Eric and Calleigh #37: Against All Odds

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Jul 30, 2009.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Aug 4, 2009.
  1. Powering Through Adversity

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Against All Odds

23 vote(s)
    47.9%
  3. Eye to Eye; Heart to Heart

1 vote(s)
    2.1%
  4. No Distance Between Them

2 vote(s)
    4.2%
  5. Together to the End

2 vote(s)
    4.2%
  6. Now and Forever

10 vote(s)
    20.8%
  7. Adversity Only Makes Them Stronger

1 vote(s)
    2.1%
  8. They Belong Together

3 vote(s)
    6.3%
  9. Love Knows No Boundaries

2 vote(s)
    4.2%
  10. No One Loves Him Like She Does

4 vote(s)
    8.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

Re: Eric and Calleigh #37

Yay new thread!!!

it's so nice and shiny... sorry was taken in by the shiny, and the E/C pic :)

I too believe Adam is being silly, and is messing with us, becouse from what I have seen he's silly, a sweetie pie, but silly, and messes with people, but everybody loves him any way :)

and he should post about any E/C action, maybe if they kiss in a scene he'll tell us, or he'll let Emily post, that would be fun :)

I'm actully going to stay positive for the new season, becouse we never know, all good things could come, and we'll be happy, so I'm going to wait, and when the season starts, I'm not reading any spoilers till after the episode... I'm gonna try and be good here :)

2. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

It seems like I'm the only one still thinking about EC songs, but I'm a music freak just as much as a CSI miami freak so I think Taylor Swift's new song You Belong With Me is a good one, although I think EC have established this part in their relationship:

If you could see that I'm the one who understands you
    Been here all along so why can't you see?
    You belong with me
    You belong with me

Adam must be messing with us, he posted something different a few mins ago on his twitter page, but this time it's nothing to go crazy over. I posted it in the Adam thread on CSI:miami.

3. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Hey Y'all! Greetings from Georgia, the land of heat and humidity.

Here is my two cents on the whole Adam and his Twitter page. I think that Adam is posting things as they occur to him, much like someone would keep a list to remind them of stuff. I don't think he's doing anything to really try and upset us or stir us up.:shifty: I honestly don't think the actors know how informed we are of the spoilers. I bet the whole "9 more to go" is him counting episodes until Christmas break...:p

Just my opinion so take it for what it's worth.

What have we got...7 weeks and counting until the new season. I'm getting excited!:cool:

4. tamemyheart4692

tamemyheart4692 Hit and Run

i am still thinking about songs. My favorite (and i use it for lotsa tv couples) is "If it kills me," by Jason Mraz

Well all I really wanna do is love you
    A kind much closer than friends use
    But I still can't say it after all we been through

And all I really want for you is to feel me
    As the feeling in side keeps building
    And I will find a way to you if it kills me, if it kills me

Yes, Adam is being a poopyhead on twitter. No, i'm not going to take anything he says on there too seriously.
    Yes, so far, the spoilers for this season have been kinda blue:(. No, i'm not gonna jump ship.

Congrats on a new thread!!!!

5. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

New spoilers in the spoiler thread for 803 "Bolt Action"

No mention of E/C but if you go read the spoilers you will see there is barely any mention of anyone!! The spoilers were so short that I could barely make out what happens in the frickin episode! :lol:

Hopefully there will be more to come next week.

6. Ayana

Ayana Hit and Run

Wow a new thread yay! As to Adams twittering I think he just goes about telling us whatever pops in his mind like brushing his teeth, returning to work, hitting the Gym...ect. I think we'll get anything detailed about any episodes or about E/C unfortunately :( but I like how often he updates it!

7. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Well this week was not good considering the information we got about Eric and Calleigh:(. The only good thing is that we have started a new thread finally:thumbsup:.

I admit I start to worry, because the closer to start of the new season the less good news including E/C:wtf:.
    I don't know what to think about first episode, because from the spoilers it's hard to say what really had happend between them. The second episode isn't any better. I mean it meantioned the team at the bar, but probably without Eric. And him calling Natalia instead Calleigh, not good.
    And the new guy as a csi, for me it's not good news either. Beacuse it may mean that either Eric is still healing or there's a possibility he may be suspended. And this, in turn, may mean less screen time for him and what I'm affrraid the most less time for their relationship.:scream:
    Anyway it always leads to the same thing, less Eric. And less Eric is less E/C unfortunatelly.

I try to think positively,so I still hope there will be some good news about E/C in the coming weeks finally. As someone once said good things come to those who wait:).

8. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

Yay! New thread - woooooohooooo!!! LOL!!

I'm late, I know...

Ok, Eric and Calleigh have to be together. Adam must not leave so they can have E/C babies..annnnnnndddd....we still haven't gotten our steamy bedroom scene, LOL!

Thanks for the new thread - we will ship to the end!!

9. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

I want to scream somtimes, when tptb act silly, oh well nothing but to wait it out and see what happens.

hey I was watching an episode from I think it was like season 3 or somthing, the one where Calleigh accadently gets high off some drugs, that was funny to me.

anyw ay, the scene where Eric and Calleigh are in the break room and he tells her not to drink the soda becouse of caffien (really cute) but when I first saw the scene it looked like they were in like her living room, I was confused, but then I saw the vending machine :lol:

anyway just mindless drabble...

oh and a good E/C song is "don't go breaking my heart" by Elton John, there are actully a few he has that go with them...

hiphuggers!!

10. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

Haha, I was watching that episode a few weeks ago so funny when Calleigh is getting interviewed and is being silly and saying things like that her dad calls her lamb chop and the other woman is just staring at her like ...:wtf:

I thought that scene that looks like the living room would be really cool scene to put in video with a nice hiphugger song ..

Can't wait to hopefully get some new spoilers with good news for hiphuggers and for Eric..!

11. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Hey everyone! Hope all is going well.

Sink or Swim is on CBS tonight. YIPPEE!! YAY! Its the little things that make me happy and seeing Eric & Calleigh together makes me so happy. They are meant to be together, you hear that PTB...don't break them apart...

I really do hope we get some spoilers about these two really soon, I need my fix....LOL

12. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Yeah, it's on tonight, but I wished they'd show episode I dont have already.

I hope tptb are not trying to please the non-EC fans by putting less EC scenes in the new season because keeping E and C apart and having them moping about isn't better...but then again ever relationship has it's rough patch.:rolleyes:

13. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

updated spoilers for 803

E/C definately has been outed by this point. They are both being investigated for their actions in the finale. Eric for how exactly he ended up in the glades (which he doesn't remember) and his involvement at the crime scene that day. Eric says he doesn't remember how he got to the glades...side effect of the bullet fragment. The agent asks Eric how his girlfriend and partner could mistake him and shoot at him and Eric replies that his former girlfriend must have some trust issues.

Cal meanwhile is being asked the same questions.

They both tell the truth based on how things perceived to them and how we, the viewer saw them happen. It is pretty obvious they haven't discussed anything about what happened that day.

I personally think he thinks she doesn't trust him based on what she said to him about her not wanting to see him "cross that line" and thinks that is why she shot at him....b.c she didn't trust him and thought he crossed the line. When in reality she didn't even know he was in the car until it was too late.

Again, I think they soooo need to talk!!

And this is soooo typical tv relationship drama!!

I just keeping back to what Corey told me about them....hopefully it still holds true:
    ;)
    :(
    :)

The rest of the spoilers are in the spoiler thread!

Let the freaking out begin!! :lol:

Last edited: Aug 4, 2009
  14. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

Oh, my.

"Former" girlfriend? Ouch!

Now that we know what's going on, even if it is them not being together, I feel a lot less nervous. I don't see how any couple could come out of what they just went through and not have some MAJOR things to sort out. Maybe I'm way too optimistic, but I doubt we've reached the end. Everybody saw Calleigh dissolve into tears in the season finale, and everyone who's read the spoilers knows that she's by his side waiting for him to wake up in the season premiere. She still loves him. I have no doubt he still loves her.

Also, maybe Eric said that part about her being his "former" girlfriend because of who he was talking to: IAB. Even if they aren't officially "together" at that point, Eric would be stupid to imply that they were still together or that he wanted to get back with Calleigh. He probably figured that saying anything that indicated that their relationship was not over would open a whole new can of worms.

I haven't lost hope yet. You don't spend this amount of time building a relationship only to have it end like this. It is SO not over between these two. Ryan and Natalia should lock them in a room together until they TALK.

15. belluvsmiami

belluvsmiami Prime Suspect

oh dear oh dear oh dear the F word sheesh! freak out just a little

along with sounding stupid can someone tell me how to put the spolier code thing around text you would think i could figure it all out by now wouldnt you? but no please help me anyone....sorry

Last edited: Aug 4, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.