Grissom&Sara#21 - Cuz Dating Secretly is SO Much Cooler

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by sarahvma, Aug 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Well I think a lot of the conflicting opinions come from the fact that Catherine really will react any way she likes. Marg herself said she thinks that Catherine will be supportive and that she already kind of has the feeling that something is going on, but it's really more up to the writers.

And, truthfully, who Catherine approaches about it. It's entirely possible that it'll be Sara, in which case who knows how that conversationw ill go?

I do like the Hank flashback. lol.

2. ginascar

ginascar Rookie

I voted Doc Robbins will be the most supportive for the same reason sarah did. I think he is always concerned about his CSI and their personal lives (i.e. asking Grissom about being close to being married). I can see him just making funny little comments that will be very supportive in Gil's favor. Warrick, Nick, and Greg all might all tease her and ask her if she is really sure of what shes doing, but I think Doc is one thats going to be REALLY happy for them.

As for least supportive, I voted Sofia. I can just see her making rude comments towards the 2 about how its not right that they are together and how they can lose their jobs. She use to be a high authority figure, so she probably has already pondered the thought of dating a suborniate. Plus, I think she still has a thing for Grissom, I mean, who wouldnt..... dont deny it ziggy haha

3. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

(I know this was back on the last page, but who cares..)

Don't worry Sarah, of course you can use it.

And, Adzix, again, I can't stop staring at your art. This time, your signature has me staring at it for hours. (okay.. slight exaggeration).

Next, about who will be supportive, I think Catherine will be the most supportive. Basically because when Grissom messed up and Sara was going to resign, Catherine was the one to kick him in the butt and, make him send her flowers, uhh... a plant.

Hmm... I think it will be funny when Doc.Robbins finds out.

(Grissom and Sara walk into the coroner's office, where Doc.Robbins is performing an autopsy on their victim.)
    Grissom: Hi Al.
    (Doc.Robbins turns to Gil and Sara.)
    Robbins: Hey guys. I heard you two are dating.
    (Grissom and Sara look at each other.)
    *Sara thinks more like living together...*
    Grissom: Ugh.. Yeah. We are.
    Robbins: I think that you two are a good couple. Did I ever tell you about the day my wife and I dated for the first time? Well, it was raining and the car-
    Sara: The body?
    Robbins: Oh.. right.

hehe. Then there's the Greg-version of finding out.

(Grissom and Sara walk into Greg in the hallway.)
    Greg: Hey guys.
    *Gil and Sara, at the same time*: Hi Greg
    (Greg looks at them, slightly freaked out)
    Greg: Can I ask you guys something?
    Grissom: okay.
    Greg: I saw you guys making out in the parking lot.
    *Loooooooooong pause*
    Grissom: That wasn't a question.
    Greg: Well-
    Sara: *looks at pager that never did beep :p* Oh, look at that, we have to go.
    *Grissom and Sara practically RUN down the hall away from Greg.

lol. I know it would never happen because Gil and Sara would never make out in the middle of the parking lot, but I thought it was funny.

4. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

:lol: SaraSullivan, you killed me with those dialoques. i really think the first one is VERY possible to happen though.

and thank you :D but i guess it's the Geeklove not me, what makes you look at it ;) :D

i too agree with ya'll that Doc would be very supportive. but i can just see Brass making a little fun of them. not something mean, just something brass-ish (ambiquous, short and minor). like the "i always imagined your house to look like that, Grissom" from Sukcers, when they enter that hangar with forged antiques:

G: *sighs looking tired*
    B: Wild night?
    G: *the Grissom look*

5. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

RE the poll. Well, obviously for least supportive, I voted Ecklie - because he wants Grissom for himself :lol: :devil: Or, you know, because he's pathologically opposed to happiness.

For most supportive, I went with the Doc. Not that I think Cath and the rest of the team won't be supportive - I'm fairly certain that they all will support the geek couple fully. But the Doc, I think, will be thrilled for them, and especially for Griss. It wasn't all that long ago that he asked Grissom whether or not he'd ever come close to marriage. He's clearly interested in Grissom's personal life and happiness. Not that I'm saying the others aren't, but, you know what I mean.

6. Jasmine

Jasmine Lab Technician

For the least supportive i went with Ecklie. Odly i went for Brass for the most supportive.

7. greggoooo_fan

greggoooo_fan Police Officer

SaraSullivan , i read your ways of finding out, and they are all way awesome! i couldn't stop laughing!!
    fogi, i do agree with you in the doc robbins thing, however, i do think Catherine would be supportive too..
    ow, by the way, this is gonna be post number 100 for me!! :D *trows confetti* ;) can't believe i have already posted a 100 times!! :p

8. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

Hey guys..
    I scanned this in for my buddy Lizzy over on the Thongs thread- it's Marg on the cover of TV Guide Canada this month. It talks a little bit about GSR on the 3rd page I think it is.. and GSR tied with 2 other tv couples for hottest on tv! Yay!
    http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g40/ziggystarduzt/tvguidemarg.jpg
    http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g40/ziggystarduzt/tvguidemarg2.jpg
    http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g40/ziggystarduzt/tvguidemarg3.jpg
    http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g40/ziggystarduzt/tvguidemarg4.jpg

9. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

wow, ziggy. that's cool ;) i didn't read the whole thing though (didn't want to go blind). it's awesome that TV Guide (!) appreciated Grissom and Sara together finally. just ... wow, can't believe it :p

10. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I picked Catherine-she's always known- and encouraged Grissom to be more open and not "in denial, although I almost picked Nick- after watching George and his comments, on once again "The Early Show" how he commented "the way they look at each other how can you miss that" and Warrick too he'll be happy- and Doc and Brass- maybe not Greggie, cause he has a bit of a crush on Sara- and least supportive of course Icky Ecklie- he's just a miserable person period- :( not happy for anyone or anything seems like :( big old sourpuss

BLOOD DROPS

11. beautifulview

beautifulview Pathologist

i was in a real tussle about this. for most suppourtive, i was debating between catherine, brass, and doc. i chose Brass in the end, because he is close with grissom, enough to be happier that someone is having a happy love life. i didn't choose catherine only because of her comment in episode blahblah when she said "lovers and coworkers, that never works." i think she would not be UNsuppourtive, but since she is close with both of them it might put her in a strange position if they ever break up (knock on wood). but she is close (friendly) with grissom, and eh. she's sara's only real female friend, and since they don't talk so much about love lives...

for least supourtive, i chose greg. ecklie was the obvious choice, but greg would be a more interesting storyline. without getting too much into sandle and that, it's pointless to pretend that greg didn't have a crush on sara. and, i dont know if anyone saw the TVGuide artical, but eric says he hopes that tptb will hold more storylines for greg's developing character (i dont think that is a spoiler, as is it speculation on the actor's part).

for the most part, i think most of the team wants them to be happy.

12. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

I don't really know that Sofia would do that. I think a lot of the tension between the two women has pretty much disappeared, and whether it was ever about Grissom we'll never know - I'd like to think not, I'd prefer to think it was a clash of personalities rather than the two of them fighting over a man.

And really - isn't Doc the only one of them right now (other than SuperDave) in what we hope is a happy marriage?

I think Nick's desire to go further in his job and his concern about Sara's might clash with his old romantic self, so Nick would be high on the supportive list, but not the top.

Oh wow - I didn't expect GSR to be second in Canada's couple list. But then - it has been SO wildly reported lately.

But it's cool that they scored in best sexual tension.

13. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

I should move to Canada...
    Well, Anyway, I thought Brass would be the most supportive of the group, because he and Grissom have always been good friends. (Obviously-Jim trusted Gil with his life)
    Least supportive would have to go to Ecklie. I feel like I'm giving some sort of award here. Greg would have been my first choice, but I think a part of him moved on from Sara...I think. But hey, I'm new here. Someone prove me wrong...

14. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

I posted that last poll too late (je suis desoliel...)

Anyway - new poll!
    And because of the recent pictures, it has an old theme but a new perspective. Yes, I'm running out of ideas.

15. Jasmine

Jasmine Lab Technician

I picked the third option. I was going to go for the first option just because when i first saw that picture that's the first thing i said. But i picked the third option because it looked girly in there but i do think that Grissom has his own drawer already because of the clothes he was wearing in WTG it looked like comfy clothes and since i dont think he would were that in public in CSI world he just had it there in Sara's room in one of her drawers. Although i wouldnt be surprised at all if is Grissom's apartment...cause you know of the Hawwaiian shirt. :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.