Danny/Lindsay#24: Because 10 percent is all you need

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Brinchen, Sep 27, 2009.

1. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

Ya the timeline is confusing, but i can see how that can happen with different writers. I would love it if they mention that its their one year anniversary that would be awsome!!

Its really funny I was going back and I was watching an episode of Csi Ny from season one The episode was Til Death do we Part and you know where mac says that love could happen to him says dont say things like that. I think thats funny cause he did and he is married:):)

[​IMG]

Who else loves the look on Danny's face??

2. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I do! :D When I watched that scene, I was like 'kiss, kiss, kiss'. :lol: Of course they can't kiss at work, but I think this scene showed a lot of closeness again, which was just too cute for words. So lovely! If we get those little moments here and there, I'm happy. I mean, wouldn't it be nice to have a couple of new caps we could squee about every week? ;)

The timeline is confusing, but it also makes the whole storyline more believable. If Danny is about to walk again, it makes sense that some time passed, and I like that Lindsay's mentioning of Lucy's age answered that question how old she actually is. Even though...yes, it's still confusing. :lol: And they would be married for a year, so it would be nice to see them celebrate it, or at least mention that they did, because it's an important anniversary.

3. BlueRose

BlueRose Dead on Arrival

Carmine what a great shot of Danny. I was so hoping that they would kiss I mean yeah there at work but it was the perfect moment for them to kiss. Over the past 4 years they have only kissed 3 times and one did not even air till cbs let us see that scene three years later:(

It does make more the storyline that he will walk soon more believable if he is going to walk anythime soon.

4. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

I was hoping for a kiss to. I think they should have becasue no one was around and it really was a perfect kissing moments. I agree BlueRose that we should get more kisses from them.
    I love the New avatar MissCandy.
    I hope that we get to see Lucy soon.
    Tomorrow new episode I hope we get to see some D/L scenes.

If you watched the promo to this weeks episode. Lindsay tackles a suspect trying to help Flack. I wonder what Danny would say to that??

5. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Currently we're getting season 5 over here, but we haven't reached the DL heavy episodes yet. I'm so looking forward to them. I have to say, last season whenever they came on I had a 'Oh, new favourite!' moment. :lol: I'm really happy with all the wonderful moments we got, and look at all the sweetness we got already this season! What I also noticed though is how much closer Danny and Lindsay are now and how much more intense their relationship is. It's very believable and I love how realistic they handle them.

Yeah, it will be interesting to see his reaction. I also wonder what he'll say to her.

ETA: Thanks, carminelove15! ;) Thought I could need a new one.

6. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

^^ still getting season 5 that sux. Thanks god for YouTube lol!!!
    I have to agree Danny and Lindsay have seem that they have gotten closer even with Danny in the chair. People thought that it would tear them apart, but to me it seems that it has made them stronger.

I hope that we do get to see Danny say somthing about that

7. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Oh, I'm used to it. :lol: Poor me over here in Germany has to wait until I get my squee doses. ;) But yeah, youtube helps a lot.

They really did! I always loved the way those two don't keep any body space between them since...ever. :lol: I paid close attention to that while rewatching season 2, and since the day they met in Zoo York they seem to somehow being glued to each other. :lol: There is barely any body space between them no matter if they walk down the hallways (where they could have enough space) or are in a room. It was always there and it still is. And now that they're together and married, they're even closer. I like that now we actually get to see that. I missed that in season 4 a lot. We knew they were together (that's at least what I thought all the time and still think), but we never saw hints. Now they share those little touches and stuff like that, and I love it. I don't need kisses (I want them, but it's fine to me if they don't kiss at work), but those little touches really are nice- they show us that they're married, just the way it has to be.

I hope we get a nice scene again. Like you guys said, it'd be nice to see how Danny will react to the action scene, and also if Lindsay will tell him about it.

8. BlueRose

BlueRose Dead on Arrival

Very sool conversations guys about tonights episode!!! I think its going to be a good episode. They have gotten closer over the last four year they have been together for a very long time, longer then most tv drama relationships. Although they did have that falling out during season 4. Anyway, your right they dont have to kiss, but it would be nice to see:):)

9. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Okay, so I will not faint again because of all the cuteness from last nights episodes. I'll try not to. :lol: Where do I start? I really like that we got to see Danny and Lindsay working together again and discussing the case. That was nice to see. Reminded me a bit of the good old times when we had the two case episodes and they were working together.

Then I really liked Danny's scene with Hawkes and how he kicked his butt and made him continue. And that Lindsay got such a great action scene. Really lovely!

But the best was simply the squee worthy scene at the end which now definitely is my favourite (ha, finally something that leads my best Danny and Lindsay moments list). This is the family moment I've been hoping for all the time. Man, isn't Lucy just a cutie? I love how she smiled at Lindsay. This scene was just awesome. Yep, pleased my shipper heart a lot. The scene was so full of hope and I totally love that Danny gave it a try. I love how she cried and how he smiled at her. What a wonderful moment, perfect!

10. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

I agree I loved them working together again. I miss when they had two cases an episode and they would get paired up together. We have not had that many episodes were it was two different cases and if we did they seemed to be connected together at the end and its one case.

The scene with Hawks and Danny was great at least someone got through to Danny. We saw alot of lindsay this episode more then Stella thats got to be the first!!! I liked seeing her with the other character like Hawks, Flack and Mac it was nice to see. I loved her action scene it was so great it was nice to see it again we have not seen that kind of action from her since season 2 so I give props to the writers for that:thumbsup::thumbsup:

That last scene was amazing Anna did such a great job her face was perfect for that scene. Danny looked so cute holding his baby girl:):) I think that Lucy is a very cute baby!!! The scene was just perfect the two of them played it so beautifully. I dont think there are enough words to say how much I loved that scene:adore::adore:

This year they are giving us the best D/L scenes ever this season!!!!!

11. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Yeah, I miss that, too. We got some really great DL scenes when they had the two case episodes and it was always great to see them leading a case together. Then again I'm quite glad they're still allowed to work together now that they're married, so such a scene we got today was very great as well.

I agree with everything you said here! Both of them got lots of screentime and it was great to see them interact with the other characters as well, just to get this really cute moment at the end of the episode. I like to see them work with the others, but even better are those little moments of them they're giving us now.

What I like is that no one said a word during the scene, because there really weren't words needed. I love how they used their facial expressions to show the emotions involved. It was a very sweet but also very intense scene for them and I'm really happy we got to see it. I wouldn't mind to see Danny, Lindsay and Lucy at home more often from time to time. ;)

12. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

I agree they did not need words for that scene. Thats why I think we thought it was so great because that fact that the spoke with their facial expressions. Which is so great cause not alot of actors can speak with there facial expressions well!!!

I would love to see them in their apartment more. Their apartment looks really nice!!

13. Isla

Isla Prime Suspect

This season really gets better and better regarding DL. What an awesome episode.
    I liked the scene where they discussed the case and Danny´s answer to Lindsay´s ´how does eight years of marriage end like this´ was great. Love. Em, well:lol: Lindsay´s reaction to it was priceless. Danny´s point of view of love and marriage really is a bit different:lol: That really could have been a scene from season 2. I loved to see that.
    Oh yes, it was great to see that much of Lindsay. And her interaction with the other characters. Especially with Hawkes and Mac. I totally like the fact that although Danny and Lindsay are married they aren´t ´isolated´ from the rest of the team. That there´s still one big ´lab family´. So it was good to see that Hawkes was the one who motivated Danny this time. I liked Hawke´s ´Pain is the payment for each precious thing´ and then Danny´s ´I have a few precious things I need to pay for´. Loved it.
    Totally agree. Especially Lindsay´s facial expressions said so much without words. It seems like she could finally give vent to her bottled-up feelings- her fears, desperation and all the pressure of the last months- combined with joy at that moment. And Lucy´s smile was too cute. Really a great family moment.
    And we finally know that they are living together:lol:

Just a random note as I read your talk about their anniversary and I recently watched No Good Deed (5x16) and Danny says there that he´s two month away from fatherhood, so they should be or will be soon married for a year.

14. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

Its great to have you back posting on the thread Isla:):)

I liked that scene a lot two. Lindsay's face was great. I think Anna did so great last night with her facial expressions.

I agree it was great to see her interaction with the other character. I was happy that she was working with Hawks she has not worked with him in along time.

Yes her face was so amazing. Your right it did seem that all her feelings and fears was just releast from her body. She had sheer joy on her face with happy tears in the eyes was just awsome!!!

Haha thats so TRUE we finally know that they are living together and in a nice aprtment better then Dannys old place.

J
    Ya I hope they mention their one year anniversary:):) thats a way to important anniversary for them not to mention!!

15. BlueRose

BlueRose Dead on Arrival

I agree with you and Carmine I miss the two cases an episode it keept the show moving. I Think they are doing a good job writing this year.

Hill and Carmine played off eachother really well in that scene it was really great to watch.

That scene made the top of my list of favorit D/L scenes:):) I thought it was a great moment for Danny and Lindsay. I think Hands down Anna rocked that scene!!!!

YES!YES!YES! Anna's and Carmine's facial expressions was perfect for that scene OMG it was just amazing and Lucy is adorable!!!!!

I could not say it better myself!! it did look like the moment that she saw Danny standing holding their baby girl, all her feeling's of fear and the pressure just was washed away with joy and happyness. Anna played that scene better then I could have imagin!!!!

I agree!!!
    P.S It was nice to find out that they do live together:):)