'DEAD AIR' discussion **SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Jan 13, 2013.

1. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I agree with a lot of what you said about this episode. I personally don't care for the GSR angst either. And I am already getting sick of Sara episodes, knowing there is at least one, if not two more coming up.

I think they need to stop the character focused episodes and just focus on the crimes. There really aren't any episodes I am looking forward to yet from spoilers coming up. I hope that changes.

2. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

I agree with where you're headed with this. I've always been a fan of Sara, and Grissom, and the two together. However these episodes that are hell bent on focusing on Sara, in particular, are redundant. I love a Sara-centric episode as much as the next person, however the writers need to have something concrete to put on us if they're going to do it.
    I have no problem with the writers continuing this long distance relationship, because I'd be heartbroken if it ended, however the angst is a spiral; there's more to write about in anger than there is in happiness. I understand the difficulties and I love the little references that are sneaked into episodes, however until Grissom is looking at a cameo, they need to lay off piling on the bad news.

I'm afraid that if they keep these story arcs going, they'll have nowhere to go but down. For both the relationship and the show itself.

3. stokesmyfire

stokesmyfire Prime Suspect

I loved the interaction between Nick and the reporter.

(paraphrase here)

Can we get an interview and can you do that yes ma'am thing again?

No. Ma'am.

:lol:

4. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Me too! :lol: Reminded me of the scene in The Strip Strangler with the reporter who was in the closet.

"You want to tell me what you found over by the window?"

"Nope."

:lol:

5. Rena

Rena Rookie

Think positive! We'll see Grissom again when no one would expect it! :lol: I really thought while watching the episide that Grissom was gonna show up at the end, and I keep my fingers crossed that this is what's going to happen in the near future! :thumbsup:

6. GSR GR

GSR GR Prime Suspect

I agree! It's a time when we can't lose faith. He'll show up sooner or later, it can't go any other way. :thumbsup: