Grissom & Sara #31 : Yes. Let's Do It.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Oct 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

NEW TITLE OPTIONS FOR GSR THREAD choose 5, for starters, then we'll narrow it down to 5, and so forth and so on!

[​IMG]

2. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

I know I'm not allowed to add one (shoot me), but I just wanted to put the possibility out there for

I Love You, I Always Will

3. vixster

vixster Dead on Arrival

I love all the names for the threads! very creative!
    I just wanted to say that with the latest eps where they have been showing our dear hotty Grissom as angry etc in the eps does anyone think they are setting this up for a huge burnout on his part or something?? I mean since Sara is gone he has no "diversions" and since he is workin more n more he could eventually explode??? that would be cool coz then maybe they would bring JF back to save him?? or am i being very SO!! oh well one can dream i suppose....

4. Desertwind

Of course, I was just going with what was posted as up to now, before you posted this, anything goes, and another one which, not because it's mine, but because it fits!
    We'll Be Together, Forever so if any fan has an others be sure to put them in ;)

EMPTY EYES[​IMG]

And vixster your right he is having his own personal meltdown and so in pain! AHHH Grissom, hang in there, she'll return to you loving arms...soon...[​IMG]

5. Desertwind

Calling all fans~~~ where are you girls? and what are you picking out? and it look's like Grissoms The Only Home She's Ever Had is out in front ;) I posted this till after Xmas, so everyone who comes on here, will have a chance to vote!

6. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

Hey guys!!! how are you???
    i'm still so sad cos Sara is not there..
    gosh, i miss Sara so much!!! i didn't see 8x10 yet.. cos i love animals and without Sara..
    I'm not in the mood to watch this episode 8X10
    i wish
    HAPPY HOLIDAYS !!!
    GREAT NEW YEAR!!
    link

7. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Hey, I thought of a title now that it's a little late...I think it was a sunday.
    And for anyone else who's hung up on GSR fic. I found a source of stories that I didn't know about. YTDaW My top 10 Page It's 14 pages of recommendations. Pretty sure to me mostly GSR given the source. I'm still working my way through the stories in the first post.

8. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Oh my goodness ILoveBilly! That link is so funny! How did you make it? It's truly awesome and lifted my spirits this morning. Thanks! :)

9. Desertwind

IloveBilly it wouldn't come up for me :( Here's a couple of caps from last nights re-run of "LD"[​IMG]

CRIME SCENE

DOWNTOWN and look who's hovering in the background :mad:

10. dirtylabrat

dirtylabrat Police Officer

I love the elf link! Thank you!

11. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

I missed LD and DD last night, but heard the ratings when up for the second hour> Sure, it was the 9pm slot, but it makes my little GSR heart warm up a bit from its current frigid cold.

I'm not bitter, but more, guarded, I suppose. With the strike in the middle of things, it'll be interesting to see how the timing works out. I mean, will they pick up with real-time or will they start where they left off with Bull? (airing in January).

I mean, it's relevant because it could be great for the show to keep it in real time in some ways because of all the mess they've got to keep up with now in terms of continuity, but how would it affect Gil and Sara's time apart?

And, we know she's coming back at some point, but I'm just still worried about how they can pull it off. My best guess of how to pull it off without making it seem too "shippy" for those adverse would involve her being forced to return because of a case she originally handled... And then ending the episode with her and Gil going out, which would be loverly.

I just still really want them to have a happy ending, but I honestly haven't watched since Sara left... though it was not a calculated thing. I was at work and really busy the night of Cockroaches, and I had a friend over the night of the dog one and forgot to record...

But, I just feel a little... unable to warm up to GSR right now for fear that it's all going to explode in my face. It feels like season 5, again, when things seemed to be getting really good, and then got really weird and off-kilter, and you wanted to believe Gil and Sara were going to rebuild, but you weren't sure how TPTB would write it.

It ended up working out great for us... but right now... I'm just nervous I guess.

Sorry for not posting much, but I rarely read fan-fiction, so I can't contribute to the conversations much on that front... and I'm just a bit brokenhearted, still, I guess...

I mean, I keep forgetting they've kissed!! That's how out of sorts I am when it comes to GSR and CSI, right now. Oy.

12. ginascar

ginascar Rookie

I too have lost a spark in me for GSR, but that is just because I know we wont see them together for a long time. The strike makes it even longer that we could have a reunion of the lovely couple.

I just keep thinking that with this strike going on, Jorja didn't even need to leave because everyone is getting time off to do whatever they want to do at the moment. lol.

I just have to keep reading fan fics and making videos to make me have some kind of passion to keep my spirits up. They truely do help.

13. Aleyna4233

Aleyna4233 Dead on Arrival

U r so right, I guess it was a dumb mistake after all... I think the show is deffinatley not the same without her, she brings the needed emotions that the other characters dont bring for the audience. How do u want the reunion ep. to turn out when she comes back to grissom?
    I kno I would like Gris to show alot more emotion towards her!

14. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

Maybe, we could write an episode where Sara actually returns (during Billy's departure) when Grissom steps down as supervisor (After winning mayoral elections) and Sara has "Grissom" as her badge and no longer "Sidle". It's a great way to return rather than pulling off an Aiden Burn.

15. FolkQueen

FolkQueen Victim

I understand what you're saying, but it's just a matter of time, guys. I think it's important to remember all we've got, which is much more I ever imagined. Keep the faith, and be patient. GSR only demands its happy ending; but, after all, we've come a looong way baby :cool:
    Happy holidays everybody :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.