CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion - Back in the Big Apple

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Sep 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Okay, now I remember who he is. lol.

2. DuCaineluvr93

DuCaineluvr93 Witness

Im kind of very interested in the title "THE POINT OF NO RETURN" it really does sound very dark....they usually have to do with the episodes so maybe this is THE POINT OF NO RETURN for one of our characters

3. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Pino will be back! I can hardly grasp the fact that they are actually bringing some one back from season 2 AND with an explanation why he left AND a story for this episode...can't wait :)

'Point of no return' does sound rather dramatic; I wonder who goes beyond that point?

Since there's no mention of Lindsay and it's after 4x17 I think it's very likely that this will be Anna's maturnity leave.

4. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Fantastic Spoilers! Thanks to everyone for the updates! :thumbsup:

It certainly sounds like there are some highly compelling storylines coming up, I can't wait! Between some drama for Flack, a much-awaited juicy storyline for Hawkes (and it's about damn time! :wtf:), continuation of Stella's Greek Consulate arc, a wee bit of Danny Drama (pursuing without his vest? Yep, sounds like impending fatherhood hasn't changed our lad too much, thank goodness! :lol:) and finally, the return of Pino (I loved him!) there is definitely much to look forward to. The human trafficking sounds like it will be intriguing, too. And of course, being a total whore for both Mac and Hawkes, I can't wait to see the emotional scene between them that Hill mentioned in his interview... :)

5. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

He was also the one that said, "Dr. Sheldon Hawkes... the man we all wanted to be when we grew up." :lol:

I'm excited... I really liked him a lot.

And damn, I go away for a week and this place is hoppin' with spoilers!

I'm excited for Hawkes too... I just wonder if him and Mac will simply have a heart-to-heart, or if a little manhug action will happen too... (one can hope on that last part! :lol:)

Can't wait for those episodes!

6. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I'm glad to see that the call for manhugs is coming from all corners of the forum. :D

What do we want? Manhugs! When do we want them? Now! :p

I don't remember that line! When did he say it?

7. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

It was in "Trapped," right after he pulled a skull out of a boiling pot. :)

8. Faylinn

Clearly, this is a sign that I need to pull out some vintage NY and have a marathon. :p

9. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

:lol:

Part of the reason I remember that is because I was having a marathon with my mom, and we saw that episode not that long ago. :)

10. GTuruturu

GTuruturu Witness

i think i've rewatched the entire series over this christmas break...its not fun to be, well okay its a little fun to be completely unemployed...so i am really really excited about the the continuity...

saw the tv guide article today in a shopping mall, and can i just say that Hill Harper is completely yum in that picture...so close to buying it, but i have to pay for gas.

has anybody seen a preview for the new ep yet??? this is really starting to irk me, i've seen them for just about every cbs show except csi:ny...if you have quick recap, if not, then is wednesday here yet!!??!!

The promo pics, for some reasom i see flack picking on danny...about marriage or the fact that lindsay said no, idk, its something my friends would do, like the whole looking at a dress price tag. "Well danno at least you don't gotta worry about this expense." idk, i need wednesday!!!! now!!!

11. Faylinn

I took the liberty of opening a new spoiler discussion thread with all of the spoilers up to this point in the first post (hopefully I didn't miss anything). So let's take the discussion and continue things here! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.