Danny/Linds #12 "Country vs. City Kind of Foreplay!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Sep 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

The idea Misery said about the stalker would be an original idea--yes a stalker for Lindsay would be better than an abusive boyfriend, and a dangerous stalker as pointed out by dutch treat would be perfect...hey apply as writers for CBS you two!!!

[/QUOTE]
    I can apply but will never be hired. The things I would have them do would be criminal :devil: but I don't think that's the CBS vision of criminal.

But I have been playing with the whole stalker idea and started a little ff about it. It's called "Torn in two" and you can find it on ff-net.

Not just here to promote my first FF ;) (although I'm kinda proud of it), but I also have a question for you guys. Is it just me or has Danny stopped calling our lovely girl "Montana". He called her Lindsay first in CotP and I don't think he called her anything else since. I don't like it. I love nicknames. It would be shame if for some reason they (TPTB) decided that it became boring and are not gonna use it anymore.

2. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

I think it's going to be interesting to see Danny and Linds interact with each other in the next few eppy's. I mean, will they be more like this past eppy? Or will it just be plain out awkward? I've been so anxious to find out how they're going to act... I was trying to decide because I've watched the final scene about 8 million times on youtube and It's hard to tell... What do you guys think?

pssst. Mo D/L Rocks!

3. DaftWeeHun

DaftWeeHun Witness

Am from CaRWash, and i like to say the past couple of days am finally seeing a new light. I think personally it will be plain out awkward, but think it will be danny to break the ice but did you see the hurt and confussion in his eyes(also watched ending YouTube) possibley by the end of the series they'll be together.

Also i have always like Danny and Lindsey, pointed out all the possible stops it just i got more into Csi Miami for a while and well Calleigh and Ryan happen, x :D

4. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Welcome Daft! and other newbies! Carwash is cool too!

Dutch, as far as Danny not calling Lindsay "Montana" well....he did at the start of episode 2, but it seems when it's more serious he calls her by her name. But that's a big step, because last season he only called her by her given name to Mac or to her by phone. But I agree with you, I love nicknames....they are often so personal. Montana is his nickname for her...no one else calls her that and that's beautiful. I imagine he wouldn't let anyone call her that. ;)

Rad, my angsty pal...love the question. D/L might have some strange moments around each other, but then again this is TV and they seem to change things from week to week...so we may not see the awkwardness but that doesn't mean that they didn't have any after this conversation. :)

I must say that watching this last scene between them from last week several times over, I just basically want to cry. I don't think it was cool that Linds didn't offer Danny a reason for standing him up (that was really out of character for her) but I really felt that she almost wanted to break down and leap into his arms again during the last scene. They communicated with each other well during the final D/L scene...and frankly I wanted to give poor Danny a big hug when he told her 'if she needed anything just ask' or something like that. I almost think that Linds wanted to turn around and go back to him, but IMO she probably ran off to the ladies room and cried... :(

Even though this episode was angsty for D/L, I loved the fact that they finally had a serious conversation with one another...even though I love the fluff...for those that think D/L are over and done with...think again...in the words of Danny from Grease----"IT'S ONLY THE BEGINNING!"

Vex, I agree that whatever secret Linds has I hope she doesn't come out weak...she's a strong person and I hope she comes out stronger...but frankly I don't mind the idea of Danny wanting to be her knight in shining armor....it's about time that he gave of himself in a relationship. I often felt in season one that his co-workers and friends wanted to be there for him and maybe he wasn't always there for him...so now I'm glad that he wants to be there for someone else and show us just how much of a caring person he is...but I kind of like the fact that Linds wants to be alone to sort out her problems because she doesn't need to drag Danny into the middle of all of that "Montana" past stuff... :)

That street scene talking about grabbing a pizza was hilarious...oh, Danny boy, you did seem like a goofy guy trying desperately to get that woman to eat with you. And come on, he could have just told her that he was going to grab some lunch and that he'd see her back at the lab (I mean after being turned down by her 4 or 5 times already--you'd think he'd give up...lol) but he still wanted to spend sometime away from work with her. She was all business...I get the feeling that when Lindsay is trying to hide something or wants to avoid confrontation (maybe because it's too painful) that she gets all 'business like.' Sometimes I wonder if Danny is hungry in his belly or just plain starving for affection. Maybe Lindsay is scared that if she has lunch or dinner with him, it might lead to something else...and come on, we know that she wouldn't be able to resist him if he really put the charm on her... ;) :devil:

I'm starting to wonder if the D/L theme song should be "Keep Your Hands to Yourself." LOL! I could so totally see Danny begging Linds for some affection...which would probably be the first time a woman has ever turned him down for that...I know I couldn't or wouldn't. :devil: The further she pushes him away, the more he's going to want her...I think Danny likes the challenge even if it hurts him a bit.

5. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Mom ( :D ) I agree with you and Vex. I really don't want Linds to look weak, she doesn't need that to be hanging over her head. I really want Danny to break the ice between the two of them also, like eventually a "Montana I want to help you!" conversation. I think the angst they gave us was a good thing, it'll definatly draw them closer in the end. Another little observation, (if I may..) I think there's going to be more angst to come between D/L, then we'll get our fluff... who knows though.. :confused:

6. Girlygirl

Girlygirl Rookie

I'm loving the promo for the new episode for next week- I love when the whole team works the same case it usually means the case is meatier with more turns to follow. Plus that almost guarantees us a D/L moment (at least I hope).

But can someone please tell me if Lindsay's hair is straight in that promo? It went so quickly I didn't have time to check and it's been a long while since we've seen straight haired Lindsay.

I adore the jump Danny did; what a hot strong man and was that him tackling the suspect because if it is he can tackle me anytime he want :devil: (yeah and all of you too- I know how to share)

Anyway I just dropped by the tell you all thank you for all the reviews on my last fic all you guys are the best. I love reading what you have to say and what you think of my stories.

Also I wrote a new fic, it's sort of based on the last episode; LRC so please check it out; here's the link.

Needing You

And remember to please please please review I love your reviews and they help me write.

-Girlygirl

7. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Her hair looked wavy. I thas been a while since the straight hair look, I miss it a little. I'm more of a fan of the wavy, but the straight hair looks good too... Hopefully because the whole team is on this case we will get some sort of D/L interaction, angsty or not.. :rolleyes:

Just wrote a ficcie, mostly Linds related Those Dreaded Tears

8. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

**Mo pops in with hot cocoa and oatmeal chocolate chip cookies for everyone!**
    dutch_treat Hi! Rad love the new avie, gorgeous! :D Claire welcome hon, glad to see you over from CaRWash! ;) Aud hello my Fluffy Twin!! GirlyGirl Howdy!
    Lol, I love how everyone is writing ficcies, it's awesome! Bless the D/L muses they are coming out in full force! :D Mine bite me hard on Friday and I am editing my own ficcie reaction to our last two eppys...I'll post the link later today! :D

Lol, sounds good to me dutch! :devil:
    They most certainly do my angsty pal, they most certainly do!! :D

And as for their interaction these next few eps Rad I think we might get a few awkward moments, but I think they're professional enough to not let it affect their jobs...plus they really do love eachother so I think we'll still get our cute moments, they won't stop flirting I don't think...they might flirt and then realize they're flirting and make it awkward for the first few times (which I think would be totally cute actually, cuz you'd know they want to flirt but aren't sure if they can after their conversation...but then of course they still will!!) but yeah...I don't think our cute moments will necessarily stop! :D (They can't D/L is too fabulous to stop them! ;) )

Aud hon, I am totally with you...that last scene makes me want to cry each time I see it...the look on Danny's face, gah I just wanted to gather him in my arms and promise him that it really would all work out! And Linds, I adore her I really really do...she is so adorable and of the two she's the one who made me want to cry more! She looked about ready to breakdown right then and there...and yeah Aud she really looked like she wanted to fall into Danny's arms and cry...but I bet she did go and have a good cry in the bathroom or at home. :( But as sad and angsty as that ending was...I still can't help but love it! They were honest and admitted their feelings and made their relationship a real thing and that to me was the best thing they could have done. No more dancing around eachother, they both know where they stand with the other now...and they can move on from there. And move on they will! Our ship is SOOOOO sailing my lovelies, it TOTALLY is!! :D :D
    Yeah Aud I like that we get to see Danny be there for her too...I hope they take that further and really do show Danny being there for her and helping her...maybe not rescuing her, but helping her for sure! :D
    Lol, it wouldn't surprise me if Danny was really more hungry for some Lindsay and not so much for a "slice"! ;) And yeah Linds knows she would not be able to resist Danny if he put the moves on her! :devil: (Not that she'd really want to! ;) )
    Yeah see I'm actually torn on this one...part of me wants Danny to come to her and say "I want to help you Linds, please let me help you!" but then the other part of me wants Linds to come to him and say "Danny you know when you said if I needed anything...can I talk to you?" So yeah, jury's still out on that one for me! ;)
    Mmmmm, me too hon, me too! :devil:
    Yeah that's what I'm hoping too...even just a small scene would be good I'd say! :D

Okay now that this is like a super long post... :lol:

**Mo sneaks up on Amanda and Chell and pours caramel sauce on their heads...and then throws whipped cream and pudding at everyone else...before skipping of to read all the lovely new ficcies!!**

9. CSIfanaticgirl

CSIfanaticgirl Witness

I agree with the possible potential awkward situations scenario. I like your ideas Mo . Having them flirt, realize they are flirting, awkward moment...And yet oh so cute for those of us watching!

I do agree that we don't want to see Lindsay in your stereotypical Damsel in Distress situation involving her past. I still like the stalker idea, but maybe switch it up a bit from what you see in most shows? Have her perhaps turn the tables on the stalker and have an awesome kick-butt moment for her, and of course with Danny helping out. I would like to see them working side by side trying to deal with the problem, working together late nights...* desperately trying to keep mind from slipping too far in the gutter...not succeeding... :devil: *

I too like that they are having everyone work on the same case for...is it the next ep? Having to whole team work together on just one case can make for an intense show, and of course we should at least get a few D/L moments, awkward though they may be. :)

Yummm...I like Caramel Sauce. But what good is Caramel Sauce without something to put it on? :devil: *winks at Chell and tosses her a tub of ice cream to dump on Moriel, then proceeds with retaliation*

10. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Ice cream? YUMMY! :D **Mo licks it off her face and grins happily!**
    I know right! Wouldn't that be totally cute! Just don't have it last too long...cuz awkwardness is cute for awhile but then it gets old, and just well...awkward! :p :lol:
    Okay if they did that I would totally LOVE it! Linds kicking butt would be freaking awesome! And you know Danny would love it and totally be turned on by it too! ;) :devil:
    Oh if only we could see that! I would die a happy shipper...heehee.... **Mo falls happily into the gutter with that thought in the front of her brain! :devil:**

And yeah...the everyone working together ep is this next one on Wednesday...fun stuff! Should be good! Creepy :p but good! :D

11. vexus

vexus Pathologist

I'm antsy, I want to know Lindsay's story next week. I don't want to wait! (goes off to pout and throw a pity-party). At least we can think of Lindsay's past while we wait for the episode to air.

Now it seems like the next episode is a "all hands on deck episode, do you want to see them mention what happen last week or do you want to see them forget that it never happened?

I have also brought a update to my fic, "Little Girl Lost".
    Right here

12. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

I want to know everything about Lindsay now too vex don't worry, you're not alone... :rolleyes: I've been so anxious about her secret I asked my mom what she thought... she was like.. "Lindsay has a secret?" :lol:

As for your question: I WANT CONTINUITY! Let them feel bad about their conversation! Angst! Angst! The more angsty the more fluffy everything will seem when they finally get together!

13. Ronnie

Ronnie Victim

Hi i'm new, i just thought i would post a little something!
    Could anyone post pics from the preview for the new episode?I haven't gotten to see it yet.
    Ronnie

14. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Welcome Ronnie :D Go to innertube.com to see the new promo!
    Mmmmm, I think a little "nod" to last week would be good, like Rad said continuity...but I don't think anything major is needed...I mean don't get me wrong I want some D/L this week ;), but I don't think we need alot...ya know! :D

Lol, not too much angst there Rad honey! Some is okay to make the fluff better...but not too much! :D

I just want them together really lol! That will make me happy! I want that kiss we're supposed to get!! :D

15. Dantana

Dantana Victim

Ok, Some Points I need clarified.

Did I read in some previous post or spoilers that Lindsey asks someone to talk to a mother on some case? For some reason she has a hard time talking to mothers but she can talk to Fathers all day long! If so, maybe her mother is part of her dark past!

This season I really like the pacing of the episodes. Especially episode #2. I thought everything about that episode was great. The ending to me was excellent. I have to admit some moments of Dantana last season were a little off. This season they seem to be flowing.

I find it so funny that what one person thinks is great another hates. The reviewer for CSI files sure has a bias against D/L. Where we see how the actors work off each other as great chemistry. I would really like to see a nice relationship(Dantana) develop and work on CSI New York. The other CSI shows really don't focus on personal lives. I really would like the writers to make this happen. Every once in awhile I e-mail CBS and tell them how I love the Danny/Lindsay storyline.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.