Danny/Lindsay#17: The Ship That Strips!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by catey1234, May 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Cammie... Hi! :D *Mo grins and dumps a huge plate of noodle over her bud's head and then runs away giggling!* Yeah I'm with ya...normally I'm not a fan of chest hair, but I do believe Mr. Danny Hot Pants there could change my mind on that very quickly! :devil: Like you said, the man is just amazingly hot...and yeah beautiful! :devil:

2. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^ And after all the only thing that really matters is whether Lindsay likes it or not ;)...what do you guys think? Did she make fun off him when she noticed he had shaven it off earlier and that's why it's back now? :D It does give her something soft to lay her head on while sleeping on that pool table :devil:

edit
    Only 9 posts after this one!

3. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Wait a minute? Danny is here to celebrate with us? Or is it just to help the sun burnt girls? Are you sure Linds wouldn't mind? Hm, I better not try. I mean, as much as Danny is all we know :devil:, I don't really want to ruin D/L :rolleyes: At all, I mean, and I am sure Danny doesn't want to cheat on Lindsay...But well, they are both reasonable, and Linds can't be jealous, so he can still help some ladies with the aloe ;) :p That's not cheating, so if the girl is reasonable, it's not going to be a problem! I hope...
    Anyway, I think I would prefer no hairy chest, but I mean, it's as they prefer and er, I guess he looks good (and even more) in any way...and Lindsay sure agrees with me :p

Anyway, I needed to post to say goodbye to our thread #17, the thread where I started to post for real :D For that, it has already great moments in my memory, and I know a lot of great moments will come with #18!

I'm glad you liked the picture, it was a pleasure to post it...And I also adore the one that was posted after mine...I mean, I love all their pictures, that's the true :p

*leaves happily singing after throwing cake everywhere, and being covered with chocolate sauce all over, waving and probably saying goodbye to this amazing thread*

4. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Danny is more amazingly hot than any other guy, lucky lady Lindsay!

Glad ya'll like my decorate the gutter idea. We are gonna have tons of item to put down there... in the gutter. Yea, moving on.

My favorite DL song has to be Far Away by Nickleback. Any time I here that song I think of the NWILL hugging scene. I remember that day Aunt Mo and I were like THAT SONG IS THEM! :lol: Good times!

5. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Nah I think she likes it Dutch! She might have teased a bit about it...but he knows she likes it! She's made that clear often enough for him! :devil: Heehee! :D

And Dani no worries hon, Linds doesn't feel threatened by us, she knows the last thing we want to do is split her and Danny up...she's willing to share every now and then with us cuz she knows how much we love them! :D

This thread was pretty sweet! All our threads rock...and they seem to just keep getting better...kind of like our couple! :D Awwwwwwwww! :lol:

ETA: Rad honey, I ADORE that song! :D And yeah it is SO THEM!! It fits them perfectly, I LOVE it! That's one of those songs I can hear over and over and never get tired of it! :D

6. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

Oh my...dutch that was dirty! Off to the gutter with ye :p

Liffy wubs, I'm rather enjoying my time on the M&M Airways. The waiters are yummy-looking, but of course they should be considering they all look like Danny...anyone else wanna come aboard? We've got complimentary packets of M&Ms, plus free drinks and DL clips! I'll take this plane anyday :D

Woohoo almost time for the new thread! Who's opening this one?

ETA: dutch, how about the DL Canon Bar? Sorry, best I could come up with.

7. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^^ And when we continue to decorate our lovely gutter and talk about songs I immediately remember the idea I had a long, long time ago (around X-mas I believe) about Danny and Lindsay singing karaoke...So that great gutter pub needs a karaoke set too...that way we and D/L can go there and sing our 'shippy' songs...

BTW I think the gutter pub needs a name...anyone have an idea?

edit
    Stuffy, sweetie, I don't wanna burst your bubble and perhaps I'm generalizing, but I think most waiters on planes like Danny as much as we (girls) do!

8. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Happy 7-7-07!! :) Projects are due says the teacher!! :lol:

I love Carmine's chest hair...Danny seems to shave his though. :( Linds wants him to grow it back (mind you not like a bear but some would be great!!).

Danny likes bikini's? Well do you think he'd like Linds in something like this: ;)

[​IMG]

Or this???

She got Legs!!

Danny might be slightly jealous if he were to see where this guy's eyes are. :lol:

Mo, that's it!! We are taking Linds shopping. I mean, I like some of her shirts, jackets, and pants, but oh, we've got to get her out of the labcoat and into some hot clothes. :D If she doesn't want to go, I say we drag her---then if she refuses to try anything on we'll just buy everything for ourselves. *Twins*

Did I hear chant? Fluffy, Fluffy, Fluffy, Fluffy, Fluffy. I almost want to dance here now. :cool:

**pics from pastmyshoulder.com. Thanks. :D And yes, that is Hill Harper in the first pic (with Anna). :)

9. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Stuffy now there's a D/L airline too? Sweet! I'm so flying that plane! :lol: And I'm starting this new thread! Gotta fun beginning for us! ;)

Mmmmmm, Gutter bar definitely does need a name Dutch! We'll have to come up with something...ohhhh, how about The 8-Ball! Seeing as how Linds sinking that shot made us CANON and all! :D

ETA: AUD!!!! Hello wub!! :D Yay for 7-7-07 it's a good luck sign for our new thread! And yeah we are SOOO taking Linds shopping, yay Fluffy Twin, that'll rock! :D :D

Time to start the new thread! :lol: YAY!!!!!!!!

10. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

Mo I love that name. The 8-Ball...classic! :D

Of course there's a DL airline. Liffy wubs set me up and y'all are welcome to come aboard. We'll spend our time chatting about random DL scenes and watching our hawt couple flirt and banter whilst munching on M&Ms :D

ETA: Aud I love the second pic. That guy is definitely checking her out. If Danny were there he'd kick the guy's ass for eyeing his Montana :lol:

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

And here's our new thread....YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! We did it...we made it to #18!!! Rock on! And yay that you like that name Stuffy!!!
    Click here and begin the celebration!! :D

THREAD 18!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.