Grissom and Sara;#34 GSR...Back With A Passion

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by bengali13, Aug 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

[​IMG]THANK'S JFF awesome that sure brightned up my day:adore::adore:, how cool to see Jorja and her team mates together, so up-liftning, thank's for sharing

[​IMG]

2. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

I NEED to watch that interview again, it's been a while. I loved it the first time. I'll watch it as soon as I can, (can't see it at work)
    So, any new GSR news? I've got NOTHING to report, except that if you look around the csi sites, you'll find my interview with Rambo.

3. Desertwind

YOUR our hero:thumbsup:, and him two you make a nice twosome like our couple:thumbsup:I bow down to you, and on the baby names I like the Warrick one it makes sense, in honor of him, and the rest you GSR fans have great imaginations!

Then~
    [​IMG] in San Francisco, so long ago, fresh young love!

Now~

ESCALATING[​IMG]

4. PiperGrissom

WOOOHOOOOOO!!! I wish it would escalate that much on the show. WOW!!!!
    You know I LOVE that pic!
    I like Warrick too, they can call him Ricky.
    So, who here honestly thinks we could get a geekbaby???
    ME!

5. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

AWWW Ricky, I like that. So, do we assume that Gil's favorite Super Hero is Spiderman? I was just thinking about that (I know, I'm a freak), and that would be my guess. What about Sara? Think she has a favorite?

I think they COULD get a geek baby, but I don't really think TPTB will do that yet. They might hope to get too many guest spots out of the two of them for that.

6. Desertwind

Ricky cool, so respectable to our fallen loving Warrick:(some photos of our 3 favorite characters, who soon will be gone:thumbsup:

WARRICK..SARA..GIL he so knows!

MORE Warrick ok you two, I know, so knock it off:lol: I'm still here

Last edited: Aug 28, 2008
  7. PiperGrissom

I think it'd be a perfect thing. IF they had a baby, then that's another great reason for Gris and Sara to NOT be around alot. If Billy wants to guest and Jorja doesn't or can't-couldn't get a sitter, or Sara's too preggers. See where I am going with this?
    The sweet GSR haters wouldn't like it, but who cares?:guffaw:

8. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

Oooh, I miss Bengali and the countdown and the chocolate chip cookies... Hello, and hi to all.

Yup, Piper i think i can follow you (or not, just lead the way, ok?) Maybe starting of a family would be one of the reasons behind those exits. Life after CSI. ;)

Ei, re: names. What is the name of Griss' mother?

I'm not sure if I am making sense in this (probably not), but...
    Regarding Sara being in the lay-out room, & someone said she is not supposed to be in there since she quits the job. My big BUT is, when Sara left (GBGL), what if she is not officially resigned from post, she just only took a (loooong) leave of absence. Well she can, can't she? There were epi's like 2x15 (6 months?) & 4x23 (10 weeks?) where leave of absence were mentioned. Or not unless, there is really officially resigned episode/scenes that i missed, then ahhmm, okay, i'm going now... ba-bye.
    I appreciate for enlightenment here. Thanks

:):cool:;)

9. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

*pops head up to look*
    Is it safe to come out?

Okay, GSR baby names. I see lots of mentions of Sara's mother. I don't think so, I always figured Sara and her mom didn't get along too well after the KNIFING.

James Warrick, I like that one. But what about Grissom's dad? I know we don't know Grissom's father's name, but remember the way he talked about his dad in Still Life?

Alas, I think it unlikely that they would go the baby route; although you all are right, it would make it easy to explain away Sara's scarcity.

Piper, sweet! That was sweet.

x3nity, those are chocolate chocolate chip cookies that Bengali makes. And they're pretty sweet, too.

10. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

Thank you Seattle :lol:

I know this probably sounds like a dumb question, but, where did James come from? Brass, or just someone thought it sounded good with Warrick, or is it actually Warrick's middle name? And if they went with James Warrick, it would have to be Jimmy, not Ricky, right?

And yes, Piper I see what you meant, too. I had thought that, I just don't think they will go that way either, until the end of the show, if G/S are still appearing on the show, that is.

You miss me, X3? How sweet!! Ok, cookies for everyone. Seattle, you get two for knowing they are chocolate chocolate chip. :D And it's safe here for now, can't promise for how long, I guess.

And the countdown...42 days (7 weeks), 18 hours and 50 minutes!

11. PiperGrissom

I am thinking James Warrick (for Brass and Warrick) or Warrick James. I also think that they COULD go the buggie route and find something that deals with bugs OR famous poets. You never really know with our twosome.
    I think it's safe, for a while, so let's have some fun, ok?

12. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

i don't think it'll be a really long leave of absence, even though that would be great :thumbsup:
    but according to all the "Spoilers" she's only in roughly 3 eps, so if she never resigned she would probably be in all of them..or at least more than 3 :( 3 isn't enough!
    why couldn't Jorja just sign onto 10 like WP???!

and Bengali, your countdowns are awesome!! little depressing though, we've still got over a month :(

13. PiperGrissom

We still don't know about Sara. She is in at least 4-6 eppys that I've heard. Only TPTB and Jorja know for sure.

14. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

I'm really interested to see how the G/S relationship is depicted this season - whether she stays in LV the whole time he's there (perhaps just unseen in some epis) or whether she goes away and returns again at the end. I was originally thinking that she would come back and stay awhile after Warrick's death and then leave, but given the number of times TPTB have promised that this won't be a "soap opera", I'm wondering if the GSR will be portrayed as steady (albeit low-key, as always) and the angst/drama/suspense will be around the cases that lead up to Grissom's departure.

Just musing. I guess we'll know more after 9x3.

Ali

15. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

Hi Pipergrissom, does Maternity Leave counts on her (looong) leave absence plus her accumulated company leave credits? She’ll file it in advance during her return. Thus, officially resigned – present tense.
    *(Ha ha.., stubborn x3nity here)
    When its deemed necessary, she is an on-call CSI (is there such a thing?) might be the reason of her on/off appearance? Or a consultant of her field expertise perhaps? :)

P.S. I just finished watching 3x22 (Play with Fire) on my dvd just a while back and Sara invited Grissom for dinner and he declines. Aarghh..

Goodnight from my side of the world. Take care everyone.​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.