Grissom & Sara #29: The Only Person He Ever Loved

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by eggbe4thechicken, Jun 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

Where are all the promos. I only know of two of them. I still want the kiss.

2. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

Dear. LORD...

Lord. Have. Mercy. I don't think I've cried so much in my LIFE. I swear if I didn't know what was going to happen in the finale I'd be very negative about all this but I have that little voice in my head saying "But..what if?" It just...wow. Blew my mind. I'm speechless.

Okay. Enough of that. Feels like I haven't been here in a while. I probaby won't though because I'm moving. Ehich kind of makes me sad because I LIVE on here..

Right. GSR.

I TOTALLY voted for Pin Me Down. Why? Because it rocks and it fits our couple. :)

And I'm still waiting for a kiss. :D

GSR rocks my white and grey socks!
    GSR rocks my moving boxes!
    GSR just rocks my WORLD!

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Their all over on the S/8 spoiler thread ;) go see, pretty intense, that's all I'm going to say :(

[​IMG]

4. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Okay, it's crappy quality, but here it is, Major spoiler warning, sory but I don't know how to put a link in a spoiler box.
    Promo #4

5. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Anything from anywhere that contains information about episodes that haven't aired yet in the US are considered spoilers. That includes promos and magazines. Any talk about episodes that haven't aired MUST be in spoiler boxes. thanks

ETA: SEE THIS POST:

6. ginascar

ginascar Rookie

Let me stand corrected on my last Holy hell...

I dont think a promo has ever made me cry. Seriously, I am not kidding. I am pretty sure that Grissom is crying. Grissom crying. Ladies and gentlmen, Grissom is crying. I hate that a TV show can do this to me.

7. Turtlebaby

Turtlebaby Police Officer

:eek:

Holy shit. Can I say Holy Shit? HOLY SHIT. Ok. Enough. Sara drowning. Grissom running - then sitting there one hand over his face (crying? GRISSOM WAS CRYING??) *faints* omg. omg. OMG.

I swear to all that is good. I didn't mean to WATCH the promo. I was watching CSI and it was on commercial and I'm a commercial flipper and I flipped back to CBS and there I caught the end of a promo. My initial reaction was "I don't wanna see this!" Then I attempted to change the channel and close my eyes but it didn't work because I have no willpower.

Yes, I admit it.

For my second reaction please see spoiler box above. Unless your spoiler free. Am I still spoiler free?

I suddenly cannot wait a moment longer. Can I go into mid summer hibernation for the remainder of this endless summer?

Tutti Frutti Summer Love. *snorts*

M'kay. I'm gonna go stalk CBS and attempt to see that promo again so I can cling to the one thing I have seen. And if someone has a link to the NEWEST promo (see below) make sure you post it because since I have already seen it, I plan on picking it apart until my eyeballs bleed.

The one with the water and the car and the grissom and the possible crying and yippee!!! I CAN'T FRIGGIN' WAIT!!!! *dies*

That is all.

8. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvaNAIBuYfU This is the promo. Do not click if you want to be spoiler free. And, may I say, I love it. I mean, at first I was a little amused, but the desperation in Grissom's voice, and watching him HIGH TAIL it to that car. This looks good.

9. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

10. Turtlebaby

Turtlebaby Police Officer

AL You are my new hero.

So I've now officially watched it at least 10 times. Obsessive much? Clinging I tell you. CLINGING. Here's my thoughts. Sara somehow got out. She's not under that car when they get there. The damn rain washed her away somewhere. omg. *dances* Aaaaand on a different note: Is it just me or is Greg kinda startin' to look like... Nick. I mean I might just have a hyper active imagination that was attempting to detach it'self rom believing that Sara was drowning in the middle of the desert underneath a freakin' candy apple red mustang that is supposed to signify life and fun and freedom but instead now, to my brain, signifies death and doom and dark and just being gone and alone and omg, poor Sara. *hugs Sara* :cries: I need to stop watching this promo. Yes, that would be a rather swell idea.

So that was the worst post ever. My sister refuses to watch it and got mad at me for trying to tell her one little thing. So I'm sitting here all alone and I just want to scream and dance because I can't WAIT for this episode anymore.

Ladies and gentlemen, I've recaught CSI/GSR fever. Oh noes. And to think I was almost cured of it this summer. I mean not like... totally givin up or stopped caring - but enough to crack jokes about dead Sara.

But now? I'm like a crack addict that got clean and accidently inhaled some nose candy. It's bad guys. Really really bad.

I want to dance all over my apartment and sing stupid songs about summer love and cheeseburgers and then read some angst filled fanfics and watch some make me cry fanvids then drink pomegrant juice and dip my entire finger into the Nutella jar and lick it off while giggling madly about Grissom and Sara.

*passes out*

That is all.

WAIT! One more thing.

I think I've got it figured out. Why I'm not so secretly in love with Sara.

"What?" You say, "You're in love with Sara? That's odd. I thought you were in love with Grissom."

No no no. I'm in love with Grissom being in love with Sara. And here's why. I'll try to make this make sense to everyone and not just me. Sara has got a little girl innocence about her. Not in a sick twisted kind of "Grissom is her daddy figure" kind of way but in a "I'm not strong but I'm going to pretend that I don't need you - but I still really do." kind of way.

Like my little sister (she's 7) demanding that I let her walk to school by herself. And me following a half block behind her making sure she gets on the bus ok. She knows I'm there - she kept turning around to make sure. But she was doing alone.

Sara kinda radiates the same thing to me. "I can do it alone! ... But you..you'll be there if I can't, right?" I mean - I love Grissom. And Sara is just so...so... *sigh* I love GSR. I love that I can't put my finger on what makes me love GSR. I love that I love that Grissom loves Sara - And Sara loves Grissom and how Grissom can be that one walking half block behind her to make sure she's ok and her letting him.

And this post stopped making sense a looooong time ago. Sorry. I'm seriously feeling very fanfic-y right now. If I wasn't so damn tired, I might have to write. Alas, I need sleep.

Now, THAT is all.

11. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

WOW, SaraSidleRules you've already got a banner :eek: you little rascal, good job.. and all the promos are on the S/8 spoiler thread, so you don't have to put them in here, if you don't want to and NO spoiler boxes..that's all.. ;)and Turtle your completely insane :D in a good GSR way ;) I think we're all a little nutso right now... and crying![​IMG]

12. LadyDisdain

LadyDisdain Witness

I'm really trying to keep myself spoiler-free about the details, but I do watch the promos. Mostly because they whet my appetite, without blowing all the good stuff. So, on that note, about the current promo:

OMG. There is no way I'm going to make it another 4 weeks. This episode looks mindblowingly awesome. (Or mindblowlingly tragic, if Sara dies.) Sexy. Desperate. Grissom. *faints* Sharing his distress with Catherine. *faints again* Running to the car. *faints yet again* Crying. *faints* *dies* I wish I could continue this post, but as you can see, I've given myself a concussion with all the passing out. (And I didn't even get to Sara underwater! Ack!) Man, I think we're going to all have to rewrite our top five (or ten or one hundred) GSR moment lists after September 27. And once more: OMG, OMG, OMG! *faints on the hard cold tile of the kitchen*

13. ginascar

ginascar Rookie

Cant get over it...
    If Grissom is really crying, I will be a wreck. The promo alone makes me tear up everytime I watch it. I am so terrified that she is not going to make it. Grissom will be a basket case if she doesnt make it through all this hell. Poor things. Either outcome it give them a lot of story for the season.

14. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

I don't know whether or not Sara will survive all the season or not, but I think that I just died. For all the spoiler free out there warning:

DO NOT WATCH CBS AT ALL!!!!

I was watching something else and it was on before I realized it. I had read all the spoiler boxes and decided not to watch so I didn't go crazy with the wait but they got me anyway. Be careful Turn away and mute the commercials is all I can say.
    I also want to post our countdown, we are at 27 days 19 hours and 17 minutes until we are put out of our misery and hopefully, so is Sara ;)

15. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

OMG you guys are totally cracking me up. I'm fast forwarding my DVR of tonights CSI to find the promo. I must have seen a partial one on youtube earlier, 'cause I didn't see what your talking about. Imagine fast forwarding an ep to see the comercials.
    Holy crap!!!!! That was amazing. God, I'm gonna be a nut case by the time we get to the 27th.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.