EDeN (Eric & Natalia) #3:The Garden of Eden

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mjszud, Jun 17, 2009.

?

New thread title

Poll closed Jul 1, 2009.
  1. Too Hot for TV

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. Escape to Eden

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  3. "Talk about seeing the light"

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  4. Some things you can count on

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  5. Back to you

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Scorching the Small Screen

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  7. The Garden of EDeN

4 vote(s)
    26.7%
  8. One in a Million

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. The Eternal Flame

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  1. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Welcome to the EDeN thread!
    [​IMG]
    **********************​

Grab a Midori cocktail, take a seat, & click on the link below to see Eric & Natalia's story *unfinished story* ;) (images are in order from thier first scene) ENjoy....
    http://w197.photobucket.com/pbwidget.swf?pbwurl=http://w197.photobucket.com/albums/aa9/mjszud/The%20story%20of%20EDeN/e135ef14.pbw

************************​

[​IMG]

And here is the link to the old thread/previous discussion.
    http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?p=948496#post948496

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2009
  2. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Re: EDeN (Eric & Natalia) #3:

Congrats on the new Eric/Natalia thread. :D

For those of you new to TALK CSI or new to Shipper Central, the rules can be found here. Shipper Central Rules

3. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

Mrs.DelkoWolfe Lab Technician

WHOOO HOOOO!!! A new thread EDeN lives on! So to honor the new thread (throught it will be hard to beat out MJ's awsome slideshow) I would like to show one of my favorite EDeN pic:

Click the thumbnail to make it bigger {I know you guys will enjoy this so feel free to snitch it if you like}

[​IMG]

Ok so I was a bit naughty:evil: but who cares I'm sure none of us do!
    Also to get the thread started here's a fun question:

If there was one conversaton you wish that our couple could have had or could have what would it be? It can be funny, serious, naughty...just not too naughty, you can even put it in a setting if you want, you can also re-write a conversaton from an episode to the way you think it should have gone (include episode and season) Anything you want just as long as it is appropriate *cough* MJ *cough* Karu Mila *cough* J/K :):lol:. Have fun and enjoy the Midori!!!

Conversation: At Eric's Condo

Nat: Honey where's the Midori?
    Eric:Thrid shelf waaaay in the back
    Nat: Can you come get it for me please? I'm too short to reach back there.
    Eric: Fine... <Reaches to the back of the shelf and mumbles> Shorty:p
    Nat: I heard that Frog Man:p
    Eric:What do you want this for anyway? <Looks at clock> It's 12:40 in the morning. Don't you want to come to bed?:devil::evil::devil:
    Nat: Yeah I'll be there in just a second, but I want to congratulate our fans the EDeN shippers on opening a new thread.
    Eric: Really?:eek: Tell them Congrats from me too:thumbsup:
    Nat: <types and then shuts down the computer> Ok bedtime!
    Eric: <pulls her toward the bedroom>
    Nat: Wait lets use the Midori.....and your cuffs!!:evil:

Ok quick edit: I'm kinda bored and I've been watching Season 4 of the show where our favorite couple is together, and now I have the deep urge to Photoshop some EDeN pictures so if anyone wants anything done or has any ideas please let me know.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2009
  4. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

New thread! *throws confetti before jaw drops 'cause of the pic* Damn! *:eek:* That still makes me miss EDeN scenes... I need fic damn it!

That usually happens by accident 'cause I usually don't realize what I right down until I post it. Not that Eric and Natalia are complaining... that's a good question... I can't think of any specifics at the moment, but I want them to talk about the future, especially about babies. *:devil:*

5. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

Good to know I did a good job!:lol:

Sure tell me anything:rolleyes::shifty:

You've been reading my location:evil::devil::evil:

Anyway I have a fanfic going that you might likeI'm working on Chapter 2 at the moment so it might take me a while to get t uo because I want to caputre the true essense of our fav couple. Here's tyhe link:

Bruning Embers of Love: http://www.fanfiction.net/secure/story/story_preview.php?storyid=5126926&chapter=1

I hope you like it let me know what I can do to make it better!:)

6. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Why is it always us :lol: Seriously, how can you not head into the smutty pool when it comes to this couple?! ;)

Ooh, I have loads, but I'll start off slowly. :p

I would've started with 'Collision' S4. The conversation was perfect, but I would've changed the very ending & that elevator door would NOT have opened!! It was a great ending, I loved the exchanged looks, but I'd have liked to see them leave together.

Next up -- 'Dead Air'. Again, I loved EDeN in this episode (the jealousy, her showing it's him she wants, him showing that he doesn't like her being with another man, ect) but I hated how confusing they left the whole thing & then never let it be discussed later. That is seriously something that has pissed me off ever since. I wouldn't have necessarily changed that episode, but I would've squeezed in a moment maybe in 'Going Under' S5 to let them have a quick word or 2 about what had happened.

Having said that though, I think tptb have always wanted to purposely leave EDeN's relationship hanging to where it can go one way or the other -- that way they know they can easily get away with resurfacing the storyline 'cause it's still open & unfinished. ;)

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

MrsDelkoWolfe, the link to your fic isn't working for me. It keeps coming up saying I need to login (I don't have an FF account... well, I did years ago, but I don't remember the pw/username and I don't have the same email addy anymore lol). The link you posted before with the intro worked fine for me, but this one just won't work.

As for conversations, Eden should have had... let's go back to the pregnancy scare. I loved their reactions to it, especially Eric's "whew" in the elevator. :lol: That was just major cuteness. But, I would have liked for them to have had a discussion about kids. Like:

Natalia: Do you think that you would want kids? You know, someday in the future... not too sudden future, but not too distant either.

:lol:

8. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

Last edited: Jun 19, 2009
  9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Thanks, that line worked. :) The fic is cute. I would love to see something like this on the show... well, the birthday part anyway. The idea of everyone rallying around Natalia and wishing her a happy bday is a nice one. If they had a scene like that on the show it might actually make up for how much Nat's been left out of the storylines. :lol: I'd love to see Nat come home one day to find Eric sitting on her couch. :lol:

About your question, I thought it looked more like Eric was about to punch something rather than about to cry, but that's just me.

10. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I would say it was a cross between being just truly bummed & pissed off. He looked more sad when the moment came later that Natalia asked him what he said & when he noted that "it wasn't like that" -- that's when he looked really sad (see image in slideshow) knowing that he had just screwed up with her. Then she told him "here's what I know -- you & I actually had a chance, & you just blew it". That line made me want to cry cause Natalia looked so hurt. It's moments like that one that frustrate me to no end though cause they never let us see if they told each other the truth in what actually happened & what was said. *mumbles foul launguage at tptb*

My favorite part of that entire conversation was when she told him she hadn't been with anyone else since her divorce, & he said "I believe you, Talia". Just the way he said it was so sweet, he trusted her, & I liked that we didn't even know about her marriage at that time but he did. It gave off the impression that they did communicate about personal things off screen, & that it was more than just a physical thing.

Here's the conversation I'd love to see EDeN have about the baby stuff:

Eric: *looking at an old photo of Nat* "How old were you in this picture?"
    Natalia: *looks over* "Oh, maybe 2, I think"
    Eric: *stares at photo & slightly laughs*
    Natalia: "what??"
    Eric: "No, it's nothing"
    Natalia: *gives off questionative stare*
    Eric: *nervous & fidgety* "It's just..when you thought that we might be, ya know .....this is exactly what I imagined her to look like, like you."
    Natalia: *surprised* "You imaged it...& it was a her?" *smiles*
    Eric: "Well, yeah..I mean, I had to think about the possibility" *stares at Nat sweetly*
    Natalia: *playing it cool, hiding her emotions* "well...it was just a scare, so...guess we got lucky."
    Eric: *smiles & stares at photo* "yeah"
    End of scene. :p

a few months later:
    Eric: "are you ok, you look sick"
    Nat: "it isn't the flu this time, Eric. :angel:

MrsDW, I'm gonna take a look at that FF later when I get more time. I gotta scoot at the moment. ;)

11. ch3r12y

ch3r12y Witness

yey! new EDeN thread.. the images are awesome :) - sorry i haven't been here for awhile now.. so is there any spoiler about eric and nat this coming season 8??

12. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*snickers* That just about made my day! I'm pretty sure that they'd be arguing about the gender of the baby too. Eric might want a girl and Natalia might want a boy. Oh lord, what would happen if they had twins?

Eric: There's two of them?!
    Natalia: Well at least we both get what we want...

Ooh, fic! *rushes off to read*

13. mjszud

mjszud Captain

:p Twins would be cute.

I have to go back to the question about changing scripts/adding conversations -- I watched 'Internal Affairs' again the other night so I definitly have to go back to that one!! First off Natalia would never have slept with Nick again -- that was just plain stupid -- sorry Corey but that was one of your worst mistakes. I think it would've worked nicer had Nick attacked her in his home, then died later, & then the evidence lead back to Nat. Then the whole ending thing with Nat crying could have been a nice little scene with her & Eric instead. I guess I find it somewhat understandable that she'd need time to mourn, but good grief, Eric was & is, still so much better for her....& VICE VERSA!! Of course, Eric needs to get his head out of his butt first cause right now he doesn't even deserve a smart & sexy classy chick like our Natalia. ;)

14. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

I just read this and it's amazingggg!!!!

I can't wait for the updateeee!!!

Keep up the good work!!!!

;)

Last edited: Jun 22, 2009
  15. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Hey guys, I know the new thread stuff is exciting, but can we please remember that ALL posts must have at least 3 lines of ontopic discussion...

Thanks,
    Steph.