Grissom & Sara #24: Since Norman Fell

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by theatresporter, Nov 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theatresporter

theatresporter Lab Technician

*honorably defends Zig in her absence*

Yeah well YOU SOUND LIKE A MAN.

Cough.

Will he have had to put loads of Vaseline on the lens for a flattering soft-focus a la Homer Simpson's sexy photo shoot? Or maybe he'll go extra sexy on her and dress up in a bug costume. Maybe, like, a giant ant or something. Like these guys? HOT

2. Ashes86

Ashes86 Dead on Arrival

Ok I may sound like an idiot, but I can't figure out how to make a spoiler box. Can anyone help me?

3. theatresporter

Here you go:

<spoiler=topic goes here>all spoiler info goes in here, just make sure not to do any paragraph breaks (ie. press the enter/return key) otherwise the spoiler coding won't work</spoiler>

Then replace the <> tags with [] tags and you'll get this:

all spoiler info goes in here, just make sure not to do any paragraph breaks (ie. press the enter/return key) otherwise the spoiler coding won't work

Simple! :)

4. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Yeah, sure!

Basically there are two ways. Go to "Reply" rather than Quick Reply and it has the option available OR

type

[ spoiler=insert title of spoiler ] Spoiler spoiler spoiler [ / spoiler ]

Only put no spaces between the brackets ] and the words.

I was VERY ILL.

And you had a quaint Kiwi accent. QUAINT!

I can't believe you got that Simpsons reference. Awesome. Just Grissom with a firehose. *shudders*. Okay, in seriousness, I think it would have to be something equal parts poignant and weird. The bug in amber is my best guess.

ETA

Public Service Announcement? Film 4 Tomatos RULE.

5. theatresporter

*waits for Fogi to defend her honour*

*hopes*

*whimper*

Cough

And in the case of Grissom being the tomato, I guess (just throwing in a Friends reference here) she(Sara)'s his lobster. *tru luv* :p

My heroes. Seriously.

Or, you could go with a Never Been Kissed reference and call Grissom & Sara penguins:
    Except I have no fun photos for that. But mmm...Never Been Kissed. Hottie Michael Vartan as a High School English professor (one might even call him...Professor McHottie?) teaching Shakespeare and having an inappropriate relationship with one of his students...

Kind of like someone else I know who a certain Reeble obsesses over and takes photos of :p

6. Ashes86

Ashes86 Dead on Arrival

I'm trying this out... Thanks to those who replied.

7. Ashes86

Ashes86 Dead on Arrival

Didn't work. Oh well. Thanks anyway.

8. theatresporter

You've just gotta remember to do the closing tags too, Ashes. the [ /spoiler ] after what you said (except without the spaces obviously). Then it would work.

And instead of double posting, press the 'Edit' button above your post and add a comment to your original post via that, just so the thread doesn't get too cluttered :)

9. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

*takes gauntlet* *slaps Sarah with it*

*marvels at the fact that she has to defend the honour of someone nearly half-a-foot taller than her*

:p

Alright, next person who uses the "quaint" word has me to deal with *makes scary face*

Ahem... and now to topic. GSR. Well, what can I say about GSR... um... :lol:

Apparently TS posted a spoiler theory over at YTDAW which was scarily similar to the one I posted here a few hours ago without having read mine here (she claims ;) ) - um, kinda freaky. We seem to be Geek-Mind-Melding... :eek:

I can just picture them being evil enough to keep us hanging, make us guess, and not let us know directly what Grissom sends Sara. That way, every time we see her wear a piece of jewelry we'll be all "OMG! is that what Grissom gave her? Is it? *freak out* - Yeah, we're SO easy :p

10. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

What is with all the coughing in here lately, every post I read has coughing in it. Do you all have the flu?

Yepp, you all are sick.

Cough medicine anyone?

Okay, I tried to follow the posts, but I still don't get what Grissom has to do with tomatoes and Sara being a lobster.

Or do I want to know?

I don't get why the writers like torturing us. Besides the fact that its probably amazingly fun watching us squirm and squee. Kinda like the way it is fun for us spoilered to watch un-spoilerered freak out as we post spoiler topics with 'IT'S HOW BIG?' I bet Billy and Jorja have fun tormenting us like this too. I find it funny how we're talking about the fact we might not see the pretty present, when we could actually see her in plain sight opening it and wearing it. We're so optimistic.

11. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

I... no... I... when it used to air here, it was on in the morning and I was a student... and I... oh shut up :p

The writers and the actors love to torture us for one reason - its fun... no, that's not it... It's because they know it'll guarantee that we'll keep watching. Leave us hanging, draw us in, keep us coming back for more. They're such teases. But, can you imagine if Grissom sends Sara a ring? If we went crazy over the last scene in Way To Go, what the hell will we do if he gives her a ring? We'll all drop with heart attacks!

12. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

oh i know what you were talking about! yep, i saw couple of eps, during summer break, like 5 years ago. and i remember that guy, he was dark haired and had a weird jaw line.
    omg, how i would LOVE Grissom's second name to be Ian. tis so sexy, yo *melts*
    i'm still a bigger geek than all of you. wait. i shouldn't be saying this.

*clears throat* ummm, i'd like to point out there is nothing left for unspoiled except OT. poor, poor me *pets herself on the head*

13. beautifulview

beautifulview Pathologist

oh i missed you all so much! fogi, sarah, reeble thanks for the warm welcome :)

LMAO, oh sarah i've missed you!
    hehehehee

in many ways grissom does seem "more than a man" in that he's so confident in what he knows. but then in romance, he's like anyone. fear of rejection, of losing someone. oh sara works wonders with men.
    i can very much see that. as it'll make us watch obsessively for the following weeks to see any additions to her wardrobe. i'm thinking maybe a bracelet? it just seems so him. not as "committment" as a ring, and no so obvious as a necklace. to me, it seems like something he would do. and sarahvma you made me laugh when you said "big amber bug" :)

14. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Dayna frequently protects me, and I'm a good 9 inches taller than she is. But then... I'm a big wimp.

And my lady? It is ON. *picks up gauntlet and pats it in a threatening manner*

Yes. We are all heavy smokers.

Don't lie. You followed that soap like a dog follows bacon.

Adzix, if his middle name was "Incurable Herpes", you would still find him sexy.

Of course you do. I'm fabulous in all ways.

If it was an engagement ring, I think it would be rather obvious that they planned to kill her off. Why? I just can't picture them getting married. Now the upshot of that is, as someone at YTDAW said, if WP got the wind that he was going to have to do a recycled CSI: Miami Caruso plotline, he'd probably come to work with a gun and shoot Moonves instead of Sara, but still... the fact that DR is making a big deal of it makes me think that it's probably... well, a big deal.

15. Reeble

Reeble CSI Level Three

Lmao. Wow, reading this last page actually made me laugh out loud. You guys all rock. GROUP HUG!

Oh dear Lord, bacon? Couldn't you have thought of anything else? Seriously, bacon? It's steak, Sarah, steak.

Lmao! It's funny 'cause it's true... :p

I'm just as lost as you are, Sully. Does it have to do with colours? Am I getting warmer? No? Yes?

Tha Zigsta only protects you because our gang has this whole "help kids with need" charity thing going on. *pats head*

Oh, and by the diddly by? Me and Sarah? We have our own ship. It's called Sievarah, or something. Anyways, you all should come over to the dark side. Ievy + Sarah 4EVA!

That's what boredom does to you.

**OT ends here**

A ring would just be...so...god...damn...beautiful. Actually, is it wrong to prefer a hot geeksex scene (ok, maybe not geeksex, but geekkiss will do) to a ring? *twinkling puppy dog eyes of innocence*

Alright, to get the ball rolling again (because if you want to admit it or not, we have gone waaaaay off topic), how about we think of some good ol' GSR scenarios? Starting off with how you want their first on-screen kiss to be shown. Alright? Alright. I would go first but you all know how much I suck at this. I'll think of one and post it later, but for now I want you see all of your creative scenes!

(I'm bringing this back)

HAIL GSR!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.