Gary #4....Soooooo Nibble Worthy

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MacsLovlyAngl, Sep 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AngelTaylor

AngelTaylor Witness

2. AngelTaylor

AngelTaylor Witness

I hate the ideea of a new girlfriend for Mac. Payton was already too much and now another one!?!:confused:

3. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Welcome AngelTaylor, glad to have 'ya here in the word of Gary :D I'm off to check out your vids ;)

Tip: Double posting is considered spamming on the board so please edit your post in instead in future ;) The edit button is in the left hand corner of you post :D

Edit: I love your 'Gary Sinise - Mac Taylor - Breathless ' vid :D

4. AngelTaylor

AngelTaylor Witness

Thanks for the tips and for your kind words. Sorry for the double posting...:D

I think we are friends on YouTube.

5. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

I will wait to see how its handled. I wasn't a great fan of Peyton, never thought she was the right type for Mac. But it wasn't as badly done, relationship wise, as I thought it would be.

Taking into account the dreadful, almost soap opera type handing track record of some of the relationships on all three shows, I think Mac and Peyton was handled well.(Dumping him by letter aside.). Though by Charge of This Post she was starting to really get on my nerves.

I do hope that this one is a strong character and not some needy female type.

They are always going to try and pair off the characters in a show, there will always be a a possible "partner" brought in, so if this one doesn't work out there will be another one.

Personally I do think they tend to forget this is a crime show.

6. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Ok right :D

FB...Do you mean Snow day :D I agree though I hope that this woman is strong and not weak and always needing Mac but i do like the idea of bringing someone in (even if its not for long) that isn't part of the team!

I agree I mean I like knowing about the characters personally lives but when it comes to the crime, for me, it paints the picture that everyone in New York is rich etc. What happened to the people from season 1 like, 'American dreamers' and 'Tri-Borough' even in season two they had 'real' people but I haven't seen those 'real' people in ages! I know they have to keep it exciting and interesting for people who love dramma etc but come on guys!

Last edited: Mar 30, 2008
  7. AngelTaylor

AngelTaylor Witness

8. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Yip Snow Day..See thats what I get for sitting watching my season 2 box set, when I am typing....*g* I agree re new characters it brings in some diversity for a while some new dynamics.

Don't get me started.. I could rant about this for pages. I am sick of well to do characters killing for the most OTT reasons, or when they are not rich and famous they look like they just stepped out of GQ or Vogue...I mean NY is the most ethnically diverse City in America but you would never know it from the show.. I want more real people like the lady in Night Mother, more intricate plots...I miss the plots and decent characters and writing from season 1. Now its a little to pretty and formulaic if you get what I mean.

P.S shouldn't we be having this discussion over on the Mac thread...OOPS!

Edit :- Angel Taylor NICE pic but you may need to scale it down a bit.

Re Mac and his character there is a Mac thread you may want to join us over there, Natty and I have kind of wandered off topic here....*g* We tend to get a bit carried away round here..

http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?t=55415

9. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Woooh thats big :lol: Maybe try linking to the pic ;)

10. AngelTaylor

AngelTaylor Witness

I said MAJOR and I did... it. :D

11. CSItaylorgirl

CSItaylorgirl Dead on Arrival

natty batty we shud get the lt band to come to england- then kidnap gary! id go see them in america but my friends arnt into csi ny and wud think im wierd. we shud all plan to go to one off his gigs so there will be like minded people there- i wudnt know what to say if i got on stage. id need you guys to squee with.

12. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I'm sure if you went to one of the gigs, you'd all be like minded ;)

Oh and you dont have to call me 'natty batty' to formal :lol: natty, batty, nat, tiddles (Don't ask where this came from:lol:) or make your own up- whatever suits you :D I think I've had too much coffee again :devil:

13. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

i made my bestfriend go with me, since it was my bday! She barely knew who he was...LOL, she already knows i am strange with my csi obsession, i didn't care. I kind of froze on stage...that is why he took my hand to lead me across the stage, i was like ahhhh...

Don't they play in Europe, i know they played in Belgium. Maybe they will go to england soon...its a great concert.

14. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Ohh.. I read that some of you get a change to meet Gary!!!! :thumbsup::drool::thumbsup:
    Whow! I slightly jealous to you guys! ;)

My number one dream is to meet once in life Gary, but that that's not very realistic dream... Cause I live in cold north Finland and here is so hard and expensive to get even even New York where I wanna once in life to visit!

I it would a my dream come true if I manage to see Lieutanant Dan band I live sometimes! ;););)

But It's good have some dreams in life...otherwise life would be rather boring and I HATE boring life! :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Last edited: Mar 31, 2008
  15. CSItaylorgirl

CSItaylorgirl Dead on Arrival

ok tiddles- hmm there may be like minded people but none as crazy

oh god i wud find it hard to let go of that hand

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.