Emily/Calleigh #13 - SuperCalleighfragilisticexpeEmilicious!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Mar 26, 2010.

1. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Yay more Em :) thanks!

It's so weird about her dream that's amazing! I love when stuff like that happens. For me it's a way of knowing for sure there's more to this existence than what we can see.

:lol: At the guys bringing her stuff and advice. That's so sweet :)

2. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

@hiphugger17 I know, it's a dream come true literally and figuratively. I am just so happy for her because she is a beautiful person inside out and she deserves all the blessings coming her way. Can you believe she's still rockin' the high heels at 7 months!!!;)

I didn't realize that the image of the article I previously posted was so tiny. Here's a bigger image and you could see better how gorgeously pregnant she is.:thumbsup:

[​IMG]

3. ECRocks

ECRocks Witness

4. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

I'm really happy for Emily - they did a nice job of hiding her pregnancy last night. So cute that she was sad she couldn't play basketball in the interview :) I sure will miss Calleigh - it looks like she's getting a bit less screen time. One thing I hope is that Calleigh will still remain the strong female lead she's always been - I noticed a lot of people saying Eric's the new "second in command" - Have we forgotten that Calleigh outranks him? Anyhow, I just like seeing Calleigh in charge and it's nice to see a woman step it up for a change in the high-testosterone world of Miami - the Season 5 premier comes to mind when she ran the lab while H and Eric were in Rio - she did a hell of a job! I want to see more of that leading lady persona!

5. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

6. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

That's a lot of white for a living room which will soon have a running toddler :lol:. Kidding aside she looks really pretty in that pic. Really relaxed and well... homey :p. Thanks for sharing :).

7. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

thanks for the picture ec4evr!! glad to have you :)
    What a beautiful living room - even though a bit too white for my liking - I can imagine her feeding the baby blueberries&raspberries mousse in a year there ;) I think that picture was taken a while ago as her belly seems smaller than on last pictures we've seen!:)

8. hahagirl

hahagirl Hit and Run

I love her living room!

9. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

I was thinking about all the actors that has left the CSI franchise and those who are gonna leave...Emily is gonna be the last leading woman standing and she has said in one of her latest interview that there won't be any CSI:Miami without Calleigh.. What do you think about it? Should CBS try to give her more visibility? Could CSI:Miami exist without Calleigh?

10. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

Not for me! The day Emily's out is the day CSIM ceases to exist for me! No Calleigh, no CSIM! She's the main reason I watch the show :)!
    And I LOVE her living room! So beautiful and cozy! I agree that it's not a place for a toddler, but Emily probably didn't expect to be raising one when she designed it. I'm sure she'll be more than happy to sacrifice her furniture for a child.

11. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I think the show would go on because Vegas suffered the loss of Grissom and it is still standing and he was definitely the face of Vegas. However it would be a huge blow to Miami. It would have to do a miracle casting like Sela Ward replacing Melina. Even though a lot of people like Natalia I don't think the character is strong enough to take leading place. So they would have their work cut out for them to find an amazing replacement.

When Adam Rodriguez left I started watching Miami on tuesdays maybe even wednesdays because there was no appeal to me to watch it right when it aired. And the only reason I tuned it at all was that Calleigh was there. She is definitely my favorite character, even more so than Eric, so I don't know if I would stick around if she left. I probably would just because of Eric/Adam. However if both of them go, then I definitely go.

12. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

i wouldn't watch or watch occasionally. i like Ryan, Natalia and Frank, but they are not interesting enough for me to be a regular viewer. I find CSIM stories a bit too cheesy most of the time so if it wasn't for Cal and Eric I wouldn't watch. they were the reason I came back to CSIM after a year break( I left because season 4 had way too much Horatio and mafia, I found it boring.I watched by accident the episode 6.01 and was intrigued by Jake and Eric fighting over Cal).

13. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

It won't exist for me without her. It was hard enough last year with the episodes that didn't have Eric in them. If there was no Calleigh, I would definitely peace out. She's even more important to me than Eric.

As for the show itself, well...it would survive, I suppose. I think CSI:Miami is getting near the end of its run (they've had 8 seasons so far, and I doubt there will be another 8. I could see Season 9 being the last, but if not, maybe a couple seasons after that). Even if they "replaced" Calleigh (which is impossible, anyways), I don't think they'd get a sudden surge in viewers (they'd certainly lose some viewers, but I don't think it would be quite enough to cancel the show), and the show will probably end in a few seasons either way.

And of course, they should give her more visibility. The more Calleigh the better, in my opinion. She's awesome. I do understand that there's a little less of her now because Emily's pregnant and they have to hide that bump.

Anyways, I do love Emily's living room! All the white reminds me of when I was 9 or 10 and my sister was 17 or 18 and my mom was so excited to replace our old couch with a white one because we were old enough not to ruin it. :lol:

But yeah, I'm sure Em loves her living room, but she loves her child even more. I bet she'd gladly sacrifice a pristine carpet or couch. :)

14. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

There is just one thing to say today: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EMILY!!!

15. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

;) CSI Miami just won't be the same without Calleigh. And with that I'd just like to say A very Happy Birthday to Miss Emily.... You deserve all the blessings coming your way!!!:thumbsup: