Grissom & Sara #29: The Only Person He Ever Loved

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by eggbe4thechicken, Jun 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlwaysGSR12

AlwaysGSR12 Hit and Run

Well, I'm back,(I hate school with a burning passion) Like it or not. I haven't heard anything about GSR or Sara forever and I've been able to keep my mind off the fact I still have a month to wait before seeing any of it (new stuff that is).

2. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

I posted my new GSR vid in the video thread. :)

I'm getting more and more jazzed about season 8!

After seeing those pics, I'm more hopeful than before, and so excited that Gil will get there, and will be desperately digging, and unable to find his love (at least, that's my interpretation). I hope this season is as good as the last!

I can't wait until the first ep airs so we ALL have something new to talk about. :)

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Hey fans, how's it going?.. keep the faith[​IMG] they'll always be together..always! here's something to brightnen your day[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

Hey, list keeper, can you put me down for the "no beard" vote. I just didn't/don't like it on him. He has such a beautiful face, he doesn't need to cover it up. Maybe Ecklie should grow one :lol:

Does everyone realize that the premiere is one month from TOMORROW? That's right, race fans, 32 more days till GSR geek love heaven!!!! Hooray

Sorry, I had to get that out, I feel better now, I can return to my not so normal self :)

5. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

Haha, well, sorry about the wall incident, and i have had a few funky problems myself (stupid windows media player thing), but if I get desperate, I might rockbox it or something.

I name my mp3 players after actors on CSI. My first one was Billy, the second was George, the third was Eric, and my new one is Gary.

But I really like Desertwind's picture. It's suhweet...

Um, I miss GSR and am going nuts for the season to start up. But I want GSR for real. Like a burning.

Man, and school starts tomorrow for me and my schedule is a mess. So i'm gonna get it fixed 15 minutes before school starts. Smart.

Anyway, long live GSR, and i'm sorta inspired to make an awesome GSR video. i just need a song.

6. Desertwind

Thank's Shipwrecked your sweeeet ;) and I can't believe how may of us are going through computer issues, and problems, all my pics got erased :( I friggin' hate AOL, but hate change too..quandry.. what to do, and yes, Sept.27, YIPEE, counting the days, are we all ready? and I'll bet this site will be buzzing with comments that night :eek: and he, our Grissom baby or Sara's baby I should say, is beardless it seems, he's evolved and likes it this way I suppose, but he didn't have it in the first 3 seasons, so back to then, and I don't think Sara talked him into shaving it off :p

[​IMG][​IMG]

7. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

Only one month left, that is awesome. I am going to count the hours when I get around to it.

I also like your picture desertwind. It is really cool. I would make pictures if I knew how.

Thanks for the encouragement everyone. I know Sara is going to live it is just that sometimes I doubt myself. I am glad I am spoiler free because If I wasn't I would probably have gone crazy with the spoilers.

I hope you can get all your pictures back desertwind.

I don't like GA. Last season during a rerun of CSI, I thought I would see what we were up against so I turned to GA. I couldn't even watch it for 5 minutes. I felt like a traitor and it wasn't very interesting so I turned back to CSI and watched the rerun.

8. Desertwind

I like your icon of Kathryn Morris sidlewannabee great show too! and here's a cool site with talk about our couple NO SPOILERS, old news, but it's just to keep our spirits up till 9/27 ;)

GRISSOM AND SARA

9. LadyDisdain

LadyDisdain Witness

For me, there is no contest between Grey's and CSI. CSI (and GSR) totally trumps the tedious game of musical beds that Grey's has become. When Grey's first began I liked it, but it has grown ludicrous over the past two seasons. The Grey's season finale--where they broke up Meredith and McDreamy AGAIN and showed they are determined to continue that absurd and awful relationship between George and Izzie--just killed me. I'm not even going to watch it online next year.

As long as CSI's writing holds and Sara lives and GSR continues, I'll be avidly watching CSI. If my world comes crashing down and Sara dies or Grissom and she lamely break up and Jorja leaves the show, I will watch Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares (which Fox is apparently running Thursdays at 9:00) instead. But not Grey's. Never Grey's. I'm done with that show.

Anyway, I'm feeling incredibly positive about the season ahead. I just have this (completely unsubstantiated) hunch that Jorja will stick around and Sara will be around for the season. I also think that we are going to get some first-class GSR. Maybe not so much after the first episode (which, logicallty, has to be all about Grissom and Sara), but I think we'll get a nice, healthy dose of that GSR we've all been craving this summer, and then little bits and pieces through the rest of the season.

But then, I've always been kind of a Pollyanna, so take this with copious grains of salt.

I'm so on team Stupidly Optimistic, aren't I?

10. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

If you live in EST, at 2am ( in 4 min) the countdown would be 763 hours :)

11. lucyj0720

lucyj0720 Hit and Run

Yes because Catherine is just looking for another man that doesn't really love her, she would be so happy being second best to Sara in Grissom's life.
    :rolleyes:

12. lucyj0720

lucyj0720 Hit and Run

If Jorja had been fired, we would know about from Billy, George, Gary, Marg and Eric all her friends and none of them would accept it without a huge fight.
    Of course the media have had to save face after being for aggressive in the storyline, some seriously attacked Jorja's character by making her out to be a greedy diva. The five episodes was them grasping at straws because they lost credibility.

13. lucyj0720

lucyj0720 Hit and Run

Is Warrick still married? The ring has gone.
    Catherine's reaction to Warwick getting married ways strong, I think she likes to have a man's attention and she doesn't like other women getting in the way. If Warrick is now married, Catherine's sexuality has less power over him.
    I like Catherine but I also see her as selfish and competitive with Sara over Grissom, I think she will take it hardest. She wouldn't understand that Sara could capture Gil's heart, when Catherine is slick, blonde, smart, confident and wears leather. She doesn't understand that for Grissom, Sara is true beauty and I think she has always seen Sara as a threat. In the first season , Sara calls out to Grissom, to tie her up, the look that Catherine gives them is lethal. (Lucky she didn't see them when he did tie her up, the sexual tension was electric and knowing.) Catherine seems to have to own the men she works with to be sure to get ahead, she can't seem to see that Grissom's feelings for Sara are entirely separate from work and are therefore no threat on her position.

Catherine wouldn't go with a married man, she has been cheated on too often herself. Nick would work well but Brass is the least likely to be impressed by Catherine. He is too
    crumpled, he is a salt of the earth cop. And I can't see Catherine being interested in anyone much older than her, she is more of a cougar.
    Although I would like her with Ecklie, she is the only one that would suck up to him and he threatened to fire Sara for her.
    Greg could never handle Catherine and I think he likes the geekier Sara or Sophia as girlfriends. He is like a junior Grissom. Catherine may look good to Greg but they have nothing in common.

14. poppie

poppie Victim

Hi all, I know it's been a while. I'm back doing the working full time thing but I still drop in to chat from time to time anyway I'm rambling. I don't know if you have seen these if you have, sorry, if you
    haven't enjoy!!!!!!

http://www.wowow.co.jp/drama/csi/special/top070629.html

Just click on the picture each cast member to see interview. It's a
    bit jumpy but very good and both Billy and Jorja are edable in it.

Poppie x x x.

15. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

your wish is my command
    does anyone remember back when everyone was team beard? Seems like ages ago.

*cough*Adz we are on page 23 *cough* poll *cough*

lucyj0720 you can go back an edit your post up to 24 hours after you post it, double(and triple) posting is considered spamming.

[​IMG]

When You Cried I'd Wipe Away All Of Your Tears

*cue several people cringing at my Evenessance reference*

Eggy if you dont answer my PMs I shall sing all 99 lines of '99 bottles of beer on the wall'

That is all
    *goes off to write hate mail to the manwitch(sp?) people*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.