Grade 'Can You Hear Me Now?'

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Sep 26, 2007.

1. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

At long last...the season four premiere! :cool: Share your thoughts on it here after you've seen it.

Oh, and rumor has it there will be new opening credits... ;) I hope that's true! :D

2. CrimeShark

CrimeShark Pathologist

I just want to say I am jealous that you all get to see it now! Hope you guys enjoy! :D

3. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

New opening credits?? Awesome, can't wait to watch it! :D

4. cSiNyFrEaK30

cSiNyFrEaK30 Police Officer

yayyyyy! Finally it is back. I'll have to wait an extra couple hours to watch....but i still can't wait =]

5. Khanada

Khanada CSI Level Two

It makes sense that there would be new opening credits since they're supposed to be adding at least one person to the listing. I hope they reshoot "Danny"'s image as he's changed so much since season one that the image isn't accurate anymore.

<sets DVD-R> What idiot thought it'd be cool to have me work on the day of the season opener?

6. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

Let it be known that tonight I am making the ultimate sacrifice for the sake of being able to communicate with you ladies. In seasons past, I lived in an area where the local CBS affiliate moved all prime time shows up an hour to accommodate the evening news at 10pm. Hence, although I live in the Pacific time zone, my CBS was on mountain time so I watched CSI:NY at 9pm. No longer the case. I moved and now have to watch it at 10pm like everyone else. This sucks giant donkey balls because I'm always in bed by 10pm due to the fact that I've got a toddler in my face demanding breakfast before 6am every day.

A normal person would simply TiVo the show and watch it at an earlier time the following evening. But noooooo. Thursdays are generally hoping around here and I can't very well chat with you girls about something I haven't seen. So feel proud -- simply out of love for you, I will sacrifice an hour of my precious beauty sleep each week. :D

7. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

Wow... that's quite a sacrifice there. An entire hour of beauty sleep, huh? *ducks a flying stiletto*

8. Hillicious

Hillicious Hit and Run

I'm sooooooo jealous. I'll be chugging expressos throughout the day because I can't wait.

Mrs G you're a hottie, an hour or so won't hurt. :D

9. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

Yeah, you better duck. Tomorrow when I'm tired and cranky, you'll be the first one I come gunning for. ;)

You ladies getting excited? 4 1/2 hours to the premiere for me. The east coast fans don't long to go though. And I seem to recall that the show airs bizarrely early in some parts of Canada. You won't see me again until after I've watched it because I don't want any surprises to be ruined. But enjoy the show, everyone, and then rush back here to let us all know what you thought.

10. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

This lady ;) is getting excited. I can't type right because my hands are shaking in impatience. lol.

As for Deb, what the heck is beauty sleep? Sleeping in for me is 5:45 a.m. :p

11. sydneycsi

sydneycsi Dead on Arrival

Wow i can't believe its almost this time again so now...
    to all you beautiful csi ny lovers out there please please please give us who are out there unfortunately suffering that we probably won't see the new season until next year give us little people a great and in depth review of the first ep of season four.
    details details details pleeeaaassseee

12. Nick_Wolfe_Danny

Nick_Wolfe_Danny Police Officer

Well i already saw the episode, it comes on at four cuz i have satelite, let me tell you its really good!!! Well i think so anyway!!!

13. WhosLaughingNow

WhosLaughingNow Lab Technician

Well I'm excited. My birthday and and this. If George Clooney were watching this with me it would be perfect. So it's a close to perfect night :p

14. audrina

audrina Police Officer

I'm divided. Cool case, interesting, but logically the investigative process did not work for me. As soon as Stella remembered the year-old murder, I thought, I bet someone is trying to expose that killer - particularly after the whole embalming reveal. Why in the world would they ever think the girl's killer would want facts revealed?! Wouldn't he just kill the witnesses then? Why get them to expose what they know to police???

Lesser stuff: Kendall. Hmm. Not sure about her. I think Adam could do better. I enjoyed him, though. Why wasn't he in the credits?

Thought the spray condom stuff was kinda funny.

Intrigued by the weird Mac sublot coming. Looking forward to where that leads.

Not bad, but the whole logic thing with the case threw me.

15. Khanada

Khanada CSI Level Two

I'll reserve a grade until I have a chance to re-watch it without people coming in and out of the breakroom, but lemme tell you that I broke land-speed records getting our drop done and it really helps to have friends on units that have televisions in their breakrooms!!! I thoroughly enjoyed it on the first watch-thru. I don't ship DL and even I chuckled when she tucked the latex spray bottle into his pocket.