Dexter

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by LoneWolfe001, Mar 18, 2007.

1. alenpaul

alenpaul Victim

i have never watched this show.

2. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

I'm very interested in how this story-line with Lumen will play out.
    Also, the guy that Quinn hired - he's onto something - taking pictures of Dexter and Lumen tossing the body parts off the boat.

3. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Yep, clearly something has to happen to that guy following Dexter. I foresee a grisly end for him, if previous seasons are anything to go on. ;)

4. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

ONLY TWO EPISODES LEFT BEFORE THE SERIES FINALE OF DEXTER® ON SHOWTIME®

NEW YORK, NY – (September 12, 2013) – There are only TWO episodes left before the series finale of the iconic SHOWTIME drama series DEXTER. Tomorrow night, the network will air a special trailer looking back at the 96 episodes that have preceded this momentous occasion.

For a sneak peek, go to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDuQBfaI9Oc. The penultimate episode of DEXTER airs this Sunday, September 15 at 9 p.m. ET/PT only on SHOWTIME.

The tension built up over ten episodes of Dexter's final season will come to an explosive, shocking conclusion over the course of the next two episodes. As the pressure begins to mount on Dexter Morgan to escape Miami with Hannah and Harrison, as well as avenge Vogel's death, will he choose his new found humanity or fall back to the ways of The Code?

DEXTER stars Michael C. Hall in his Golden Globe® and Screen Actors Guild Award-winning role as Dexter Morgan, a complicated and conflicted blood-spatter expert for the Miami police department. Season eight began six months after LaGuerta’s murder – with Dexter still managing life as a dad, brother, and serial killer. As Dexter and Debra (series star Jennifer Carpenter) begin to mend their fractured relationship, Dexter's fugitive ex-girlfriend Hannah (special guest star Yvonne Strahovski) makes a surprise return to Miami. As the turmoil of Hannah’s return ensues, Dexter takes on a young psychopath protégé named Zach (guest star Sam Underwood), and starts teaching him the ways of The Code. Meanwhile, Dexter's reconciliation with Hannah leads him to assist in her escape from the country, while Dr. Vogel (special guest star Charlotte Rampling) gets the surprise of a lifetime when a mysterious figure from her past returns. The series also stars Desmond Harrington, C.S. Lee, Aimee Garcia, David Zayas, Geoff Pierson and James Remar. Produced by SHOWTIME, DEXTER is executive produced by John Goldwyn, Sara Colleton, Scott Buck, Manny Coto, Tim Schlattmann, Wendy West, Jace Richdale and Michael C. Hall.

5. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Well...it's over.
    Such an emotional final episode. Loved the flashbacks. But what a tragic ending. Sobbed uncontrollably. Still, I have to say, I thought it was an appropriate finale for the characters. For me this show became more about Deb and Dexter's relationship; and her death was the one thing that would completely unravel him.
    There's no happy ending for anyone on this show. After Rita's death in season 4, I never thought there would be.This is a show built around a serial killer as the protagonist, after all.
    The show's quality was in decline, and it was time to end it. But I will miss Dexter and company.

RIP Deb.

And Bravo! to the cast and crew! It's been quite a groundbreaking ride.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2013