Danny/Lindsay #21: The future’s in the bag!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Jan 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Trust me they are very VERY good, I was suspicious of them too at first but the way they melt in your mouth with sugary goodness you will convert!

I wouldn't mind seeing either way, both of the rescue scenes have great potential for them. Is there anyway, though, we can do a scene with them together that doesn't involve rescuing each other but still related to the case? Like reinacting the crime scene? :p

2. messygirl73

messygirl73 Witness

Has anyone noticed on the extended promo.....(thanks for the info on that), that Linds says....."I'm mad at myself for falling in love with you"....then all of a sudden you hear a quick....an..before they can quickly cut away. Not even enough for the whole "and". I bet ole girl is fixin' to rip Danny a new one.

Oh my little mind is just wondering what that conversation is going to be about.

I bet money he's gonna be OWING Linds BIGG TIME!!!

Anyway. I will just retreat to my corner and wait. I am sure I will be back to chime in eventually. But until then...."Twalk amongst ya seves". (remember SNL skit with Mike Meyers....Coffee Talk) Yea, I'm going back in the day on that one.:bolian:

Last edited: Apr 7, 2008
  3. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

I'll take your word for it then. I don't think I can find any where I live. :)

Well that's pretty much what CS showed us right? But perhaps Lindsay needs help to determine bloot spatter she found on bed sheets. She calls Danny over so he can 'line her up' cos she fit the victim's size. He'd be up close, and even though they're both trying to keep serious and professional, I think they'd both be feeling certain pressures. :) And Danny might just not be able to swoop down for a lil' peck whilst he's pressed against her. :lol:

I think the promo is so heavily edited, switched around, so we'd freak out, that there is now way what happens when. We'll just have to wait and see, and hope and pray for the best for the best of our ship. :)

4. eveninstarz14

Man, if only I could send you some of these awesome cookies! They are very easy to make you know. You can buy them at pretty much any grocery store.

CS was exactly what I had in mind, as for the bed version, me likey, me likey vewy vewy much! hehehe

5. messygirl73

messygirl73 Witness

But you have to admit everyone, this is fun. I mean, to be able to contemplate the lives of two fictional characters. I love it. It is a great release for me. I love this pairing and have liked Lindsay from the get go. I like her spunk. She's fun.

I purchase the CSI magazine. She says in the article that she is constantly saying.....wait, what is going on with Danny and Lindsay's characters. Are they or aren't they. Anna says that she and Carmine love the relationship and thinks that it is not such a bad thing. I hope that the big wheels continue to listen to them as well as us.

Wait, atleast we know they will for a while right. BTW, can someone pass me one of those cookies. I am starved.:drool:

6. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Oh! Maybe they need to actually recreate blood spatter of two dead people and they were found ontop of each other (in that position), so Danny gets to lie on Lindsay whilst some lab tech sprays the blood ink. :) Aww, poor Danny he'd be chuckling to himself and Linds would be tossing up between smacking him on the head or kissing him senseless, or both :p What if they required...movement.

Oh I slay myself sometimes. :lol:

Lindsay is a great, and fun character. And her relationship with Danny is something that you could see happening from the very beginning :)

And yeah, it seems everyone was kept in the dark about the state of their relationship. Why, I don't know but there's always a reason to these things :) Both Carmine and Anna like the relationship and they've admitted that. There's alot of character development possible in this relationship; unlike some others. The writers have invested in this relationship for two seasons now. They're not just going to let it go. :) We're going to get alot more love....and babyBoom! :lol:

I'm still skeptical about them cookies...:p

7. eveninstarz14

how can i convince you??? Is this a hopeless cause? *sigh*

Dude you have a really dirty mind...

Personally I think they should be at a crime scene when Danny hears a noise and drags Lindsay into a closet to "protect" her and in cramp spaces you know what that means!

8. Dims

Dims Hit and Run

hello guys :)

i had managed to be quite calm about the upcoming ep ...which impressed me since im quite a spontaneous person ....and thought that the hell with it...maybe there is a bump but i refuse to believe Danny will do sth very very nasty....it cant be....

and then the extended promo airs

and what the hell is he doing friggin SHIRTLESS and looking all kinds of GUILTY while poor Linds pours her heart out??????OMG!!!:scream::scream::scream::scream:that made me go ballistic....:scream::scream::scream:im willing to bet some good money that Linds just pops to his appartment unexpectedly and finds him with the grieving mother in a very ackward improper situation!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

i really believe he needs to be ass kicked by Linds....she has done NOTHING to deserve such a filthy behavior and if you ask me she is giving him way too much even by admitting that she has fallen in love with him.The part "i am mad at my self" shows me that she probably regrets falling in love with him...hence the "i am mad at myself " thing. We are usually mad at ourselves when we do sth we regret....thats what i believe at least...so she either sees sth or he tells her sth bad....in any case....i think the infidelity kiss is a fact (and dont start with me ...we dont know if they were together ...no infidelity blah blah....) in order for Linds to get mad they must have had sth even if it wasnt the most important relationship ever (according to Mr Messer at least :rolleyes:) and so even for that kiss, Linds should just go and stay away. I hope that the basket thing will be simply a case they work together (even though i believe the spoiler said date or sth) and from now on she will be giving him the cold shoulder.....i am sorry but Mr Messer at this point deserves nothing else!!!!!

and a big sorry for anyone who read my tag...i promise that was my last bitter post...until the ep airs at least :lol:

9. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

I don't think we should jump to conclusions yet. There are a dozen theories right now - from Dutch's he's going to pull away at the last minute theory, to my Lindsay's dreaming theory. It could happen anyway the writers want it to and all we can do is stay optimistic that the writers are doing this for better of the characters. Involving Rikki with Danny sets up far too many complications with the other casts from Lindsay's reaction, to possibly Flack's. Personally I don't think Flack likes her at all for doing this to Danny. It's immature.

With that being said, if it truly were to happen, and Danny does kiss Rikki, and Lindsay finds out. She must understand that it mean nothing, because it came out of grief and guilt - not love or any other emotion. Although Lindsay shouldn't be too hard on him, she shouldn't be all happy with it either.

What's amazing to me is that when a man is shown to love someone so much that he'd forgive infidelity, he'd be labelled as a really good guy, but if a woman does the same thing, people think she's stupid and foolish. Why?

If Danny did something wrong, he should man up to it and tell her. She knows it's not personal, it was a moment of weakness that every human being has at some point in their lives. Lindsay knows this and hopefully she's forgive him.

There's supposed to be a moment in 4x17 too. Perhaps showing Danny's side of the previous conversation as he tracks Lindsay down to talk to her. They need to work it out.

I hear there's going to be some tension between them in 4x18, and the source of that is Rikki. That proves to me that both of them still care about each other because they're working it out. If they didn't, what purpose would it serve? The fact that they're working it out means they're trying to make the relationship work and it could very well be that by 4x19, they've settled their differences and can concentrate on being happy and moving on together.

Either way, we should remain optimistic and not jump too carelessly to conclusions. For all we know, after all this hype it could be an entirely different setting that takes place. I don't know what but the writers will definitely make it interesting. It seems we may be getting 3 DL episodes in a row, each one building up towards a better and stonger relationship between the two as they work through this mess together :)

Naw, I just think they look slightly...weird. Haha, I dont have a very sweet tooth I'm afraid. :p

I wish they'd get kidnapped together. That would be an awesome setting to see the way they react. Maybe the kidnapper will taunt/touch Lindsay and Danny's being forced to watch and he's just about ready to kill the guy for touching his girl. And Lindsay would be worried that Danny might do something impulsively stupid and get himself hurt (like in SD - not the stupid part, the hurt part :p ).

But *sigh* since Danny's already been kidnapped, I doubt it'd happen. Who knows, maybe another couple of seasons down the road we'll get it. :)

10. Kelleigh

Kelleigh Witness

...and no, I've never heard of snickerdoodles in my life. :p

[​IMG]

MMMMMMMMMMMMM I LOVE SNICKERDOODLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Kelleigh

Kelleigh Witness

...and no, I've never heard of snickerdoodles in my life. :p

[​IMG]

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I LOVE Snickerdoodles almost as much as I LOVE D/L - with a cup of coffee of course!!!!

12. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Eh, I've never tried them. They look a bit like fritters of some kind or hashbrowns :p Maybe Danny would like them :)

Aww, wouldn't it be cute if we got some kind of breakfast scene between Danny and Linds? Or maybe them at a cafe catching a breather after a long case or something. :)

It'd be fun to watch them have a little moment together away from the lab, and in no way dramatic whatsoever. Just a simple lunch/coffee break where they can discuss whatever that comes to mind - like bills or something. :)

13. Kelleigh

Kelleigh Witness

They are sort of like a cinnamon sugar cookie. I think Lindsay should bake Danny a batch!!!!:p

14. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

Those cookies look so good. They made my mouth water. Anyways. I haven't seen CSI NY in a while. Have there been any new Danny/Lindsaya scenes, if so where can I see them?

15. eveninstarz14

That is exactly what they are! I am so with you on her baking the cookies.

I have no problem with Danny being kidnapped again and with Lindsay, writers tend to get amnesia when it comes to stories. I wouldn't be surprised if they had him get hurt/kidnapped/tortured again. :rolleyes: Though maybe this time with Lindsay he won't do anything rash...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.