Grissom & Sara #30: Pin Me Down...But Not With a Mustang

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by chocolate_bunnys, Sep 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

Re: Grissom & Sara #30: Pin Me Down...But Not With a Mustan

welcome jessie!

You will have to excuse my typing a bit because I'm typing on my hubby's laptop because for the first time EVER, I was feeling so under the weather I left work. Been with one of my jobs 6 years, but didn't have that one today. It was the one I've been with 7 months. Haven't had a single sick day, but after a half a day of work, I had to call in and come home. Currently under the covers with a fever. It must be a Gutterfly connection. We're all having sympathy pains for Sara, right now.

SSR: I actually hadn't considered the season operner not having some sort of GSR at the end, be Sara live or die. I mean, the thought hadn't even crossed my mind, so now, thinking about it, I think I'd be with you throwing things at the screen.

I mean, we know that GSR is going to be the driving force behind this episode because Gil is the center of the team and Sara is his girlfriend, and creepy Doll girl stole Sara away to get at Gil because Gil FREAKIN' LOVES HER.

So, I had that in mind, but I never really considered there not being SOMETHING there in the reunion, be she dead or alive... There had better be.. Or I'll cry. :)

2. jordan

jordan Rookie

Aw, I was sick to, Alyssa.
    Stomach flu going around.
    It was HORRIBLE.
    Thankfully I didn't throw up.

Anyways,
    Hi everyone.
    Not sure if you remember me,
    But I've been here for a while.
    I think the last GSR thread I posted on was like,
    26 or something.
    And then I lost my login stuff when we got a new computer,
    And sorta forgot about the site.
    I was just reminded of the site like 3 minutes ago
    By BrookeSidle,
    So, thank her! Lol.

Oh, btw, if Sara doesn't live I might just die with her.
    :]
    Xp

3. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

Welcome Jessie! We hope you enjoy your stay in Gutterfly Land. :)

It's good to see you back Jordan. :)

Well, looks like I started a trend. :lol: And I agree, it MUST be the Gutterfly connection. :)

I felt HORRIBLE today and for part of my shift last night, I kept telling myself, and my parents, "If Sara is under a car stuck in the middle of a desert waiting for someone to come find her while all these things are happening to her, I can make it through the day." :lol:

And, Al, if you REALLY think about it. We kind of get GSR in a round about way...

I mean, we have Sara,the love of Grissom's life, kidnapped and stuck under a car. You have Grissom, the love of Sara's life, suffering because he has NO idea where she is. And this whole episode revolves around that. This isn't just about Sara. This is about Grissom AND Sara. The team wants to find Sara, but they also want to find Sara for Grissom. DO you get what I'm saying? It's like, a GSR-fest. This WHOLE episode is about GSR. So, that, in itself, makes me happy, not sad. Heh. ;)

That's not to say I don't want some PHYSICAL connection, live or die. ;)

4. SaraSidleRules8

Re: Grissom & Sara #30: Pin Me Down...But Not With a Mustan *DELETED*

Post deleted by SaraSidleRules8

5. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

Oh, I definitely know the whole episode is loaded with GSR, and I'm all for some one-sided GSR, but in an episode this explosive, I'd also like a little Gil and Sara together in the same space GSR love... and that's what I mean when I say that I would be pissed to go the entire episode pumped up on all this amazing one-sided GSRness and then not get a big GSR moment in the end with the two of them on the same plane...

Well, I should clarify: Not a HUGE moment, but, something. I'd just love to see him hold her hand. That'd be enough for me. I mean, just that cathartic release. I guess that's what I mean. If Gil's left without the satisfaction of touching his woman in some loving manner, I'll feel cheated, too.

They better not pull a "Way to Go" moment such as poor Brass reaching out continually and no one taking his hand. Gil better hold his woman's hand! :) TEEHEE. Cannot wait another few days!

6. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

[​IMG] for all you girls who did their homework[​IMG] ~~gives out cookies and punch~~ the thing is, about homework, I'm against it. [you'd love me as your teacher] I feel this way about that, give the student a study hr. in the library, and let them do it there, no one wants to be in school all day, and then drag their homework home :( I wonder if Grissom and Sara "did their homework" and thank's to you all you said 'thank's' much appreciated and welcome all the newbies ;)I had a great day, won $200 on a nickle machine :D and Alyssa sorry your feeling bunk, that's a drag. get well! I've only been sick once [cold] here in the desert, it's so pure and clean, and theraputic and good for you! so last night I almost chewed my nails, but didn't ;) riveting ep. and now here we go into the first ep. of S/8 ~~can't wait~~

[​IMG]

7. Jessiejz

Jessiejz Civilian

SaraSidleRules8: I was thinking about that earlier, how the other CSI's would feel so much more desperation to find Sara, not just because she's their friend and coworker, but FOR Grissom. He's like a father-figure for most of them, and they love and respect him immensely. They'll realize how much is at stake, when Sara's death would absolutely destroy him professionally and personally. Wow the pressure they'd be under. Could make for some awesome drama. I just can't wait!!!

And can I just add that the title of this thread makes me grin every time I read it. I just love it! Even now, at 1 am I'm grinning a bit and trying not to laugh as I envision her actually saying it to him. Someday we'll all look back on this and laugh... ok well maybe not. But I can totally see her wisecracking self saying it.

8. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

Don't you think that if she hadn't renewed her contract, she would have said something by now?

I mean, if I had left a show, or had only signed on for a few episodes, I wouldn't NOT tell people. I'd want them to know, people in the business--so I could get more work, etc. My agent would certainly be trying to get me another gig before this one ran out, while I was so popular and in the spotlight, right? I just keep thinking that if TPTB had not renewed her contract, something, or someone would have leaked out by now. It would be big entertainment news, right? Does anyone watch entertainment tonight or shows like that? Am I totally insane or does anyone agree with me?

And I agree with Jessie and SaraSidleRules: I think the team would be extra motivated to do it for Grissom, even if they didn't know and care about Sara. They are all always pushing themselves because they want to make Gris proud of them (esp
    Warrick, Nick and Greg).

Lastly, for this morning's countdown
    5 days, 10 hours and 44 minutes or 134 hours and 44 minutes

9. ElinWaffle

ElinWaffle Witness

Oh, new thread! *is late as usual*

I'm so jealous of all of you...5 days. I don't think S8 is going to reach Sweden until january 2008 or something like that. Good for me that I have you guys and a lot of other places to check for information! :lol:

At the moment, we are at Empty Eyes. Major Sara centric episode and GSR! Yay. I have a lot of wondeful episodes ahead of me.

Oh, we can be like the countdown for the latest Harry Potter book! :lol: Screaming every five minutes and all that...
    I haven't seen all the promos, but from what I gather from previous spoilers, it seems like when Grissom pours water on the miniature, Sara's hand stops moving, am I right? Weird, I dreamt the same thing about a week after Living Doll aired in the States XD. Also, to a previous poster who said that it would be weird if Grissom is back in Episode 2 if Sara died: I agree! If that happened, I would explode. If just seem very...wrong to me.

10. beautifulview

beautifulview Pathologist

Jessiejz: I agree with you. I think that others wouldn't only want to find Sara because they like her, but if you think about it, Griss has always been there for them. Greg with the car (oh goodness, I need to brush up on my CSI), Nick in Grave Danger, and Warrick with the gambling things. Catherine, oddly, I'm at a loss to remember anything. Anyone?

Now, I know I haven't been here in a while, but I can still speculate, right? I think that (since I'm totally spoiler free. YES!) the effect of this whole thing could be the THING that makes Grissom take a longer break. Possibly, at least. But, while they're looking for Sara, I can see Griss overreacting to the little things, and let's face it, who's going to blame him. Again, I haven't been around in over a year, and I haven't checked the backposts, but was I the only one who thought that Sara looked like she was crawling out under the car? Like she was trapped, but the rain made the ground softer, so she could make more room to get out. That's just me, and if someone said it before me, then I support that idea!

Anyhoo, One of my random (very random, helllo junior year!) stops is complete.

Love Linda

11. SaraSidleRules8

It's good to see you back beautifulview

I like your location. :lol:

I got the new Cosmo this month, and there was an article in there that was very interesting to me...

It's called "Caught Hooking Up With A Co-Worker!" and a few people sent in some of their experiences and started talking about it and what not. But it wasn't that that got my attention, it was the poll: "Secret Lovers: 48% of employees involved in an office romance hide it from everyone they know."

Hmmmm...interesting. ;)

Now, I have a topic up for debate. IF Sara makes it through this ordeal, what do you think are going to be the ramifications of the GSR? Do you think she'll be more distant with Grissom? Or do you think it'll bring them closer? I know we've talked about GRISSOM and the way he MAY react after all this, but what about Sara. (That's IF she lives, WHICH SHE WILL, of course...)

I see it as, I dunno. For a while there, I think she will be kind of distant and not wanting to deal with him, but I think after a while, she's gonna learn that she NEEDS him to help her through it.

12. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

The only thing that I can think of is that Cath took that check from Sam and he didn't tell Ecklie about it. She also did her own (improvised) rape kit instead of going to the hospital for an official one, but I think only Sara knew about that one.

13. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

I really can picture them knowing they love one another, but also knowing she needs a break to refocus. And Gil, having done the sabattical thing, himself, would understand that. However, this time there'd be some kind of contact! Even if it was just a letter once a week or something. I mean, I can picture her updating him with a phone call every so often to let him know what's up with her.

And, since we have the new girl coming in, it's reasonable to think that she's there while Sara takes a break. No, I don't know that for a fact. It's just speculaton. Just an idea. I mean, Sara could take a little break, and Gil would get that. So, it would make sense for him to be riding go-karts in the second episode. Sara's away, so he's going to try to get better himself... just speculation.

I do believe that if they do take a break, they'll come back to one another. It's not necessarily a break from "them." It's a break from the drama of work and all the mess they've just been through, and Sara needs some time to refocus. I mean, we know that she was a little shaken after Gil took off for the sabatical. So, I think it's reasonable to assume that she might NOT come back from this ordeal IMMEDIATELY lovey-dovey.

So, she could take a break, and then come back to him, and they take it nice and slow. :)

And something just fell in my bathroom and scared the crap out of me, so I'm going to stop typing.

14. greggoooo_fan

greggoooo_fan Police Officer

HI ALL!! I'm back, but probably not for long. The last few months, it's been so hectic. I have such a busy time at school, I'm working on my homework untill late in the evening... It really sucks, especially because the season premiere is coming closer and closer (yep, i remain spoiler free untill they air it here in holland) and I speculate all the day about what will happen to GSR. Don't think I'm less of a GSR fan now I am busy all the time. I'm actually rewatching all made videos on youtube and other sites. It makes me say: GSR is still hot! Well, that was it for now, luckily it's weekend now, I can relax a bit. But next week i'm off for a schooltrip, four days. And the three weeks after that I have test weeks, which means one test in one day. It's gonna be hard, but I'm gonna make it, I'm sure! Good to see that all you guys are still on this board, still chatting and discussing GSR. And the title.. When I saw it, i had to laugh really hard. Don't know who came up with it, but it's great!! It keeps the board alive; every guest who visites talk.csi sees this title first when they enter the shipping centre, believe me, it's catching! Bye all, see ya laterrr!!
    - Greggofan -

P.S and ofcourse a picture to celebrate GSR!!!!

GSR Magic!

15. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

[​IMG] welcome back greggoooo I sure have missed you.. good luck on your hectic schedule, and try and stay on here ;) and I do think the whole team admires and respects, him not necessarily as a father figure, most of them are only a few years younger, except Greg, & Sara but would be as devastated as he would be if something horrible happens, so it won't!!!!![​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.