that goggely eye peck ever could!!!! :D :devil: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :lol:

DuCaine Forever Baby!!!! :D :D :D

[​IMG]

8. Cova

Cova Witness

I will admit the two have great chemistry together, and they're obviously close but who says that two members of the opposite sex can't just be best friends? Great example Roz and Frasier of from Frasier were nothing but the best of friends and when they did sleep with each other they decided it was not for the best. It wouldn't surprise me if the same thing happened with Eric and Calleigh...well maybe not quite the same but you get the idea. :lol:

And again there's Mac and Stella but I won't go there again lest I face the wrath of athens. :lol: jk jk.

If there's one thing the writers can't talk their way out of is that Calleigh and Horatio never flirted. :lol: Just go watch Season 1 & 2. :p

I'm still with this ship!! All the way baby!!

I need to send out my postcards this week, been busy with work and this wacky weather is just blech. :rolleyes:

*Saves new walllie and makes desktop* ^_________^

9. bringirl2001

bringirl2001 Hit and Run

Hey I am STILL with the DuCaine ship-- I have just been so busy it has been maddening---- I ship DuCaine NOW and forev er!!!- Iwill send in some more post cards this wekend and will let you know how many and what i did- I know it may be sunday or monday---- darn busy life-- but again I am happy that it was not big deal betwwn eric and cal---I STILL want eric with Nat and H with cal-- I will " settle" for E/C and H&Y IF I have tooo---- but I will NOT even think about settling UNTIL we SEE a LOT more romance between E&C than we did----I just want H&Cal back onscreen together again- I believe their chemistry will do the rest- I TRULY believe that IF TPTB had NOT separated them-- fans would have been even MORE desirous of them---- but I think CSI:M - needs to leave the romance part alone-- and get back to the WHOLE team being friends and caring about each other--- that way fans can ship HOW they want to ship and NOT have to worry about it----
    as for CSI:NY-- I ship mac and stella--- bigtime!!! I have never watched CSI--- I know i must be the ONLY person who hasn't but so far-- no-- but i do like CSI:M and CSI:NY

10. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Hail, hail , you're all here. :D Listen I've continued Going Under again and this time it continues where they explore their love. Take a read of it. I've also been doing Crossover, it has Miami/NY, but H/C are married with 4 kids. I'm 40 and I'll never give up on my Horatio, I love him. :devil: I just need to give him a good kick in the butt and tell him to go get Calleigh. :mad:

11. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

Now you're speaking my language :D
    Not only did I ship Niles and Daphne (I wasn't all that surprised when they became canon) but I also shipped Frasier and Roz. Back when I frequented the Frasier forum (I haven't been there in years), it was more about Niles/Daphne, just like it's more about other ships than DuCaine on this forum. However, at least they got some personal screen time!!! :lol:
    TPTB, if you're going to put Cal with someone else (and even H for that matter), at least let them have their proper goodbyes!!!

12. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Hmmm....I know what you're saying. It's a perfect example of the two..... :p Oh, I love Frasier :D I'm gonna make mom buy the DVD sets...I can get them for like 15 dollars :D And yes, that is legally ;) I have been friends with a guy since grade 3, :D hes cool, and we get along great :lol:

Mac & Peyton..... :devil: :p :lol: That is all I'm gonna say, because I'm gonna get in trouble with the mods :D

13. miamirocks

Well, I'm about to send out 10 more postcards for us DuCaine lovers - that would make 18 total - yea, I feel like a geek right now! :rolleyes: I even got inspired to make one of my own - thanks guys :)

So, are we hearing anything in terms H & C being in a scene together ever again? Even if some of you guys are jumping ship, you have to admit that the show is lacking that spark that H &C have together - Calleigh really brings out H's humanity, which people on a lot of the boards have been saying is lacking lately (something I agree with).

I'm in the process of writing a fanfic in response to all this "hoopla" surrounding the E/C "kiss on the cheek." I have to say, when my father was watching the episode with me - and he couldn't give a crud who hooks up with who - he turned to me after "the kiss" and was like, "That was the big deal? It was just a friendly peck on the cheek." So there's an unbiased opinion for you. (I haven't really mentioned that I would like H&C to get together cause you just don't talk to your father about that kinda stuff... lol)

Anyhow - I hope some of you are sending out postcards too, just so we can see H&C work together, at least. I miss DuCaine :( Off to watch re-runs of Seasons 1 & 2 ....

14. TracyLynn

TracyLynn Hit and Run

I sent 25 postcards today ... not that I am expecting any kind of response but if anyone gets a response, please let us know.

The season has wrapped so my wish at this point is to have them at least in scenes together in the final episodes. I hope we can at least get that.

tracylynn

15. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

How long is left in the thing? Because I haven't done any, I have had so much ot do....bla blah blah... spank me if you must.. :lol: I'm phobic about sending anything with Australia post, because they always seem to lose my things.. grrr.. :p

But I guess I'll go and print them out (again) and do them today :D I'm gonna see if my mom can take me to the library and I'll post them on the way ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.