Grissom & Sara #30: Pin Me Down...But Not With a Mustang

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by chocolate_bunnys, Sep 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GSR_Sara_Gil

GSR_Sara_Gil Witness

Re: Grissom & Sara #30: Pin Me Down...But Not With a Mustan

Sorry guys, I assume you all have scene the episode Time of your Death from the end of Season 6.
    When Sara and Grissom go talk to the guy who makes everyone's fantasies come true they walk down a walkway and into a court yard, all the paintings in the background are of Sara.
    I was trying to make the point that everyone from the writers to Billy and Jorja have put too much effort into GSR for it to end badly tomorrow.

2. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I'm sorry, I didn't get back to you, GSR Sara Gil. I'm doing fine. How are you beside going to School?

Are you guys nervous tomorrow? I'm little bit nervous, I'm sure we find out soon on Sara's fate.

3. butterflied08

butterflied08 Rookie

25 hours, 5 minutes

and yes, I'm nervous...is that weird? I mean I know it's not for any of US, but for the "normal" people?

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Hey, fans thie site for me has been down for like two hrs. :( has it been for all of you? and thank's sidlewannabee your so sweet. and here's a couple of pics from 'TOYD', I don't have any with those paintings you mentioned though!

HE FASCINATES ME and I love him so!

SHE FASCINATES ME and I love her so!

[​IMG]

5. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

great pics desert, i love how great they both look in that scene. the look of love
    does anyone have caps of these paintings? i'm going to watch that clip on gsr.com, but i'd love to see stills if possible

23 hours 45 minutes...holy mother of god

6. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

Thank goodness I made it through today! Now all I have to do is make it until the end of DD tomorrow night and the rest of the season will be a breeze.

And my boss was RIDICULOUS today. I wanted to hit him in his face! He was like "Yeah, she's going to drown to make room for the pretty people." :rolleyes: I swear I was going to slap him RIGHT. THERE. :mad:

Then he was like "When she dies, don't call in Friday or I'll come to your house and MAKE you work." (Cause you know I SO would!)

Then I told him "Okay. I'll bet you 50 bucks she doesn't die."

Looks like I'll be 50 dollars richer Friday. :D

But, I really think we are going to get a moment we'll NEVER forget.

I HOPE...

One more FRIGGIN' Day...Just ONE. MORE. FRIGGIN'. DAY. I'm not going to able to sleep tonight. I know it.

I had this crazy dream about CSI the other night. It involved Sofia, a man with a shot gun, Grissom under his desk, and me screaming "SOFFFFIIIAAA!!! SAAAARRRAAA!! AAAAHHH!" Then I woke up and went. "W.T. F...?" Very strange.

Anway, GSR rocks, because tomorrow DD airs.

GSR rocks my cellphone.

GSR rocks my textbook I have to buy tomorrow for class on Friday.

7. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

I wish I would have bet someone that, I could use fifty bucks. Oh well, congrats on the win, or were you kidding?

i'm psyched, i keep telling my mom (cause she's the only one around) howmany hours left! she keeps rolling her eyes and say "oh god..." like she's annoyed w/ me or soemthing. plus, sex lies and larvae was on and i was explaining to her all the gsr subtleties and why it turned me on to gsr and she was like... i just wanna watch the show honey.
    she's really excited about the premiere...

i am too...
    23 hours 15 minutes :) :) :) :)

8. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

What time are you guys on, because I have 26 hours and 10 minutes until CSI.

I am VERY nervous about tomorrow.

9. GSR_Sara_Gil

GSR_Sara_Gil Witness

Hey NicknGrissom besides school i am reallly nervous about CSI tomorrow.
    Other than that I am fine.
    I just want Sara alive this is the only show I have REAALLYY been in love with in years.
    They just cannot ruin the show. I could never watch any of them again.

SaraSidleRules8 i cannot believe your boss said that! It is so shallow and wrong granted i have always felt they overuse Cath because everyone thinks Marg is so sexy.
    I personally think Jorja is the the superior actress and no not just because of GSR. Jorja Fox has made Sara the most complex and nuanced character on teh show. I remember a critic said that Jorja is the reason to watch her Sara is so grittly nuanced and deep.
    I mean Billy hand picked her and she is just so dedicated and I love that she does not have this huge ego. Which frankly you can tell Cath is pretty much how Marg is. Any way ... i will end that rant

and SaraSidleRules8
    If it helps my friend Mark is totally in love with Sara and Jorja and said Catherine and Marg do nothing for him :) He does not get why men like Marg :D

GSR Rules and CSI Rocks in that Order!
    Go Team So!!!!!!!

22 Hours and 57 minutes by my clock!!!

10. butterflied08

butterflied08 Rookie

I've got 22 hours, 23 minutes

I love how this thread's traffic shot up like 200% in the last 2-3 days...bring on the GSR!!!

11. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

I've got 24 hours. I'm pacific time, but since I live in canada, I get it at 8 instead of 9.

SaraSidleRules8, is your boss blind or just... blind...? She's the prettiest one on there! One of my friends who actually watches the show and likes Sara thinks she going to die too. But she's NOT because she can't.

I wasn't nervous at all until I started talking to someone on MSN about it. Now I'm freaking out.

12. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

You fans think your full of angst, try and live here, and their all here, and I can't find them, all the hotel people think I'm some kind of fanatic/freak, which I am, and act like they don't know what I'm talking about, their here, and I don't know where :mad: very frustrating and beyond disapointing CRAP, let all do a big cheers for you under age girls, get out you fav. drink I'm going to buy some champagne, and cry in it if Sara is nuked [​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. SockGlue

SockGlue Hit and Run

Hello all. I've been lurking for quite sometime, figured it was finally time to say 'Hi'.

Although I haven't read any spoilers I'm completely convinced Sara wont die! I hate to think of mopey!grissom.

I'm soooo nervous about the premire. I have two mid-terms tomorrow (boo) plus work. Though thankfully my co-workers know about my ... likeing...CSI. Got my hair cut today like Jorja's, managed to get the drawing one of our librarians did of Sara for the summer reading club (theme was investigate)...the list goes on. Obsessed? Maybe.

-Sockglue

14. Cynthia_Sanders

Cynthia_Sanders Victim

QUESTION: Do you guys also have the nasty feeling that they won't reveal if Sara lives/dies or that they'll find the car until the second episode?

I hope not, or else I'm going to snap... :mad:

15. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

I have the definate feeling that they are going to find the car & Sara won't be there. I think they will find Sara at the end but we won't find out her fate until the middle of the second episode. Just my unspoilered opinion. Why wouldn't they draw it out another week when it would be so easy?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.