Danny/Lindsay #23: Because it is a big deal to us!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Little_Peaches, Jul 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. messygirl73

messygirl73 Witness

Well, Becca! In TV land babies fix things, don't you know. :lol: Anyway, Lindsay can still work in areas of the lab without being around the chemicals. She can do fingerprints, run data, things that don't necessarily need one around chemicals. As I stated in another area of the boards, I have a friend that she and her husband both were CSI's and she still did things when she was pregnant with both of her children. She just didn't do as much as she normally did. She did follow-up, tracked down leads via interviews, and telephone, and paper work when she got a bit farther along. But, she kept going on until I believe perhaps 4 weeks till "drop" (due) date.

They may have episodes where we see Lindsay more at home doing things, or having more days off eating lunch with Danny, or well anything. Do you really think Danny or Mac would let anything happen to her. Lord knows Stella would put her in a padded suit if it could make her absolutly safe. But, you can't

When a woman is pregnant she is NOT as fragile as everyone wants to make you. My theory is that God made women stronger because of the simple fact of the things we have to go through that men do not. Have faith in the idea and know that TPTB will make everything OK.:)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2008
  2. LindsayRox

LindsayRox Civilian

Hi I'm Elli just joined and I luv M&M's :drool:.
    And I am so psyched about the new D/L baby!:hugegrin:
    But I am incredibly mad about Danny cheating on her:mad:.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2008
  3. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Welcome LindsayRox and any other newbies to the thread. Please make sure you check out the shipper central rules listed here. All spoilers are to go into spoiler boxes until after the episode has aired. Thanks!

4. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

^Thanks Kat ;)

Anyways I just want to say that even though there are no alone scenes of Danny and Lindsay in this episode, it really seems that they are able to work together and be alone together! ;) Plus there seemed to be some pull between them because in one scene they would be closer and closer together. :devil:

Damn, though, I was hoping for Adam Devine *ahem* I mean Levine would of flirted with Lindsay and get Danny all riled up but alas it wasn't meant to be! :lol:

Oh peaches, you will LOVE how Danny looks, tight green shirt, and one scene we have no glasses! :drool: Lindsay was looking so sexy in her spacey looking suit and Danny looked absolutely amazing as well! :D I'll post some caps asap ;)

5. LME

LME Police Officer

Thanks for the DL information on last nights episode Meg. I am soooo looking forward to seeing it.;) By the sounds of it so far we are getting what we pretty much thought we would during the first few episodes.

It is really nice to hear that "they are able to work together and be alone together!":hugegrin: ;);)

They character development for these two, both as individuals and as expectant parents is going to be really interesting this coming season;)

After the shock has worn off I think we will get to see the old Danny back, and he will be a great father. I can't wait to see how becoming a mother herself will effect Lindsay and her issues with mothers

I am in a totally fluff/gutter mood now :lol: but damn I have to work! I can't have a DL moments marathon!

6. eveninstarz14

Oh I think this weekend there is some Snow Day being pulled out for me along with a little Personal Foul? :devil:

So I was able to get a screen cap from last night's episode :D
    [​IMG]
    They match! How freaking adorable!! :adore::adore:

7. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Welcome, LindsayRox! So nice to see another DL shipper! Nice to have you here! :)

Aww, thanks for the screencap, Meg! You're right, they really match! And again they'e both wearing green. :D Obviously they really like that colour- from season 2 to now, they had a lot of green shirts. If we started to post pictures of that... :lol: But they look so great in green. And even in those suits.

Apart from that, it was nice to see them in a few scenes together again. :D I missed that so much!

Very good idea, hun. :D

8. eveninstarz14

Green is such a pretty, pretty color on Danny. Should I bring that picture up from LRC? :drool: They can pull of blue too. Heck two gorgeous people like these two can pull off anything!

For example they both pull of the hazemat suits!
    Lindsay ;):
    [​IMG]

Danny :):
    [​IMG]
    See? My point be proven by these incredibly ugly suits. :lol:

Oh maybe I will post the cap for when Danny isn't wearing his glasses. As soon as I get it that is ;)

9. messygirl73

messygirl73 Witness

Ah yes the NOMEX hoods. Those things show the beauty or the flaws of anyones face. Shows their faces and all their beautiful features. However, when I wear mine, it makes my face look REALLY fat. Mine used to be that white. Now, well after fighting fires in it, it is dirty. My sister has a black carbon NOMEX hood. So, her's never shows dirt. (Yes my sis and I are both firefighters, just to clarify)

Oh, wait I was momentarily lost in PPEs (personal protective equipment). Yes, send more pics if you get them. I kept looking at Danny last night and noticing how pretty he is.

Reminds me of a show once where the girl asked her father: "Oh Paw, Can't I just look at the purdy man." (Put the country slang in it when you read it). Yep! That's what I like to do.:)

10. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

calleighspeedle - All spoilers need to be put into spoiler boxes until after the episode airs. Not everyone likes to read spoilers. Thanks.

11. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

Im a very patient girl but slowly and surely Im running out of it. I think TPTB decided to be impersonal - unless its Mac. I know its too soon into season to really tell but Im still kinda dissapointed from last season. so I hope for nothing, or at least try not to

I dindt really liked the suits, but hey, safety first.

in the one scene they had together she did stand beside him and he shot a weird look in her direction but that is fan-wanking and wishful thinking at its finest

on a much happier note - I love it when they color coordinate :)

12. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

OMG! It's confirmed that Lindsay's gonna be preggers with Danny's baby. Yay! The best part of that article was that the writers said that Anna's pregnancy caused them to rethink Rikki's return. It was a good move by them cause a Rikki/Danny/Lindsay triangle with added baby is just too much. :lol:

I like that FINALLY on one of the CSIs a character is going to have a baby. That's definitely new to any of the CSIs. And the the father is another CSI is even better. :lol: FINALLY a character is gonna get a kid the old fashioned way instead of like Horatio/Kyle/Julia situation on Miami. :lol: I'm stoked! I wonder if the writers also rethought that whole thing about Lindsay getting a new love interest too.

13. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

14. eveninstarz14

Aaww, calleighspeedle! That is a really cute wallpaper! :adore:

carolina I hope you can hold out a little longer! I can understand your impatience, it is getting kind of frustrating for the writers to be stringing us along for this long! :scream:

Well Rikki is coming back but on a much smaller scale which is a very VERY smart move for the writers. And I heard now that the so-called "new man" is actually going to be the baby, which I am guessing its gonna be a son? *covers ears from peaches coo of delight* :lol:

Now I think it is time for Lindsay to explain to us fans why she can't deal with mothers considering she is going to be one now! Danny is going to be one awesome father once he has moved past his issues *coughyaRIGHTcough* :shifty:

15. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Aww, thanks for the cute pictures and the wall CalleighSpeede, it's totally awesome, well done my dear. :D

Meg thanks for the pic you posted of Danny and Lindsay from last night's ep, even though they didn't have an interaction, it was cute to see them together... I'm really looking forward to some kind of interaction between the 2, we haven't seen them speak to one and other yet.. Oh Meg, you were looking for a pic of Danny without his glasses :)drool:) Your wish is my command... :lol: Here you go:

[​IMG]
    *Faints, cause he looks so hot.*

Well, I am really tired, so I'm dashing off to bed now. Goodnight all. *Hugs*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.