Grissom & Sara #31 : Yes. Let's Do It.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Oct 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

2. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Welcome back, desertwind. I knew you will be back soon. Who will do the thread number 32? I'm not doing it, because I did Snickers thread last time, boy was it hard. What's going to be the title called Sara, he only love or what? Sara will be back soon the strike is over. Someone said on other board, Sara shouldn't leave, She could have take a vacation when the Writer's went on Strike.

How do you write in Sara return? I think Sara will return, she will surprise Grissom first then Catherine then the boys then gave Warrick and Nick a lecture for get their self in trouble.

3. Desertwind

Thank's NicknGrissom nice icon :p it was a e-mail glitch, and now everything is fine, except the old 'doesn't come up in white' still exists :( and on the new thread, I'll ask one of our lovely mods. to help out or anyone who wants too, can!

[​IMG]

4. dirtylabrat

dirtylabrat Police Officer

Mmmm GSR arm sex! :D

5. Desertwind

AND THE WINNER IS WITH EVERY BEAT OF MY HEART an overwhelming 21.19 votes, so no need to put the 5 best anymore, it won hands down! and thank's to butterflied814 for the title.. now we have to put it in when the time is right.. and thank's to everyone for their ideas ;)and hope all of your holidays were wonderful!

[​IMG][​IMG]

6. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

Wow, I haven't been here in 11 days! I missed the whole voting for the new thread, which is one of the reasons I came back today. The one that got picked was what I would've voted for anyway though, so it doesn't matter. I also liked the "Grissom is the only home she ever had" one. Those 2 were my favourites.

7. Turtlebaby

Turtlebaby Police Officer

It saddens me that this thread has all but died. Part of that may be my fault (but just a small part seeing as though I am but one person). I haven't posted here in a long... long, time. But although I haven't watched a live episode of CSI since the labrats episode, I have seen them all thus far.

It's not the same without Sara.

My sister actually asked me if I was still obsessed with CSI. Because I've stopped yammering on and on about the show.

I can't even take a secret fangirl joy in the Kiss because it felt so... icky. I never in a million years would have guessed that I'd use the word icky to describe a GSR kiss.

*sigh*

I guess what I'm saying is that I (we) waited so long for that frickin' kiss and what we get is a goodbye kiss. I haven't been able to watch it since. I may never be able to watch again.

It's horrible how profound a loss I feel for a fictional character. But you know? It's not just a fictional character that we've lost. It's Jorja Fox too. CSI makes me sad.

As for the new thread - when the time comes I'll be happy to start it. Unless someone else wants to.

I'm rambling and I need to get to work.

That is all.

8. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Hey y'all,
    I miss Sara too. Too much to enjoy any of the post Sara crap they've aired. I'm actually glad about the writer's strike because for now they can't make anymore Sara-less episodes.

I've started watching the DVD's from the beginning in order. Makes me feel better.
    I know I'm only sticking my head in the sand, but it feel so nice.

I haven't watched any of the old eps in their entirety for yonks. It's really good to almost study them.
    I've been paying attention to how many wardrobe changes take place, to see how many days the ep covers; and Jorja's jewelry and clothes.
    I'm still in season one and I've been waiting to see when her ID changes from the POLICE one to a FORENSICS one that matches everyone elses.

So, long live GSR - anyway you can manage it! DVD's, fanfic, fanvids.

CSI without Sara is poinless; it makes you sad.

9. Desertwind

Hey Turtle glad to see your among the living, and hope your holiday was wonderful, and lets not let this thread die :( it all depends on us :D and I am confidant she will return ;) she even said, 'this might be the biggest mistake I've ever made" so I and others think she'll be back soon, and CM stated that as well. and Turtle you are certainly welcome to start the new title, when it's time. go for it!

Some day
    Some way
    We both have a lifetime before us
    For parting is never goodbye
    We'll be together again!
    Rod Stewart

CANON[​IMG]

10. dirtylabrat

dirtylabrat Police Officer

I love the name of the new thread!

11. butterflied08

butterflied08 Rookie

My feelings echo those of turtlebaby. I have actually not seen any of the episodes past GBaGL...they're Tivo-ed, but not watched. Were they as terrible as the descriptions made them out to be? Warrick with a drug problem and the main suspect in a murder? I seriously laughed out loud when I read the little blurb before the episode aired. It's depressing that I'm this depressed about a fictional character leaving the show...

On the bright side, I love the title for the new thread :)

12. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

Hah, I totally get what you mean. It's depressing to think that there's so much worse stuff going on in the world, and we're depressed because a character left a TV show... But still, it wasn't just a character, it was our Sara that we've been watching on TV all this time, and have gotten to know and love... GOD I miss her! Also, if you think about what (who) she left behind, and how much he must miss her... Screw it, I'm not even going to try to talk/think about them like fictional characters. The obsession has already gone waaaay beyond that... in my mind, they're real people. Yes, I do know that I'm insane.

I was watching all the Grissom-sabbatical episodes today, and I really love the scene in the hall. When Griss just came back, and Sara's all dirty and backing away from him. He's just like "What dirt? Screw dirt, I haven't seen you in a month!" I love it! But then I ruined it by thinking about when Sara comes back and how that's not going to be for a long time...

13. Aleyna4233

Aleyna4233 Dead on Arrival

Hey BrookSidle, I guess ur icon fits ur current emotion lol

14. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

I totally agree with you BrookeSidle. The GSR relationship is more real to me than my own romantic relationship :lol: which I know is not good, but you just bond with the characters and they become real in your mind. Since Sara has been in almost every episode since the beginning (except for the pilot), it is so weird to see her missing in these latest episodes and to see Grissom so angry and mopey. I know she'll reutrn, I'm just afraid that it won't be smooth sailing for them at first. :(

I also love the "Law of Gravity" scene, he looks so eager to kiss her and she looks so embarassed that this is how they're reuniting. :lol:

15. Desertwind

Grissom does seem angry and mopey, but even though it was a re-run, it was so great to see her back in "Post Mortem" last Thurs. fingerprinting and dusting the crime scene, and working with her man..geez I miss her too, and I know he does, with this writers strike still on going, maybe when it's over, she'll be bored and come back, for the rest of the season ;) Here's a article from back in Oct. with CM stating she'll be back, to keep our spirits up, and a hilarious Brass and Grissom fun manip. for you all to enjoy

http://www.csifiles.com/news/201007_01.shtml

BRASS WOULD SAY THIS[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.