Gil & Sofia #2-Let's have dinner. Shall we?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by KiraGrissom, Oct 18, 2005.

1. squirt

squirt Pathologist

Nice cap Tazz.. also love the publicity caps of Louise at your yahoo group.. Sofia Curtis. They Rock. I can not belelive this woamn gave birth 6 months ago. Love them. Thanks for sharing.

2. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Tazzer, just love that picture. Can't seem to quit staring at both of them. They are so perfect together.

I think what I love best about Mea Culpa is the fact that he really doesn't want her to leave the office. After she informs him she has been assigned to reveiw his case and turns to walk out, he makes sure to try and get the last word in by telling her he knows the password to the labs computer. But, what I love about this woman is she gives him that incredible look that Taz captured and leaves him speechless to ponder her. Long after she walks out his door he is left staring after her. Love how she captivates the man.

3. squirt

squirt Pathologist

No I got that impression as well.. he wants her to stay. Even though he knows she is investigating him.. he trusts her and knows she will do the right thing. That is what is so amazing about this man. He never judges and he trusts those he knows will do the right thing and just try to kiss butt. She put her job on the line and risked it all for him and that says alot about the kind of person she is.

4. Tazzer

Tazzer CSI Level Two

Happy B-Day Squirt !

Okay taking time off my death bed to bring ya'll another pic from the office scene in Mea Culpa. Not counting this one that I changed on purpose, am I the only one to notice the color lighting in his office? Most of the time they have it lit in cold blues, but when Sofia comes to see him they have it lit in warm yellows. Hmmm, nothing is by accident and we know she warms his heart so that extends to his office as well.

[​IMG]

Ha, this time she is looking at his pucker and not his package.

5. squirt

squirt Pathologist

Thaks Tazz. Love the picture. Very good job. Miss ya.

6. Tazzer

Tazzer CSI Level Two

Thanks Squirt hope you had a happy special day and I'm glad I could brighten it in my own little way. Of course it's hard not to make fab fanart with these two, their expression around each other speaks volumes for what they think and feel.

Viva Gofia Baby!

7. KiraGrissom

KiraGrissom Judge

I swear he looks like he's pucking up in that picture. Thinking about what may come.

8. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Tazzer, my, my, would like to see those too having a pucking good time. Your artwork is so nice to stare at for long periods of time. Nothing like two beautiful people together in love.

Was thinking about the ending of Mea Culpa. I love when Ecklie asks Sofia if she found anything wrong with Gil's review, how she makes a point to look at Gil before she is speaks. No reason needed for her to do that really, but I think she wanted to make sure she had Gil's full attention. I mean she did put alot on the line for him. I just see her thinking in that mind of hers "Hey Bub! Listen up cause I am only saying this once."

[​IMG]

9. Tazzer

Tazzer CSI Level Two

Yes I can see her thinking "Hey Bub!" when she looks over to Gil before address Ecklie. And he did indeed look over to her saying, "I'm here, I'm with you."

[​IMG]

and then continues to look at her...because can you blame him?
    [​IMG]

She knew Ecklie was not going to be please with her findings, but I don't think she had any idea just how pissed Conrad would be at her and thus demote her on the spot. Both were shocked at his malice directed at both of them.

10. KiraGrissom

KiraGrissom Judge

I though it was cute and true when he said they deserved each other.

11. Tazzer

Tazzer CSI Level Two

They do deserve each other and make a damn cute couple. I still think Ecklie was jealous that Sofia sided with Gil and not him since Conrad most likely thought him & Sofia had a tight bond yet once again he was bested by Gil.

So I guess we can say besides Brass, Ecklie is a Gofia shipper.

edit for spelling

12. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

At the end of Mea Culpa, I would also like to believe after the talk with Ecklie, that Gil made a point to take Sofia aside and thank her for all her hard work and for being honest and upfront with Ecklie. Surely Gil had to feel slightly responsible for her demotion even though the situation was out of both of their hands.

Course the very next episode they are in together, we see her being quite the spitfire she is again. Walking around the crime scene running her mouth a hundred miles an hour while Gil states to Brass, "She talks to herself." Brass comes back, "Hey it works for me." You can tell Gil is loving every minute of watching her work. There is no doubt Brass is in on helping keep Sofia around for his buddy.

13. Arturtle

Arturtle Lab Technician

hurhurhur i know i should be posting this in the ll/sofia curtis thread..but i just couldnt help posting it here :lol: :lol:

[​IMG]

isnt sofia's expression hilarious? taken from daddy's little girl and made into an icon :D :lol:

its been ages since we last saw grissom and sofia together isnt it?what's with tptb :confused:

14. Tazzer

Tazzer CSI Level Two

Yes it has been a long dry spell, but that's cool, we can very easily fill in the blanks for this season and amuse ourselves.

[​IMG]

15. squirt

squirt Pathologist

OMG tazz.. tha tis priceless. What is she doing with that wand?