Danny/Linds #12 "Country vs. City Kind of Foreplay!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Sep 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maiel

Maiel Rookie

I gave up and watched the last episode. Danny's face was so cute when he was concerned about her at the start.

As for kids names hmmm,

Girls: Jamie, Sarah, Isabelle, Chloe
    Boys: Roberto, Danny Jr, Alessandro, Gabriel

2. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

Evening Shippers!!!!!!! :D
    **Chelle bounds in waving a bag of candy around, and tossing marshmallows at everyone**

wow have i missed alot of stuff!! lol i hate working weekends... :( i get to miss sooo many posts!!! hehe

Mo!!!! you oficially get my prize for the longest D/L post that i have seen with these gorgeous Danny / Lindsey lovin eyes that i have! hehe You can fight over it with Aud and Rad :lol:
    Also, i have to say i have loved reading everyone's fave D/L scenes... awww they are jus sooo gotdam cute!!!! hehe And Mo, i loved everyminute of reading your breakdown of the last epi hehe... aww i cannot wait to see the epi! :( i cant believe it took you, like, forever to watch it!!!! :eek: :lol:

I love the city of the dolls episode... :D jus the way they stand in the street, and Danny grabs her hand.. aww soo cute!!
    when is the woman actually gonna take him up on his lunch offer?? if she doesnt soon i think i may have to jump in!!! :lol:

we are getting so close to hearing Lindsey's secret now.. woo!!!! i cant wait! :D i wanna see the **eyesex** thing Mo says they got goin on lol havent seen that bit.

But i loved the "I look like something from the saw movie!" quote hehe aww and the way Lindsey told him to wait for her to move? soo sweet!! ya could hear the flirtiness in her voice :lol:
    man i can sure ramble on!! :lol:

**Chelle flicks hot fudge cake at Mo, Aud, Rad, Kissmesweet and all the other loveable Shippers before running to join Danny in the closet... SSHHHHHHHH!!!!!! :lol:

3. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

*takes hot fudge cake and marshmallows and runs for other closet with Mac*

I like the banner too :)

All three of the mentioned scenes are good ones...especially the 'make tracks' one. What scene was that? I know it had the doctor who got framed for killing the girl.

Yes we all may need to jump in if she doesn't go out with him soon.

4. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Well, they were kinda scary girls, so perhaps they wouldn’t mind to go to Sid’s scary place.. :eek:

As for favourite scenes. Y’all have already mentioned so many, but I haven’t seen this one yet:

S02E08-Bad Beat
    A tape with previously a documentary on walruses has been repaired with footage of the victim being intimate with an unknown partner.
    Lindsay: Footage from your 30th birthday party, Messer?
    Danny: Walrus documentary … actually...
    Hawkes: It's Tara Stansfield, our victim from the park.
    Lindsay: Who’s the other walrus?

I so loved this because she seemed to really start feeling at home in NY and had gathered enough nerve to start teasing Danny back. :lol:

From the very beginning in Zoo York. And when I read all these lovely D/L moments I can surely say that they have never let me down since. :D

*waves to all you lovely shippers – Good night! and sweet dreams :devil:

5. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

I do love the Walrus scene because Danny is just so funny when he says "Walrus Documentary". His face is priceless.

For their children's names:

Girl- Elizabeth, Sophia, Isobel, Ava, Emma

Boy- Josh, Luke, Matthew, Alex, Caleb

You know who I haven't seen in a while? Lynn! Where are you???

6. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Well I started watching CSI NY as of Season 2, "Zoo York." Mainly because I loved the teasing and flirting between Danny and Lindsay. But now in Season 3 I don't know, to me the chemistry seems to have disapeared slightly. For instance the hugging scene, if that had happened last season when i still believed in them than I would've squeed my heart out and now it felt to me as they were just friends.

When Lindsay revealed to him how she felt about him I could trace a bit of chemistry but not even close to what I've seen in Season 2. I hope It's just me and not the actors..

7. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Forgot about that one! excellent! excellent! Funny scene! I'm like laughing just thinking about it! :lol:

8. allieluv_csi

allieluv_csi Lab Technician

HELLO..GUESS WHO IS BACK..*waves* i just decided to sneak in here.

anyway i got season 2 on saturday first thing i did was watch all the d/l eps.

the moment i became a d/l shipper was Feb. 14, i was thinking of the eps. "Stuck on You." and i went They look so cute together. So i came on here..and y'all got me hooked.

anyway for me overall season 3 has been a dissapointment on the d/l front..im so sad..sept for NWILL and LRC and those d/l moments and i musnt forget the scenes from SG. But otherwise..i would love some witty banter for at least 10 seconds an eps. maybe a stare something..DAMN YOU CBS..

sorry to go on bout taht..but its just knawing at me..anyway~!!!

ahh crude i gotta go..

Allie

9. vexus

vexus Pathologist

I'm ashamed, I promised myself I would watch at least 1 season 2 episode.

I let myself down, I didn't even watch ONE!

Even if I don't get to watch the DVD for awhile, I can just read about it here.

Just look at danny's face.

[​IMG]

10. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hello all my shippy honey's!! :D **Mo skips in, passing out Halloween candy and soda!**

So first all my shoutouts (cuz that's just the way we roll in this here fabulous thread! :lol: :lol: )
    kissmesweet awesome question hon! Mmmm, I think the first NY ep I saw was the end of Jamalot (that's the roller derby ep right?!) and seeing that ep made me want to watch the rest of the season...and lucky for me I though "Zoo York" was the first ep...so I watched that, and saw Danny...then Linds...and thought aww they'd be cute together! And then they spoke to eachother and I was hooked!! :lol:

Rad hello my angsty friend! :D

Yay! I win! **Mo dances like a dork, heehee! :lol: **
    Yay for that Chell then it was all worth it! ;) It really was a good ep in my opinion! :D
    Mel hey hon! :D That scene was from "Cool Hunter" a FABULOUS D/L eppy! Danny holding Linds... **swoon!!** and them flirting... **double swoon!** :lol:

dutch hey hon! Yay that walrus scene is awesome! I saw that for the first time and I cracked up! The way their heads tilt exactly the same way as they stare at the video, it's hilarious! I love it! :lol:

Smi howdy honey! :D How are ya?! Great names, liked them...and yeah I agree...where is Lynn?! You better get in here Lynny lol, Mel's trying to steal your man! ;) :lol:
    Okay I'm not gonna burn ya Kit4na hon, but I just gotta say...we must be watching different shows! :lol: Cuz these two are so much more than friends, there is so much heat and love and feeling and emotion between these two it burns up my screen everytime I watch them! :D

Allie you're back! YAY! Hi hon! :D :D

Vex you're too cute hon! :D You better watch those DVD's hon...or I might have to come by and steal them from ya and watch them myself! :lol: Nice pic by the way, that's an awesome look on Danny's face! :D

Okay so I dunno what kind of D/L possibilities we have for this next week...I'm hoping for at least a scene or two! **fingers crossed and eternally hoping!** But it looks to be a Stella centric ep...oh but now that I think about it...we might get at least a small scene cuz I swear this pic is from this next ep...
    If this is from our next ep, then we get at least a small scene!!

**Mo skips happily out of the thread...excited about the next ep...full of hope and joy....cuz our ship is SAILING BABY!!!**

11. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

I actually didn't enjoy season 1 as much as 2 and 3, because Lindsay wasn't there and I didn't really like Aiden...

Oh, wow. That picture above is absolutely adorable!! He looks so sweet and smitten!

And, oh HEY, Chelle! How's it going?

12. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Moriel21 Thank you hehe. It used to burn up my screen too, in season 2. Let's wait for the rest of Season 3 hehe

13. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

:) I can barely wait for this week's episode... More Lindsay and Danny! :)

14. allieluv_csi

allieluv_csi Lab Technician

thank you Mo i loved it..and did you all notice..Hawkes gets a gun..wow..now hes even cuter..and hasnt lindsay already woren that blue shirt..oh well maybe they really really like it..and yeah..ok..ill stop there..i have so many questions..and yeah

15. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

*Love this nice bringing-food-tradition you guys have going on here - Just back from an autumn fair and brought cotton candy for everyone

Although I did like Aiden I like Lindsay even better. Just can relate to her more I guess. :)

I too so loved season 2 because of the smouldering between D/L. And now in season 3 they are suddenly speeding things up quite a bit. And I'm not that happy with some of their conversations either. :D

But I don't think it's you (or me) or the actors, I think it's the writers. They started this story about Lindsay's past and I now get the feeling that they don't know how to give it a proper ending. And that's so easy all they have to do is ask us... :devil:

But as it looks like we're at least getting some D/L this wednesday (allieluv_csi that shirt does indeed look familiar) let's just wait what happens next. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.