Grissom and Sara;#34 GSR...Back With A Passion

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by bengali13, Aug 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

OOOH, thank's MissMurder for the fan-fiction, will read it now, good job, your a busy person so glad you took the time to do this:) so any more comparsion episodes? I'm sure we've missed some, till then I'll just put a few pics in here:p Our couple are together and that rocks their world and ours:bolian:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Desertwind

How about this one, wher Gil and Sara go to the guru sanctuary to find out about a crime and he [the guy] assumes their together why would he think that?:confused: great scene, and them acting all confused, and secretive but he figured it out, just by looking at them both!

HE FASCINATES ME[​IMG]

SHE FASCINATES ME[​IMG]

3. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

Hello... longtime GSR fan, first time poster to a shipper thread dedicated to them.

I'm actually a lapsed CSI:Vegas fan. I started watching CSI:Miami and got hooked and couldn't bring myself to keep watching CSI:Vegas when I heard that Sara was leaving the show. Then I heard that Warrick was being killed, and then I heard that Grissom was leaving... it was too much. I couldn't bring myself to stick with the show with half the major cast leaving. Yeah, I'm a bad fan, I know. *hangs head*

Anyway, I simply assumed that with Sara gone and Grissom leaving and their relationship on the rocks, that was the end of GSR. How disappointing, I thought!

But then I saw the name of your thread. I figured it might be indicative of your shipper thread being "back with a passion", but a small part of me hoped that it had to do with the actual couple. So... I came in and saw several of the gifs with Grissom and Sara kissing.

:eek:

That's not something I recognized! So I Googled "CSI Sara Grissom" and lo and behold, they end up together! SQUEEEEEE!!!

:luvlove::luvlove::luvlove:

I found their final scene on YouTube and actually cried when he ran to her and they kissed. I just can't tell you how happy I was to see the GSR story end on such a lovely note.

And... well, that's all. I just had to tell someone how insanely happy this makes me, and I figured this would be the most welcoming, appropriate place to express my feelings.

:D

4. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Thanks for your comments and your support! It was a beautiful scene and a truly 'happy ending'.
    I suspect there were alot of GSR fans like you who gave up hope, and at times I had my moments; but I tried to keep the faith that Billy and Jorja would come through, and they did not disappoint!
    Now we are just hoping to see them back , or at least hear about them, from time to time.

5. Desertwind

BIG WELCOME GINNA so glad your here with us[​IMG] and yes indeed they are together, and we're all over the moon about it, so hope you enjoy your stay here and post away> Sorry I don't watch CSI/Miami, I like the whole cast but one, and they shall remain nameless, as not to offend other fans:( but Calleigh is a darling, and I love Eva LaRue [Natalia], she used to be on "AMC" but continuing on here how about you as a newbie suggesting a title for our up-coming thread:)

[​IMG]

6. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

Thanks for the welcome!

I've read in an article or two... or five... that Billy is being kept on as a producer and will continue to work behind the scenes, and even expects to make a few Very Special Guest Appearances sometime in the future. WOO! At that point, I expect someone on the team, most likely Cath, to ask how he and Sara are getting along. He'll probably smirk and say something vague, but then he'll smile and reveal his utter happiness. :D

Desertwind, I can probably guess which character you dislike on Miami, and if I'm right, I can tell you that I disliked them at first too. But then I figured out that I had to treat them as a caricature instead of taking them seriously and I immediately felt much better about them. :rolleyes:

After being asked to suggest a new thread name, I went back and watched the last GSR scene and couldn't help but think "why did they cut away to the monkey for a second or two right when Grissom and Sara were finally getting back together?" And then I figured "they want us to know that the monkey is jealous".

So... hehe... now that's all I can think.

Grissom and Sara #35 - The Monkey Was Jealous

LOL, I know it sucks and it really shouldn't be seriously considered, but... but... but it seemed funny at the time! :p

I like the suggestion a few posts back:

Grissom and Sara #35 - Happy Ending, New Beginning

Though "Happy Ending" vaguely sounds like a naughty reference to a naughty massage. ;-)

7. SA_Kate_937

SA_Kate_937 Police Officer

I failed!

I left all of you lovely GSR lovers alone for so long. :( I'm so sorry!

But now I'm back! I also wanted to share that I keep on having, 'I wish Grissom was there!!!' moments when I watch CSI now... Sara aswell... :( It's so sad... Wah!

I hope they do come back in Episode 200! It would make my year!

Yay! Welcome Ginna!!! Nice to know there are other fans out there! Yes, we keep the GSR faith over here! *hands Ginna a little GSR flag to wave*

*waves here own GSR flag*

I vote for The Monkey Was Jealous or Rainforest Romance. And there were some other good ones that I've completely blanked on...

Keep the GSR faith!

8. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

SA_Kate i've been away too ! :) i'll try and be back more now...but i'm a little anxious. i've now missed three consecutive episodes of CSI and i don't care. not even a little. :cardie:
    i've discovered that GSR was the only thing drawing me to CSI...i hate riley. catherine bugs me. nick's alright. Raymond is meh. Brass is the one person i'll watch for and his scenes have been really serious lately...i fear i may not be on this forum any longer..

Last edited: Feb 27, 2009
  9. Desertwind

Welcome back SA_Kate and JorjaFoxFan[​IMG] don't stay away so long:( on the last ep. it was a cheap conglomeration of 3 murders, mirroring "Viva Las Vegas" S/4 which was so crystal clear. This was blurry and vague to say the least, but I'll post my thoughts on that thread. And on Riley, she's boring:rolleyes:. On our couple and the titles, the Jungle ones are cute, but just remember that they won't be there forever, so something more suitable for the lasting relationship that they have.[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 27, 2009
  10. gsr_rulz

gsr_rulz Hit and Run

Hmmm...talking about titles again, huh? Here's my idea:

GSR: two souls finally united OR GSR: two souls united at last OR GSR: Lost, and now found...forever

I haven't been on a quite a few weeks, but I have been watching the shows. I miss GSR a lot and I find myself scouring through old fan fiction to get my fix now.

I hope that in upcoming episodes, they will at least 'mention' if they hear from them, if they've gotten married, etc etc....just to keep us GSR fans 'in the loop', so-to-speak.

11. SA_Kate_937

SA_Kate_937 Police Officer

I have to say.... CSI feels empty without Grissom... Yeah, Langston is good, but I want Grissom!!!!!

I love Sara more than him but I want Grissom back because he was the life and breathe of the show!

JorjaFoxFan, hey! Welcome back! And although my faith in CSI is also waning, I will continue to watch it and I will keep the GSR faith! So, can we make a deal to both keep coming here even if it's just for GSR? Can I have a deal?!?!

Sigh...

Thanks desert , it's nice to 'see' you again and I have to say that I didn't follow it that well either... I was still confused at the end. I think they just didn't meld it together right.

Sorry, off topic... Wait, it would have been so much better if GSR had been there... Sigh... I want my GSR back! But they have their happy ending...

Gosh, I need to write fanfic before I loose my mind.

I also miss the Warrick/Nick interaction. And Warrick hasn't been mentioned at all. I understand GSR not being mentioned (although it sucks) because they are still alive but you don't just forget co-workers who are gone forever!!!!!

Okay, GSR Happy Bubble everyone... Keeping it there...

12. Desertwind

Go for it SA_Kate we need sane fans on here, la-la-la-la-la:rommie: and we have about 75 more posts before a new title will appear, so keep um' comin' I heard that Jorja is tooling around D.C. and traveling about, and Billy is on vacation, meaning maybe they'll, the characters will return as our couple for the 200th epsiode married:bolian:

[​IMG]

13. Desertwind

Hey all GSR fans, hope your all well, and where is everybody? On the titles lets get some going, and then we can narrow them down,:) I hope our couple are having fun and frolicking in the jungle, or are they someplace else now? He's probably is luvin' it there, he's got his SOULMATE and he's got his critters to observe, I wonder if he has any jars to keep them in?:lol: or is he just enjoying being with her. And she in her heart knew he'd come, and she is joyous that he's with her at long last, with no interference from anybody. They can really get in touch with each other in this lovely environment[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

14. Desertwind

HELLO, CALLING ALL GSR FANS, where are you all?:confused: come on down and post fans:thumbsup: what's your take about when their coming back to guest and probably will be married? Is this too much to ask? new titles need now.. come on everybody lets get this on track:thumbsup: so are they sleeping in a tent, or have they checked into the the Costa Rica Hilton?

SYMMETRY

Last edited: Mar 4, 2009
  15. MissMurder

MissMurder Lab Technician

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Been busy with university assignments.

A big, warm welcome Ginnna and welcome back everyone who has returned to the GSR community.

Over here in the UK we have just seen Young Man With a Horn. Unfortunately I missed the episode. But soon I will see the full episode of One To Go, and the GSR reunion :drool:

As for the comeback, I personally believe they will be married, if not then close to it. Sara has buried her demons and is now emotionally able to cope with such an event. She wasn't before, and her relationship with Grissom was a bit rocky for a moment there.

On the subject of thread titles, has anyone got the time to go through all the previous posts to fish out all the suggestions we have so far? Then maybe we could take turns to post our favourites out of the list of them?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.