Eric & Calleigh Thread #30: "Do it for us"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by adorelo, Jul 4, 2008.

?

New name?

1. My destiny in your hands...

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  2. A Ho No Mo' so let's get nekkid

6 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Between us

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  4. Because I feel for you

4 vote(s)
    7.4%
  5. Do it for us

18 vote(s)
    33.3%
  6. It's No Longer 'You' And 'Me', But 'Us'

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  7. Even nuns want to see some action!

9 vote(s)
    16.7%
  8. Without you I wouldn't know what to do

7 vote(s)
    13.0%
  9. 80% Hotness By Volume

4 vote(s)
    7.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Eric's shirt looked like it had been soaked in feral cat vomit.

Or like he dressed up in the dark and just felt something in the closet, grabbed it, put it on, got to the lab and then realized it's the shirt Calleigh wears when she re-paints her apartment.

2. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

:guffaw:Thanks for the laugh. I guess the wardrobe department can't give him a decent shirt to wear. Doesn't the man get a say in what he wears in front of millions of people? :brickwall:

The whole "pimp look" is out this season. Maybe someone should clue Eric in so he can buy some new clothes. That shirt last night hurt my eyes.:rolleyes:

3. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

Which begs a few questions: how does Eric fit into Calleigh's shirts, and how often does that girl paint her apartment?

4. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Nah when I first saw it I thought it was a 3yr olds smock used to do finger painting! Then later when I realized it was butterflies, I nearly choked on my soda!! Who dresses him?!!:rolleyes:

5. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

I didn't notice the butterflies. I was too busy shaking and trying not to swallow my tongue.

I think the wardrobe department does it on purpose in hopes that one day the director will go, "what the fuck!? No, no, just take it off. You don't have any more shirts? What is that huge truck that says 'wardrobe'? You ran out of shirts? Well fuck it, let him go shirtless."

I salute their cause.

6. delko2calleigh

delko2calleigh Witness

Okaii I am sorta excited about the next epiie seen as we didn't get much of a nod of anything from the last eppiie so I think that there will probz be somthin in the next eppie.

Oh and from now on every post I am putting a turning 17 in __days at the end of my post ;)

So 17 in 13 days.

7. delkolover

Me too!!! :D Especially if it gets a shirtless Delko....you think maybe they are trying to tell the writers something? ;)

8. delko2calleigh

delko2calleigh Witness

Ooft. I like your thinkin there. I think there is some miss-communtication between wardroe and the writters. ;) Ya'know if only the writters&&directors listened to the wardrobe ppl Delko would be shirtless 24/7

9. Half

Half CSI Level Two

The question there becomes: Why is Calleigh's shirt in his closet? :shifty:

My only problem with last night's episode is that they find out that the dead guy didn't kill the other dead guy, and yet don't possibly think that the killer could still be there. Even if he wasn't, it sort of made them seem stupid to not think about their safety. Or am I overthinking this?

I think that it was perfectly fine to have no real interactions last night, though. It says that they're perfectly content with their interactions, no mater what Calleigh knows or doesn't know.

10. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

I too had a "WTF?!" momet when I saw the butterflies on Eric's shirt. Then I wondered if Adam didn't have the guts to say "hell no" when he saw his wardrobe for the episode. Either that or he liked the shirt. Hate to think that...

I have wondered that myself... why every stinking episode has to end with Horatio. Its not just his character that matters on the show, certainly he's not the only one that can dispense wisdom, and frankly there are episodes that don't center on him and his dysfuctional extended family. For example, SYG and All In. Neither episode was about him, so why oh why did Stand Your Ground have to end with Horatio visiting the girl in the hospital? Would have been much better if it had ended a scene centered on Calleigh and how she dealt with what happened at the end of the day. And All In... why end it with Horatio? Why not end it when Eric and Calleigh left together or on a scene of what happened after they got to her place (or... say, something along the lines of what Jessica wrote ;))?

11. SomewhereApart

SomewhereApart Prime Suspect

I'm with ya on that one! If they don't have any decent shirts in wardrobe, then, well, he just doesn't need a shirt!

And Jacks, the "Chuckles the Sexually Confused Clown" comment nearly make me spit-take. :guffaw:

12. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: We should all salute their cause! Maybe we should all get together and form a support group. We can call ourselves NEA: Naked Eric Anonymous :p

13. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

I noticed the butterflies on his shirt about half-way through the episode and I'm pretty sure the only thought that crossed my mind was 'What the hell?!'. I also noticed that Wolfe is still wearing those pastel colors..the show really needs new people in their wardrobe department..people who make better clothing decisions. You would think the actors would object to wearing that.. crap (for lack of a better word), but apparently not.

Anyway, I wasn't a huge fan of this particular episode. The Calleigh and Eric stuff was fine. I'm glad we got to see them working together in this episode. I just thought the episode as a whole sucked.

Did it bother anyone else that Tara asked Eric where Calleigh was later on in the episode? She's kind of nosy. She was just like 'Wheres Calleigh?' and I can't exactly tell you why it bothered me but maybe it's because I see her as a threat to the whole E/C relationship. I know she's not, especially after last weeks episode. We know Eric isn't exactly interested in anyone but Calleigh. Still, I don't like her.

14. delkolover

I don't hate her but I am not a huge fan either. She is almost like an Alexx clone. A younger hipper version of our departed M.E. They even go as far as to dress her the same as Alexx. The only thing she doesn't do is talk to the dead.

So the jury is still out on whether she stands on her own. Right now her character reminds me too much of Alexx.

15. Half

Half CSI Level Two

That's why! I've been trying to figure out why every time they show her I mistake her for Alexx. Like, seriously. Every time. She looks the same from the distance, and then they show her and I'm, like, "Okay, that's not Alexx. That's the new M.E." Drives me crazy.

How did we get on this topic again?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.