Danny/Linds #13 - "She likes him...A LOT!!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Nov 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Wow you guys sure know how to open a thread. I guess for the break I will have to rewatch all the D/L episodes so I can be fully prepared for when they come back in full force in the new year. ;)
    Moriel loved your '13th' facts! Great pics (Moriel & dutch_treat)

2. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

Yay! New Thread! :D

Only two more days(k more like three..the time is passing so slowly) till the next episode!

With no D/L is the past couple weeks I've been reading so much more fanfic, and it's all amazing! And I've been watching season 2 episodes (*sigh* the flirty days :D). Ah I need a good D/L fix this week!
    I'll even be happy if we a get a promo with D/L in it for the 12th episode....(is that going to be next week....or is the winter break starting?)

3. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

Well done you Dangerous_elite for converting your sis!!! its undeniable.. they were meant for each other!! :D yay!!!! Also welcome to the thread :D you are soo gonna love it here!!! DL loving all around!! :D :D

hehe Mo yeah we are lucky in that way, but we still wont be seeing it until january possibly feb :( soo not fair!! but COTP is on boxing day i believe :D :D yaya!!!
    Mmmmm.. ice cream n cake!!! yummy!!! :D oh i loooove the banner too babe... sooooo tru!!! ;) hehe

Mercy it soo is a sign huh!!! everything is pointing at 13 since this thread started!! I am soo excited to see episode 13.. jus to see what happens :lol:

Dutchy those pics are jus the best way to open a new thread.. i especially love the one from LRC.. they are soo holding hands!! :D Glad ya loved the cake too huni.. :D

Aud.. do ya think we should save some of the chocolate, sugar n fluffy dust for linds?! she might wanna use it on Danny in the broom closet ;) :eek: :devil:

4. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Yay! new thread! I'm glad I decided to pop on... I watched City of the Dolls last night, jut cause I needed a lotta DLness, and boy did I get it. :lol:

13 Will be our lucky number.... I'm sure of it. So far looking at those 13 facts, we're on an awesome roll...

5. Freckles101

Freckles101 Hit and Run

Yay for the new thread! I was so mad that Danny made no mention of Linds' snake bite (so it was like totally pointless) but I also watched City of Dolls (I love the good cop/bad cop part) so that soothed me. Hopefully we will get some more scenes soon b/c D/L haven't even interacted in like what, 3 episodes or something?

I only saw one ep before I was converted as well- Live or Let Die. Gotta love the phone sex convo! :devil:

6. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

I started watching csi ny BECAUSE of D/L. See this was during the time when no one knew if GSR would happen yet...and that was like my only ship, and I wanted a new one. I saw how cute Danny and Lindsay looked together and then I decided to give NY a try! :)

7. allieluv_csi

allieluv_csi Lab Technician

HELLO EVERYONE!! Teh party has arrived!!

actually Congratulations on the new thread!! and i promise to come in and hang out once and a while!!

8. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hello my lovelies! :D **Mo jumps in, giddy as always over the loveliness that is our fabulous shippy couple!** :lol:

Awww I get presents Dutch? Yay! I love them hon...yay! And yup I'll share! ;) Cuz all y'all are so fabulous! Yummy presents...gotta love those! ;)
    Yeah it's called Obsession...don't know what it's about...since it's after the "hiatus" I don't really think any info is out about it yet :( ...I could be wrong though, have to go check that...but yeah it should be our Linds-reveals-her-secret-ep...I'm hoping!! :D
    Okay first off, I would LOVE that! :D And second..hon, we know exactly how that would end! :devil: Heehee...no real speculation needed! :devil:
    Okay that is an awesome visual, thanks for that one hon! Crack me up...I can totally picture that now! :lol: :lol:
    Awwww thanks Fluffy Twin! **Huggles to you!** Lynny wubs it too, she just won't admit it! ;)
    Ohhh fabulous question hon, and even better answer! :devil: Yeah I say themselves on a naughty note...and on a sweet note...rings...yeah as in the "til death do us part" kind! :D Now that'd be a Merry Christmas! :lol:
    Sadly darx I'm pretty sure the winter "break/hiatus" starts after this week's eppy. :( I'm in denial about the whole thing right now...refusing to think about no new eppy...meaning no new D/L for a whole month! :p
    Hiya Rad hon! Yup it's totally our lucky number! And yeah they're on a roll...rolling down the highway to heaven baby! :rolleyes: **Okay even I have to admit that was super cheesy!** :lol:
    To be fair, he did ask Mac if she was okay...and the concern was quite evident in his voice! ;) Besides we know he only asked as a front...really he came from her apartment where he had been taking care of her personally! :D

Alright my lovelies...off to get some food! Our ship SOOO rocks! Love it! :D :D

9. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

*whispers* Don't tell Macky.

I am not!..

*hands Danny back to Mo* Thanks for letting me borrow him!. He brought Flackie out.. hehe.

*scoffs* You can't prove anything.

Considering I started in season one. I can't say that... But I mostly started watching for Macky. Yup... See Mo I told you my obsession started earlier!

yeah, he totally asked my Macky how Linds was, and he was concerned... and yeah figures he wasn't there. *headdesk*.. I had a bet it would be either Macky, Danny or Flackie. and I lost big time!

I just can't wait to find out what her secret is already!

10. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

**giggles and whispers back...** "Your secret's safe with me!" ;)
    Thanks honey! **snuggles Danny!** And you're very welcome...is Flack properly whacked now...oh wait that could have sounded bad...! :devil: :lol:
    Don't need to, we know it's true don't we Aud hon?! :lol:
    Yeah I knew that already...lol! ;)
    Was that what I bet you on? Cuz if so then I totally won!! :D :D
    Yeah no kidding hon...I really really want to know her secret dang it! I still think it's something violent and sad in her past that she's running from...hopefully something Danny can help her with! :D

11. vexus

vexus Pathologist

How do you guys manage to post 50 posts since the last time that I signed on?

Can't you tell how much we love these two! :lol:
    If she will be in that episiode or not. She may have already started her maternity leave at that time. That may be an episode where the central charaters have some screen time. I' m hoping that she is in that episode, but she looks like she's going to pop at any moment so who knows. I' m hoping for some scenes in the next episode.

12. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, we're just a bit obsessed Vex! Heehee! :lol:

Yeah the love these two have for eachother radiates from them...it's this tangible, visible, palpable thing that flows from both of them! :D

I don't think we need a spoiler tag for this...but Anna is due in January, did I say that already, can't remember! ;) So I'm guessing she'll take leave until at least Feb...so hopefully they have some scenes filmed with her from before hand that they can add in to eppys so we don't have to be Linds-free for SOOO long... :( Although it wouldn't be quite as bad if Danny asked about her and mentioned her often, I could handle that a bit better! :D

Okay so...
    Promo is out...and Danny and Linds look like they are actually in the same room together again in this ep :D ...so at the very least we get them in the same room it looks like!! :lol: And again, Pam Veasey did write this eppy...so we have reason to hope!! ;)

13. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

:D thanks!

I'm so not gonna comment on that, but yes, yes he was :devil:

Dreamin'.

Wow, you did?.. Nice!

Who'd you vote for?

I'm sure it has something to do with her past, and I bet its dark..ooh I get my angsty from that..

Cause we like watching your face when you find out we've been playing without you. :D

Does it say when she'll be leaving?......ooh the promos out already and their working together or something along those lines?

14. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Anytime! :D
    No need to comment! ;) I know what you're thinking... :devil: Heehee! ;)
    Forever and for always...doesn't mean I'm not right though! ;) :lol:
    Thanks! What can I say, I'm good! :lol:
    Um wait what...now I'm confused... :confused: :lol:
    Yeah you'll probably get your angst from it :p ...but hopefully it will be followed very quickly by fluff!! :D And I don't think they said when she was taking her maternity leave, but I'd guess she's probably on it now...cuz if this weeks ep is the last one before hiatus, then she could take her break now already..and yeah it looks in the promo like they are at least in the same room together!! :D

15. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

It's almost for certain to have one. CBS IS EVIL, but I love them anyway. :) It's probably gonna be a D/L cliffhanger as well... Pam & the other producers are mean like that, but they're wonderful as well! :D

OH MY GOD, I've missed 28 posts without posting. I've been really busy over the weekend. Lovely pictures and I'm refraining myself from all of the spoilers... I'm trying so hard not to read anything! I'M DYING NOW. :lol:

But I'm doing my best... Oh, I've writtena a short 350 word D/L Drabble. Read it here: http://somehearts-x3.livejournal.com/16702.html
    It's in celebration of D/L, this thread and my favorite holiday- CHRISTMAS.

It's actually a D/L Christmas story!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.