CSI:NY Spoiler Discussion - Bring on Season 6!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, May 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

True, but I can always hope :p The focus needs to be on someone else for a change.

It's true the Irish gang never took Flack up on his offer, but I think in that case, it was more about getting their friends out of police custody and getting their drugs back - therefore, the hostages they already had were enough to maybe help them with that. Now that the drug ring's been busted, if they ever did want revenge, they'd probably want it against Flack.

As for timing...well, maybe it takes a long time to plan revenge?

2. Wolfe:D

Wolfe:D Victim

i watch all the csis so im kinda excited for summer to be over (wow surprising huh?) cuz the cliff hangers!!!! gahh! guns in newyork and eric is missing in miami. jezzzzz haha im excited and slightly annoyed

3. Nick_Wolfe_Danny

Nick_Wolfe_Danny Police Officer

somthing tells me that Flack is not going to like this Kaye girl. To him it might feel like Angell is being replaced way to soon, and i hope to see him like unshaven, or somthing, but i'm interested on seeing how Flack is with Kaye

4. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

Hahaha! Oh my, you must have sit there for hours reading all the posts and spoilers!

Yeah, anything that can break up D/L would be welcomed at this point :lol:. And we mean it : anything! When Lindsay first arrived in NY, I thought "OK, maybe they'll have thing fling thing" but I never considered them as soul mates neither. Something is just off between them. I'm always trying to see D/L in the same perception the writers made them recently and... most of the time I just don't buy it. They're just not a match, you know, when you see two people and there's this little thing that makes them complete? I could buy it for F/A, though.

Ah, and Eddie said in the interview he hoped his injury would get mentioned, even if it was a very small mention!... :rolleyes: But I agree with both of you. TPTB proved many times they were not good at continuity at all, but it does fit Flack to consider his injury as "collateral damage" because he was doing his work. Though you would think his friends/colleagues would at least worry or ask any kind of questions regarding his recovery?! Maybe I've read too many cop books but it seems that cops tend to friendly tease one another with injuries and whatnot... 'would have been nice to see something like that with Don's collegues at the precinct or Danny could have done the teasing :devil:

Let's just hope this time we'll get to see a follow up on what happened to him. Because it's beyond body damage and physical pain. And I'm not just talking about loosing Angell -- killing a man probably affects Don because he's by-the-book, takes great pride in protecting and serving and don't want to be the kind of cop that "cross the line"... or that's my perception of him. Also, it's just such a great opportunity to lift more layers on Don's character and maybe even past. And even if Angell wasn't in his life for that much time (or whatever how you're supposed to understand their chronology on this show), some people can have that great of an impact on you. I had a wishful thinking that we could see Emmanuelle as a guest appearence in Flack's nostalgia and souvenirs if he ever go to the departement psychiatrist... Speedle had that chance in CSI:Miami... but it wouldn't make sense for Emmanuelle with the budget-cut lame ass excuse...

Oh, I will not buy it either. It's been overdone by now. I mean, every character had it in some way or another! I understand they're cops and they get people behind bars, which is not a job that gets you many friends, but I highly doubt real cops get threaten that often. Aren't they supposed to anticipate these kind of situations and not be -that- easy to find?!

I missed all the episodes from the last weeks of last season!!! Well... I watched the episode where Wolfe gets kidnap and that's it. I wonder what happened to Eric!!! He's my favorite character on the show, then it's Wolfe!

She doesn't really come as a replacement of Angell because she'll be a CSI, not a detective so I don't know if it will bother him :confused: Though I must say that it would be interesting that one person on the team doesn't get along with her at first (for a few episodes) or just not at all :lol: I mean, we don't necessarily like everyone we work with... :rolleyes: I'm sure we can all think of that one person that rubs us the wrong way lol So, in that aspect of realism, it would be interesting how it could be play out! Not that the chemistry of the team should be damaged by it, it's possible to remain professional when you are team with someone you don't like much (character conflict, etc). It could lead to very funny one-liners or moments if it's Danny that doesn't get along with her :lol: Carmine can definitively pull it off. But I don't see Hawkes or Adam not getting along -- they seem like the kind of persons that doesn't let much bother them.

5. danny-lindsay4e

danny-lindsay4e Witness

Before i start whoever made the danny comforting flack joke lol my computer is clean and no longer soak in my coffee lol.

it starts the 23rd of september :).

I get the whole breaking danny and lindsay up people can think whatever but Rikki? don't get me wrong I do hope rikki come's back down the line but respect to her maybe she could be happy for danny not a "raging loon" she deserve's more and I think it would be nice to see how she's coping.

d/l? would TPTB change a whole season (danny an lindsay were gonna be over) to write a pregnancy, a wedding then a baby 2 ep's before the end to only end it in season 6 i think were gonna see some struggle's work, baby, life, bad guy's whatever but i think if TPTB have any plns to split them up it is more likely to be 7 + i mean we need to see some love and happiness before the wall's come down right?

If you ask me if TPTB are gonna split them up it would have been easier hiding her pregnancy again and going with what was meant to happen.

6. Messers fan

Messers fan Rookie

why most of you think that hard time is break up time ? hard time can be the begin of stronger feelings and people becoming closer ....I had hard time with my husband with our first kid because it's like volcanic eruption in your life but now we have 3 boys ans if it's really good... maybe a few of you might be disappointed.

7. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Hope there wasn't any damage to the computer! :lol:

I don't think the spoilers are about Danny and Lindsay breaking up. I kind of doubt that's going to happen now that they're married. Realistically, yeah, that might be what would come along for them given that their marriage doesn't have a foundation built on trust and communication, but this is TV-land, and conservative CBS to boot. Their woes will most likely be balancing work and child type struggles.

As for Flack, I will be curious to see what kind of fall out there is for him from Angell's death down the road. I'm not sure there will be any repercussions from him shooting Angell's killer--I kind of doubt there will be, really. But it would nice to see him struggling for a while. And he should really turn to Danny. He's been there for Danny on so many occasions... and Danny is so good at getting naked and comforting people. :devil: ;)

8. JellyBelly

JellyBelly Lab Technician

Completely OT - talking of naked Danny, I've been sitting here for the past 5 minutes since reading your post and I can't for the life of me recall if we had a shirtless Danny scene in s5! Did we? Do we need to start a petition? :)

9. CSI Cupcake

CSI Cupcake Police Officer

You know, JB, I think you're right. I don't remember any shirtless Danny scenes in S5 either. I'll sign a petition! Just because he's a married man now doesn't mean we have to go without, right?!

ETA: I hope that they do show Flack working through all the emotions of losing Jess and shooting the guy. Now that we know how well Eddie Cahill handles emotion on screen it would be really great to see him playing that out.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2009
  10. under_cover

under_cover Hit and Run

my sister noticed that too. we're watching the whole s5 on the plane last night and she was like "c'mon, take that shirt off" (point of no return, locker room scene)

start the petition now! =)

11. danny-lindsay4e

danny-lindsay4e Witness

lol we might get some shirtless acion in six.

danny laid on the couch (shirtless) with lucy laid on his chest cute!
    danny walking round the kitchen making a bottle (shirtless) in the dark-ish
    danny changing his top because lucy's sick on him.

oh i could go on forever!

12. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

LOL, no kidding!

I can't ever remember really thinking that D/L was the greatest idea in the world...I mean, even the first time I saw Snow Day (which I saw completely out of context) I was a little leery of the fling - kind of cute, but given what I knew of D and L, it just felt like the worst idea in the world for them to be hooking up. But I figured one-night stand...no harm, no foul...but instead it turned out they've had this weird epic storyline since Lindsay's first episode, and it's just ridiculous. I don't care how big a selling point they might be with the CBS producers, I just don't buy them. Of course, I didn't buy F/A either, and certainly not as soul-mates. But F/A at least came off marginally better because they weren't a cliche walking on four legs.

If Angell's death isn't followed up that well, I'm a hundred percent sure that what Flack did in reaction to it, will be followed up. Because yeah, he's so buy the book, and I noticed they kind of made a point of emphasizing that in Season 5 (Stella pointing out that he doesn't even swear in Rush to Judgement ... even though he totally does). Makes me think they were leading up to this storyline on Flack's integrity vs. his vengeance all along. I just think, though, that since Angell is directly connected to what Flack did, it's going to be impossible for her death not to be followed up.

On shirtless-Danny - yeah, I noticed that too, he didn't appear in S5! The closest we got was that locker-room scene in Point of No Return, but he kept the tanktop on...what is with that?:shifty:

13. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

true! although they did manage a fake gas leak, total disruption of all phone services and a crime scene break with fake uniforms for all these things in pretty record time in that ep so it looks like they're a gang that do stuff fast!

it would be quite cool if it was them but for me i guess it doesn't really add up. maybe this is some new group of double hard bastards...

14. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

Though it would be highly unreal that it wouldn't affect him considering how Flack is. Or just to think that killing someone wouldn't have any impact on a person is pretty unreal too, even if it was for revenge. I would expect remorse on some level about the act. Or trouble living with the duality that the person knows she's capable of killing out of revenge but would never commit murder just for fun.

But I don't expect Flack would get into trouble for shooting him, really. Danny had his back all along! They probably work a story that would clear Flack if questions were asked. And then Danny comforted Flack that's for sure lol :devil:

Hahaha, you didn't buy F/A? :lol: Why? And it's true, they were not cliché on four legs, surely not soul mates but they could have headed for a serious relationship. I would have prefer to have them as a couple on CSI:NY than D/L that's for sure.

Oh, I'm lightning so many candles for a follow up :lol: And to see Flack struggle!

15. lowey

lowey Hit and Run

I agree with you. Eddie was so so good in the Finale...you could see all the struggles going on behind his eyes...he was brilliant. And if the writers give him good stuff to get stuck into in S6, it could be amazing. But you know what they're like with continuity!

I'll sign the shirtless Danny petition as well :) but, what about a shirtless Flack one too??? My name would be on that one :drool: haa!!!
    I'm really excited for S6 now...why is September 23rd so far away???????? :scream: I hope Flack gets lots of screentime, and we see him struggling...maybe unshaven and not looking as perfect as normal?? He'd probably still look good anyway, even with a wrinkled shirt and stubble.

I'm just going to have to content myself with watching the eps of S5 that I actually like, and fan vids on YouTube. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.