Episode 9x15 - 'Blood Lust' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Mar 4, 2011.

1. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Futon Critic.

CSI: MIAMI
    Air Date: Sunday, March 06, 2011
    Time Slot: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST on CBS
    Episode Title: (#915) "Blood Lust"

A WOMAN NARROWLY ESCAPES DEATH AT THE HANDS OF A SERIAL KILLER, AND HORATIO WILL DO ANYTHING TO TRACK DOWN THE PSYCHOPATH, ON "CSI: MIAMI," SUNDAY, MARCH 6

"Blood Lust" - When a woman narrowly escapes death at the hands of a serial killer, Horatio will do anything to track down the psychopath, on CSI: MIAMI, Sunday, March 6 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:
    Horatio Caine............................. David Caruso
    Calleigh Duquesne....................... Emily Procter
    Eric Delko............................. Adam Rodriguez
    Ryan Wolfe............................... Jonathan Togo
    Det. Frank Tripp................................ Rex Linn
    Natalia Boa Vista........................... Eva La Rue
    Walter Simmons............................ Omar Miller

RECURRING CAST:
    Dr. Tom Loman................ Christian Clemenson
    Molly Sloan............................... Leven Rambin

GUEST CAST:
    Bridgette Walsh..................... Melanie Hawkins
    Michelle Baldwin............................. Alicia Witt
    Dennis Baldwin............................. Jeff Branson
    Art Gelway........................... Rodney Rowland
    Tricia Quimby............................. Alicia Lagano
    Allison Caldwell............ Christine Scott Bennett
    Wendy Gibson......................... Candice Patton
    Hugh Parker........................... Marcus Giamatti
    Kayla Hammond................. Becky O'Donohue
    Neighbor......................................... Jesus Ruiz
    Swat Commander.......................... Boo Arnold

WRITTEN BY: Krystal Houghton Ziv
    DIRECTED BY: Gina Lamar RATING: To Be Announced

2. Linda&Horatio

Linda&Horatio Witness

I saw a clip on tv about this episode and it looks good. I get to see an episode again. YAY!!! :lol: and this one seems worth it. Thanks for the info. :)

3. INACTIVEQuinn Fabray

INACTIVEQuinn Fabray Lab Technician

I'm so excited for this episode! Looking forward to some much needed Natalia time! :)

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Looking forward to this episode. :)

5. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

Good episode, although mid way I figured who the killer would be so that took away some of the excitement for the episode. Still a good one nonetheless.

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Fingernail pulled off, yikes! Poor girl.

Pretty butterfly.

Ryan is out there digging in a light colored suit and yet doesn't get a speck of dirty on it. Wow, must be a magic suit lol.

Does Molly remind anyone else slightly of a young Darryl Hannah?

Should have known it was Michelle and her hubby who were the killers. I mean the beginning of the episode had two girls blindfolded and one wasn't wearing a shirt, but the other was. That was kind of odd.

Why did Nat go there without a cop with her?

7. Court

Court Prime Suspect

Wasn't the greatest episode, though excellent acting by Eva and Jon. :thumbsup:

But the ep itself was totally predictable and kind of lame.:rolleyes: I knew as soon as the redhead's husband showed up that they were the killers. And with was up with H and the butterfly? :shifty: That was just ... weird. Alicia Witt played a decent psycho-circus though.

Still not impressed by Molly Sloan. Bring back Travers!

I'd give it a B-/C+.

8. redanemone

redanemone Rookie

Maybe its just because I watched a Criminal Minds repeat before Miami came on, but this episode felt an awful lot like CM. I'll admit, I was thoroughly freaked out for the girls in the beginning. Thought for sure Tripp was gonna make a move on that secretary. And I loved that we got so much Frank in this one. I liked the twist ending, but was a little disappointed that H came to the rescue yet again. I'll probably have to watch again tomorrow to decide how much I liked it.

Omg! Thats why I was suddenly thinking of Bladerunner!!

Last edited: Mar 7, 2011
  9. Linda&Horatio

Linda&Horatio Witness

Good episode overall. :thumbsup: I agree good acting with Eva and Jonathon.

Yeah I was wondering what's the thing with H and the butterfly. Good scene though for what it's worth. I couldn't help but notice that Wolfie was digging in a white suit. It seems to me that every time there is a fire or some dirt going on, the CSIs are always dressed in white and no dirt gets on them. Now if that was me..............but I digress. ;)

At first impulse I did think it was Michelle and her husband and then when we met the realter and his secretary I thought it might be them. They aren't crazy enough though. Man that Michelle is one sick chick! Crazy is more like it.:eek:

One thing that makes me mad is that women will set women up for violence. :mad: We live in a corrupt society, I use to work with abused women and they told us at the shelter that women were behind a lot of their abuse issues, being set up and all. Some women set other women up to be brutally raped. Makes me sick. I expect better from women.

Glad H came to Natalia's help and Frank had good screen time.

This is the first time I see Molly Sloan. It's too early for me to decide how I like her. She seems nice and all, but I hate losing other members like Travers. She does look a lot like Darryl Hannah as others have said. But seriously!?!? SLOAN is her last name? Like on Grey's Anatamy. :guffaw: If she talks about her dad and his name is Mark, I will die. :lol: :guffaw::lol:

Have a good one folks.

10. jean10brook

jean10brook Hit and Run

Really didn't care much for this episode. It just didn't get my attention and way to predictable. Molly is fine, I have no problem with her so far, but sure would like to know what happened to Travers and Valera.

I thought it was strange that H just came in and shot the guy in the back. Seemed like he pulled the trigger way to fast without trying to get him to surrender first. Didn't care for that and didn't care much for Nat's acting in that scene. Just my take.

Always love to see Frank and really get a kick out of the way he talks to the suspects. Too funny!

11. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

I am not happy that last night's episode, and now next week's episode, is focusing on perverted killers and violence for the sake of violence. To me it shows laziness and lack of creativity. And way too much like Criminal Minds. I do not watch CM for that reason. Now my beloved show is imitating them! Being able to see Jon was the only redeeming value of this episode. Loved the suit! I bet he wished he had dressed differently that day. Loved his joke about having to do all the digging. I wish the writers had done more with his scene with Molly--missed opportunity to lighten the heaviness. Walter was overused. For being a newby, he sure does take over the case quite alot. Being alone at the crime scene with no supervisor. Ryan was never alone in his early days. And then going alone with H on a stakeout like a seasoned cop. He was just recently a labrat for heavens sakes! Something about that just irks me. And the last scene, I would have expected Ryan to show up with H to rescue Natalia because the previous scene had H telling Ryan that Natalia was in trouble. Ryan could then have untied Natalia and offered comfort while H was doing his obligatory shooting people dead.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2011
  12. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

@AnawardForEmily commenting #CSIMiami episode Blood Lust

I have written comments about the episode while I was watching it, it gets kinda hilarious at some point. Have fun!

Watching #CSIMiami. I'll be commenting...first and only (I hope) ep without #EmilyProcter in it...
    #CSIMIami Ok, beginning is SUPER creepy..
    #CSIMIami That was all it was needed. One liner..YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!
    #CSIMIami Kill kit. Uhm..something that can come handy LOL
    #CSIMIami Strangled by her own bra? Ok, that's not in the lists of way I wanna die...ugh, nails pulled. Bleeeeeh
    #CSIMIami Minute 7, Tripp looks like a child compared to Walter @OmarMiller THE GUY IS TALL! (I would look like an infant!)
    #CSIMIami I like seeing all sorts of feeling playing on Eva LaRue's face...
    #CSIMIami Great scene: Natalia, Ryan and the victim, Michelle...
    #CSIMIami Tripp is totally checking the secretary up! LOL Gotta love him...
    #CSIMIami Have you ever noticed actors never use the mouse when they pretend they using a PC? Always typing even when not needed LOL
    #CSIMIami Walking in a park won't even been the same after this ep...
    #CSIMIami The recovery scene is awesome! looks taken from #Bones...
    #CSIMIami Natalia's face is so telling : I am not gonna wear a bra anymore LOL
    #CSIMIami the nail pulling thing is getting to me...o_O
    #CSIMIami So a serial killer who kipnaps girls who wear horrible bras, here is the key, guys!!
    #CSIMIami a man and a woman, so we are looking for a couple. Ok, this line is a bit dumb..
    #CSIMIami Something is telling me they are not who they are looking for (the bar couple)
    #CSIMIami Walter watching the scene on camera, when he is here and can simply walk to the point -.-
    #CSIMIami Molly in a scene with someone else than Ryan. Woooh!
    #CSIMIami rwolfe@contactmdpolice.org LOL
    #CSIMIami Gun in a hand, glasses in the other. You go, H!
    #CSIMIami I am still in with my horrible bras theory...
    #CSIMIami Loving the scene with H entering the HQ, so dinamical! Talking, walking, Natalia entering labs and following them. Nice...
    #CSIMIami Natalia, what the hell are you doing there alone?
    #CSIMIami Ok, the victim is getting frustrated.
    #CSIMIami NATALIAAAA!
    #CSIMIami THEY ARE KEEPING THE NAILS? Bleeeeeh
    #CSIMIami Oh, nice we buried a dead girl, I love you so much! Creepy people...
    #CSIMIami Ok, Natalia is a serial killer calamite LOL
    #CSIMIami Insanity is contagious? LOL Eric talking about relationships..really? Come on, Delko!
    #CSIMIami Who left you? Woow. Did not expect that one! Loved the episode, absolutely catchy, a lot of science. I loved it!

13. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I did too.The couple from the restauraunt I eliminated right away.The secretary I also eliminated right away.
    LOL,the suit didn't get one speck of dirt on .
    I was hoping for a little more with Ryan and Molly too.I know that their relationship is suppose to be a friendly,but there wasn't a lot there.
    That is what H does when you mess with his CSI's.He did the same for Ryan in "A Match Made in Hell".
    I enjoyed the episode overall but I like things a little grittier and creepy and I love "Criminal Minds". That show gets a lot of it's ideas from real life incidents which is what I find totally amazing, that people can actually do those things to their fellow man.

14. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

good episode but beginning was so freaky scary; the "victim's" husband plays crazy exceptionally well with his eyes and mannerisms-I remember him from soap operas AMC and now Y&R. Alicia Witt is awesome. Like the lab tech Molly-little by little. I think the butterfly scene with Horatio was okay since it showed his pause to think there might be bodies and what he was about to find made him reflect a little-like taking a breath before diving into a scene. Ending was fine-I had no problem with H blowing the guy away since he had a gun on Natalia so that's justifiable completely..yeah wish Ryan had accompanied him to console Nat that would've been nice. Liked Horatio asking the crazy girl "who left you?" like he's working the psychological angle here like profiling FBI type questions or just plain curious how a girl could help torture other girls is puzzling to him? good episode I think.

15. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

Just a few thoughts......

- A defiant creepy episode - but still a good one! ;)

- There was a small team vibe throughout which is always nice :) The digging scene back at the lab was funny (Jon knows how to get a laugh :lol:)

- The killer couple acted greatly - the sudden look of crazy as they cornered Natalia made me fear for her safety, both were amazing - in a creepy way (which is good ;))

- I agree, I thought Ryan would have gone to help Nat too (instead of just leaving her standing there tied up while H shot the guy :shifty: .... and not even ask was she alright Come on Horatio! Kinda a let down there :()

- I thought that perticuilar scene was good alright, but could have been better. If they had just moved location for a second - like to H driving over - it could have added a whole lot of intensitiy - making us worry because we can't see what's happening to her.

All in all, I'd give an A - (a few tweeks and it could have been a + but still a good episode.)