Grissom & Sara #29: The Only Person He Ever Loved

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by eggbe4thechicken, Jun 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

OK, well obviously I haven't posted soon enough today. It is Wed Aug 29 so we have 29 days left. And for anyone who enjoys the hourly countdown, that is 698 hours and 1 min EST :D

2. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

Ok, I have a question, what do you guys consider as being spoiler free. Do you guys consider it as just not reading spoiler boxes? Or do you consider it as bot reading any articles or watching promos?

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Good question beats me too :confused: and because we only have 29 days left, we can talk about past episodes that we loved with them, instead of chewing our nails and watching the calendar, what ep. in all 7 yrs. stands out and that you just loved? many huh?[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. sidlewannabee

I loved all of them, except for the ones without Sara, I found those episodes boring, it was like they were lacking something. One of my favorite episodes was Commited, because I love seeing Sara in danger when I know she is going to live. If anyone can answer my question, that would be helpful.

5. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

I think stuff from magazines & stuff that's on TV aren't spoilers, but I guess just because it's on the newsstands or TV in the US doesn't mean people in other countries will want to know about it. Personally I've stayed away from spoiler threads & stuff with specifics about episodes, but I looked at the TV Guide article & have watched that damn promo too many times.

I think Sex, Lies, & Larvae was one of my favs.

6. sidlewannabee

Good because I am spoiler free and I like reading the articles in the tv guide and watching the promos. I wasn't sure but now I am, thank you seattlegsrfan.
    Are you spoiler free seattlegsrfan?

7. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

sidlewannabee, except for the magazine articles & TV promotional stuff. I've read some of the spoilers having to do with Jorjas contract too.
    I got spoiled last season & wished I didn't. I knew the shaving scene was gonna hapen & the wipping off the tear & I saw the pictures from Leapin' Lizards & Living Doll. When they came in the show it wasn't quite the same "OMG" feeling that it could have been.

8. sidlewannabee

I had no idea about the beard shaving scene, but in the promo I saw Sara crying. I love/hate getting spoiled at the same time. If I find out what happens, then I want to do the research myself and find the articles on my own. That way I can't blame anyone except myself for spoiling me.

9. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

I think that spoiler threads, and any article etc. that promises info on what WILL happen counts, but not the promo or the article in tv guide which didn't give any info on whether or not she lives, they find her etc.

Desert, Butterflied is my fav overall GSR episode, but I love, love, LOVE the arm sex and since when have you been interested in beauty scenes best. But if I had to live my life on one GSR moment in time, it would be Gil's speech in Butterflied.

10. sidlewannabee

Good, then I am definately spoiler free because I have not read read a single episode in the TV guide that says whether she lives or die and I've read them all. I love the episode's especially after the 5 season where Grissom and Sara work together a lot.

11. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

I just heard from my friend that HER friend saw a promo of the third episode. Apparently Sara was in the morgue and the new girl came in. I haven't seen it, and my friend hasn't seen it, but her friend wouldn' t lie about something like that. You can pass it off as hearsay if you like, but I'm going to be optimistic and believe it.
    I have never been able to stay spoiler free, I want to know what happens. I don't know how you guys can do it... I found out about Living Doll when I went to check an episode guide just before Leapin Lizards aired. I've been freaking out about it ever since then!

12. sidlewannabee

Ihave only been spoiler free since the end of Living Doll, so it is still new to me and I'm not quite used to it. When Living Doll came out because I live in California it came out after the East Coast so I went on the Internet and I saw what happened before it happened. I vowed never to do that again because it was horribble and I was crying before I watched it.

13. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

desertwind, i love your banners...animated pictures? the kiss one is grrreaatt.. i hope they do that... so freaking much
    and the scene from time of your death is one of my all time favorite... god i love eye sex, lol
    i love the tape me up scen in crate n burial... and sex lies and larvae was my all time favorites for a very long time
    there are too many to choose from

for the record, i can do the whole nesting dolls scene from the time griss arrives to the hand hold... both sets of lines... my sister gets so annoyed... *sigh*

less than a month and it'll still be torture
    *give us a kiss*

14. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

That was my favorite for S/4.. his speech was incredible, his timing, the lack of sleep, and he played it so well, the delivery of his words riveting, he's the man[​IMG] but I loved the scene in 'Nesting Dolls' and "Booodlines" the hand holding.. sent chills up my spine, and in 'Committed" and then jumping to S/7 the veggie burger, how sweet, and the cocoon, and the love letter, and 'you make me happy' and the bed scenes, 'Im not ready to say good bye', "I'll miss you' "The only one I've ever loved" building up to where we are now... ~~KISSES PLEASE~~ and for pete sakes tell her you love her, so everyone can hear those words :rolleyes:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And you girls all rock, the best fans on this site, we're all from different parts of the world but all have this GSR in common.. how cool is that, and thank's for the compliment on the pics. I appreciate that! ;)

15. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

ETA:
    to join the recent discussion i'm gonna add that i consider a spoiler everything that says anything about what hasn't aired yet. promos (both vids and pics), articles, spoiler boxes, interviews etc. i don't wanna know anything about anything. simple as that.

ETA2: the new promo has been released. WARNING! SEASON 8 SPOILER, DO NOT CLICK IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED.

of course i haven't seen it.

duuh.
    End of ETA's

FINAL THREAD NAME POLL. vote for one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.