Grissom & Sara # 28: To heart's and eyes' delight

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, May 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

Re: Grissom & Sara #28: To heart's and eyes' delight

hello again, yo!

thank you everyone for the welcome-back's, i feel loved, lol. well, i just came back home, so i'm back in the European timezone, which means my posts are going to show up in weird hours for my American mates. anyway, i'm glad to be back.

i can't really do any new art, cuz my laptop is getting repaired and the lovely PS is there. i'm gonna make some icons next week probably. so PREPARE. lol

as of everything else, i'm sooo damn anxious about the premiere, and gaaah, i have still 4 months to wait for it. i can't imagine TPTB not settling the whole issue with Jorja in a positive way in such a long period of time. i'm almost sure that it won't end with Sara's death.

did y'all read the interview with Naren Shankar? i don't think it's a spoiler what i'm gonna say, just speculation so i'm not gonna put it into a box. he said the events of LD will have a serious impact on Grissom and Sara's relationship. well, it kinda suggests that there still WILL be a relationship next year. read: Sara's gonna live.

or am i just far-fetching things not to go insane?

anyway, i guess it made me stay positive, even though it doesn't exclude Ecklie kicking her out. you know, TPTB may actually pull off something like that. i mean letting her survive but b/c they didn't get into an agreement with Jorja, they're gonna make Ecklie fire her b/c of her relationship with Grissom. and it would be a surprising way of her exit after such finale. so yeah, i can see that.

another thing that i'm curious about is how are they going to handle the team knowing about GSR. are they going to make the whole lab know or only the team? are there going to be repercussions from Ecklie/sheriffs ect? are Grissom and Sara going to be open with them together from now on or will they pretend it's not a big deal? are they still going to work together? is the TEAM going to limit themselves to cracking little inside jokes about GSR and keep it a secret from the lab or is it going to be a wide-known fact?

seriously, there are so many questions. and most, if not all of them, are valid only if Sara lives.

IMO, assuming that she'll surivive, the team won't let everybody know. i believe they will behave the way Brass did, so they will keep it all to themselves. why? well first - it's so much easier for the writers. it would make a HUGE, not very interesting mess around all the cases G/S worked on. second thing is Ecklie and possible job repercussions. Sara going to the swing shift, or getting fired.

what i am thinking is they could always get Jorja sign for only a limited number of scenes next season if they really won't agree on anything. they could film all the scenes they want in the beginning of the season, but dozing them to us every now and then. Sara's in the swing shift but we get some GSR from time to time. it would be crap, i know, but still better than her death or complete dissapearance.

ok, i gotta go. i need to eat my yogurt. and i'm in the positive team. i'm sure that the Hottest Man on the Planet is fighting for Sara not to get killed, ya know? i'm actually pretty certain that he was one of the reasons we didn't get Jorja killed off in LD. he has a lot to say as a producer and even if the rest of TPTB were fed up with negotiating with Jorja, Billy was making sure they won't do anything as stupid as killing her character. he changed the whole ending of TGTBATD, so he had to have influence on LD.

aight. peace, yo.

ETA:
    i forgot to add how terribly HAWT Grissom was in the finale. and in TGTBATD. ohhh lorrrrrrdddd. pure hottness.

i actually watched Alter Boys today, and i gotta say one thing - both him and Sara are WAY hotter now. Grissom had a really bad hairstyle in the second season, it made his face look loooong and i'm not even going to comment Sara's hair. i won't even TRY. that hair in Alter Boys made me almost jump this ship and start sailing with the Grillows, lol. i mean really.

on the contrary his hair in Burden of Proof (which is ironically also S2) was the cutest, most adorable thing i've ever seen. the cuuuurls... omggggggg. i gotta watch BoP now.

2. butterflied08

butterflied08 Rookie

I'm not sure how I'd feel if they decided on a geek baby. I don't even like reading fics about it so I don't think I'd be thrilled if they did that on the show. *please don't lynch me!!!*

I'm so fed up with reading articles and stuff because it gets me super excited and then super crushed and then I feel like crying. I don't think I'll be able to handle being SF, but I'm pretty sure I can keep myself from reading depressing articles.

I'm off to go watch the last 3 or 4 episodes from last season...like Rashomamma to WtG

3. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

I like the relationship, and I am in no way condemning Grissom for the Lady Heather episode, because I saw nothing wrong in his actions, but before they have a baby, I think they need to spend a little bit more time understanding each other.

I don't think that they were in some horrible black void in The Good, the Bad and the Dominatrix, but I do think that they simply are not at a point where either of them has worked out the major kinks yet.

Sara won't let Grissom explain himself, and Grissom doesn't really get what Sara's major problem is. Throw a child into the mix, and I think it's a recipe for disaster.

4. lucyj0720

lucyj0720 Hit and Run

The problem with Sara in TGTBATD is that she had to listen to rumors and Catherine was needling her, maybe feeling pleased to believe Grissom was with Lady Heather and therefore in her mind not with Sara.
    All it would have taken for Sara to be ok is for Grissom to have called her and explain so that Catherine didn't get under her skin so much. I am pretty sure they would have worked it out at home. Sara wasn't accusing him of sleeping with Lady Heather, just be thoughtless about it and how it effected Sara, to hear that he had from others.

I don't see Sara and Gris as becoming parents, they would live together but I don't see them as ever being hearts and flowers people or being domestic.

There is no way that LD's could not seriously impact there relationship because it has been hidden, Catherine will be pissed about it and because Grissom is facing the kind of nightmare that he saw in Butterflied but ending it won't stop him loving her, keeping his distance didn't either.
    Maybe they will be put on different shifts and if Jorga is likely to get the past work of her career out of it.
    The GSR is not something they can work away from now.
    Eckirle will be their nightmare because he doesn't like them and knows they stuck up for each other, to his cost.

5. ElinWaffle

ElinWaffle Witness

SaraSidleRules8 , I also hate anti-people. I can't visit the S8 Wishing List or Spoiler Lab anymore. :( I understand GSR isn't everyones cup of tea, but PLEASE! Some people are just to horrible...

Lol at your response though! I'd love to see that ladys face! Take that! And Terri did in fact work together with Grissom...and she is married. Hah.

She is back!*party* I know about the European timwzone. Everytime I get in here and post, I get confused when it shows 1:00 or something. :D Where are you?

*starts posting like mad to reach 100 posts* I'm going to get one. Keep on posting, keep on posting...I love your icons.*sigh*

Assuming the team tells Ecklie. :D I could see that, at least in the begining, but I donät think they would succeed. Not with Sara abducted and all. But I could see it.

desert , are you trying to take advantage of my smutty-pregnancy-fanfiction filled mind? I loooved that picture. Grissom looks good. Beard...*trancelike*

Regarding the baby-topic, I posted something about a possible pregnancy some days ago. Usually, I would be on team NO BABIES for about any show (except maybe Grey's, but that show is already ruined for me now.), but actaully I wouldn't mind it.

TPTB has done a great job with the GSR storyline this far (except maybe the finale(the cliffhanger.didn't like it)... :() and we have to keep in mind that WP is on the board as well. I think CSI has the ability to pull of a pregnancy storyline, which CSI:Miami and CSI:NY would not be able to do.

A baby is a definition of love (in most cases) and that's good, right? With WP possily leaving the show at the end of S8, and probably JF too, I think a baby could be a way to write them out. because they would not entirely disappear from the show (poping in to help with a case, visiting...etc).

Grissom and Sara love each other and what better way is there to end their storyline with a proof of it?

Plus, we get to laugh in the antis faces and tell them "told you so!" :lol:

But...no baby, that is fine with me. I'm just concerned HOW TPTB will write thenm out. Any ideas?

Choc , I guess you could put me up for Bi-baby... :D

Grissom is always hawt. ;) And the hai...*swoon*

I have to agree with them looking better this season. WP lost weight, the beard...(though I love the beard too...I'm just loving the chins more :D) Jorja's hair looks fab. The curls...Does she have straight or curly hair in RL?

Was it really that bad with S2? *checks* Yup. Sara's hair looks straight with the greatest curl at the end. Kind of like one of my old barbies. (Actually, it's my moms :lol:)

6. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

you sooo should know that by now, lol.

shoot.
    aww thank you Waffle.
    lmao, i actually meant Grissom's curls. ya know BoP curls? the sweeeeeeeeeeetest piece of hair in da world.
    i'll never condemn him for anything Lady-Heather. to me, he can have secret babies with her and a second house in Misquite like that guy in Grissom vs the Volcano.

but seriously, i think he did the right thing, ya know. i can see Sara being a bit jealous after seeing LH and listening to all the Cath-gossip but after LD it won't matter in the least anyway.

i'm going on a drinking camp tommorow! woooo. i'll stop by before that i think, but then i'll be gone in the woods with my apple booze for 3 straight days. i think i'll pass out after 1 beer cuz i haven't drunk anything in 3,4 months.

i love my country.

7. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

That's funny that you mentioned MESQUITE, I was just up there, it's 80 miles north of Vegas, 37 miles from the Utah border. quaint little community.. and on the LH crap, Sara feels confidant enough to let him do whatever it takes to make him always come back to her, after cleaning up her ravaged messes, that she can't handle by herself, he helped her, smiled..dusted off his hands, and WENT HOME TO SARA[​IMG]

TOGETHER AT THE BATHROOM CRIME SCENE

WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING TO SARA?

8. seattlecsifan

seattlecsifan Hit and Run

9. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

lol at the second picture, desert. What I figured was that the mini killer had seen them like that once and then began stalking them, perhaps. Because one arm caress doesn't say, "This would be on par with him killing my foster dad".

What I liked about the arm caress was that it was for such a pointless reason. "Oh, let me help you with your camera"

... 10 seconds later.

And that Grissom remembered that he had done it. lol. Fond memory?

10. Desertwind

But sarah what's he doing? :eek: and thank's seattle here's another link for that CHICAGO event! Billy will be there :p

ARTICLE

11. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

desert didn't you know? He's coping a quick feel before they head back to the office and do the nasty on his desk. :lol:

Wow...that was kind of smutty...I apologize. :devil: :lol:

12. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

As we all know, camera strap burn is a terrible problem. After adjusting her strap for her, he is merely checking her arm to make sure she has not developed a serious rash from it. Geez, desert, it's so obvious and not at all because he just likes touching her whenever possible *shakes head*

lol.

heh. No you don't.

13. butterflied08

butterflied08 Rookie

Oh don't apologize Sara! You know we're all thinking it ;)

Anyway, GSR rocks

peace

14. Desertwind

I'm sitting here cracking up.. I love it.. really funny :lol: really coping a feel, before they go back and do it on the desk.. I like your thinking :lol: smutty.. not at all, bring it on! but it does look now I've looked closer he probably is adusting her camera strap :(

[​IMG]

15. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

lmao... how natalie could gather that theyre deeply in love by a simple "rash-checking" touch is beyond me. that nut case must be a mind reader!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.