CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Solving Crime in the Empire City

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AndorianIP

AndorianIP Victim

Re: CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Solving Crime in the Empire

New update from MegaBuzz

The video has a bit of a different answer for the CSI: NY question saying "a familiar lady makes her feelings for him known" and that it will be "shocking to fans"....

Since STella admitted to Mac in GFD that she was the woman in his life would that be shocking?

Who the hell is left? And are they seriously this desperate for ratings? Can someone please tell the writers to pull their heads out of their asses and get back to the Gritty season 1 stuff? *sigh*

2. popkrrnal

popkrrnal Victim

OMG it sure as hell better not be Lindsay.
    That video on Mega Buzz made me think a little...
    Stella wouldn't be that shocking,
    but Lindsay sure as heck would be.
    :confused:

3. AndorianIP

AndorianIP Victim

Gosh if they broke up a marriage esp after what danny went through I even non smacked fans would boycott for sure. That would be low class for those dang writers...

Grrr I hate this speculation! it's killing the muse. Can't we fire those writers? lol

4. popkrrnal

popkrrnal Victim

Ok, so,
    after reading more and more of the situation,
    it has to be Stella.
    Why would the new love interest feel threatened by a married woman,
    much less Mac having to choose between the two?
    I could see her feeling more threatened by someone who's always been there [Stella] and not someone like Lindsay.

5. AndorianIP

AndorianIP Victim

I agree, but would that be shocking to fans? Could be if the writers actually gave us what we wanted for a change! *gasps* lol...hmmm

6. popkrrnal

popkrrnal Victim

It kinda would be shocking, but didn't the writers say something about Stella being more spontaneous this season since Angell's death?
    She'll probably show her feelings for him... spontaneously.
    :lol::lol::lol:

Maybe they will finally give us what we want...
    HOPEFULLY.

7. Fwuzzfwuzz

Fwuzzfwuzz Hit and Run

Ugh, so tired of romance storylines. Just seems to be the central focus of season 6. Flack mourning, D/L relationship, Adam/Stella or Adam/Haylen, and now this Mac storyline. The only redeeming spoiler was the Sheldon's sister storyline. I want real plotlines like that, not this fluff crap. :scream:

8. sjhubby

sjhubby Prime Suspect

I must agree. I am getting tired of all the romance crap too :scream: I am a huge Adella fan and still believe this is going to happen.;) About the spoilers or releases, I have learned to ignore them, because they useally wind up not happening. :( A few examples. 1. At the end of My name is Mac Taylor, the spoilers said Adam would run into Stella at the crime sceane and ask her out for pizza and she would say yes, but when the show aired no such sceane instead, looking at names on the computer. 2. Earlier this season Adam was supposed to be talking with a cute girl in a bar and something would happen, again episode aired it didn't happen. 3. Mac was supposed to storm ino the courtroom as the judge was passing sentence, when the show aired it was Stella who stormed in. 4. Stella was supposed to be free living in the moment and so spontaneous; so far this season the only spontaneous thing she has done is sleep with Adam.
    I do think putting them together M & S would be a huge mistake. :eek:The way the writing is this season the writers would blow it anyway. I know they have put couples together on the other show's but, did any of those couples sleep with another member of the team. I just don't see Stella starting up with Mac with Adam there, it is too soap opera like. :wtf:

Someone else had mentioned in an earlier post that who ever put this out may have been trying to keep our interest and keep us wanting to come back. ( For all of our friends outside of the United States ) There is not going to be a new episode for three weeks due to the Olympics.:scream: I just know that I miss the good episodes we used to have.;) You remember when this was a crime solving show not a sex opera. :alienblush: All I can say if they do go this way with M & S I will loose total interest in this show.:(

9. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

That stuff isn't the same as what Veasey or Lenkov tell TV Guide or Ausiello, though - those type of episode spoilers (the ones like I summarize) are always changing. Sometimes it happens exactly like the spoilers said it would, but other times the episode is drastically different. We get the spoilers when the very first information comes out for an episode - everything from names to major plot points can change before the episode actually airs. Generally speaking, the spoilers give us a ton of stuff that turns out to be true - unfortunately, we have to take the bad with the good, and the bad in this case is the stuff that turns out not to be true. But still, a bit of incorrect information is worth it to have some spoilers to hold us off until the episodes air. :p

10. sjhubby

sjhubby Prime Suspect

Where do you get the spoiler info from?

11. lilmzhappy

lilmzhappy Witness

That would never happen because Mac would NEVER do that to Danny. They have some sort of Father/ Son relationship moretime Mac deffo doesnt see Lindsay in that way. I sooo reckon it will be either Stella, Quinn or Gillian. If it is Lindsay then that is totally messed up. You are right though if it is Lindsay that would veryyyyy shocking

12. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Sounds like an oxymoron to me!:lol:
    Must agree with you on this one.

But not on this one!:) Gary and Melina are GREAT actors and that said with good writing and someone has been "on it" this season I think it could be done very well!:thumbsup:
    AHEM. I believe Stella said that was a mistake.:)

I do not think Mac would comply to the notion but I sense all is not well inD/L land of late. Me thinks Lindsey is getting SICK of Dannys irresponsible behavior. Mac may seem a more "Steady anchor" these days and that could become appealing to a married woman with an immature husband.

An when mama aint happy...aint NOBODY happy!!!

13. sjhubby

sjhubby Prime Suspect

14. Curiosity

Curiosity Prime Suspect

Wow, the Hawkes prison episode sounds like it could definitely be a good one – the type of scenario that could really bring Sheldon to the forefront and give him an opportunity to shine in a way the other Hawkes-centric episodes haven’t done before. Lots of potential for action as well as strong character moments...and I will be curious to see how this ties in with the Shane Casey storyline.

Good for Zachary Reiter that he is getting a chance to direct! I hope this doesn’t mean he’s leaving the writing pool, however. He’s written(or co-written) some of the strongest NY episodes over the last few seasons (Admissions, Enough, Pay Up, Cuckoo’s Nest), and I think it would be a loss writing-wise if he’s out of the rotation.

Re: the latest spoilers, in my simplistic view, the lady in question is most likely Stella because the question was about Mac and Stella, and to me, the “very” familiar label seems to refer to Stella or Lindsay. I can’t see it being Peyton for a variety of reasons, and none of the others are that familiar.

Like others, my initial thought is that some situation will occur which forces Mac to choose between his new relationship with Aubrey and his friendship with Stella. But that video seems to suggest that the mystery lady actually has some non-platonic feelings for Mac, which sounds like a love triangle of sorts. So, if it’s Stella, my guess is that in her newfound “spontaneity” (and perhaps because of another brush with death), she will somehow declare her feelings for Mac. However, Mac will then default to the “We can’t be together right now because insert favorite reason (we work together/I’m your boss/Sinclair will go ballistic). This scenario will then allow the writers to play out their variation of the “will they/won’t they” dynamic over the duration of the series.

I do wonder about the remaining schedule and whether the breaks will impact the ratings negatively. After that dip at the start of the season, seems like NY ratings have come back to a relatively strong level. But I think I read somewhere that Law & Order: SVU will start airing opposite CSI NY in March and that potentially could draw off some of the NY viewers. Also, if my math is right, they will only have seven episodes left after the Olympics break, so if the season ends in mid-May as last year, looks like there could be some other break(s) as well. Hopefully, they can maintain the current level and maybe even end on a high note if the finale really shapes up to be of “Snow Day” caliber.

15. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Stella did say that sleeping with Adam was a mistake. It's because of that that I can't believe she'd sleep with Mac. They're both her co-workers and in both cases one person has more power at work than the other. It would make no sense for Stella to say sleeping with Adam was a mistake and then turn around and sleep with Mac. :wtf: The fact of the matter is Mac is her boss and getting involved with your boss almost always creates more problems than it fixes.

But I personally think the spoiler is intentionally misleading. I could be eating my words later, but I think they're just trying to get people talking because the obvious conclusion would be to think that it's Stella they're talking about.

ETA: Also, with Adam TPTB already went there no matter if the audience wanted it or not. I'd much rather see them follow up on a relationship they toyed with than just hook Stella up with someone else from the lab if they're hell bent on hooking up two more people from the main cast. I think it would be interesting to see her struggle with the idea that what they did was a "mistake" vs. any emotional/physical connection she feels toward Adam. Hooking up the two leads is so cliche and "been there, done that, bought the t-shirt" that I'd love to see them go another route.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.