CSI:NY Season 4 Spoilers--Get 'Em In A New York Minute

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Oct 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Continued from the previous spoiler thread.(I couldn't come up with a good title, I hope this one isn't too close to a previous thread. :p)

Ok, straight back to the discussion. :lol: Maybe we should gather up the spoilers for the episodes that we have so far to give everyone a reminder. :)

ETA: I got the spoilers from my LJ instead of going through the other spoiler thread, so I'm sorry if I missed something. ;)

4.04 "Time's Up" (CSI Files spoiler report)

~ Detective Angell is back

~ Angell works with Danny and Stella, while Flack works with Mac and Hawkes on another case.

~ In Mac and Flack's case, the John Doe (naked except for some strange contraption on his head) stumbled up to Mac and Flack on the street and confessed to murder right before he died.

~ Flack goes to the dorm room of the young man that the John Doe claimed to have killed--and finds him alive and in the shower.

~ When Mac shows the body of John Doe to the man who is supposed to have been 'killed', he responds that he's never seen the man before.

~ The John Doe claimed to have traveled through time, therefore committing his murder in the future.

~ Danny, Stella and Angell's case involves the death of a college co-ed who was apparently having a spontaneous orgasm right before she died.

~ The co-ed's death took place in a diner.

~ A young man was seen leaving the diner quickly right before the girl died.

~ Lindsay is working the case with Mac, Flack and Hawkes. I guess she's working in the lab on this one.

~ Adam is there--not sure if he's working Danny and Stella's case, but he is working the case with Mac, Flack and Hawkes.

4.05 "Down the Rabbit Hole" (CSI Files spoiler report) (Clip of Danny, Adam and Mac talking about Second Life)

~ Everyone is on the case of a girl who had an online alter ego--she was involved in the "Second Life" game.

~ Mac tells Flack that Peyton decided to stay in London.

~ The team has iPhones (not sure if they're shown before this point, but this is when I noticed them)

4.06 "Boo" (Airs on Halloween) (CSI Files spoiler report)

~ Danny and Lindsay are working the A-case together. It's set in Amityville where a girl, Reena is missing. A murder-suicide is apparent and Reena's father seems to be the suspect.

~ As Danny and Lindsay process the scene, blood drips from the walls and they discover there is a secret passage where Reena is found (she was shot). She is taken to the hospital and questioned. She says a monster came and killed her family.

~ The B-Case is Mac-Stella. It deals with zombies and a cemetery.

~ Lindsay is focused on more in this episode and there are more Danny/Lindsay scenes (if you're a D/L shipper, you'll like them, if you're not, you'll probably dislike them).

~ No sign of Adam, Flack or Hawkes in the spoilers.

4.07 "Commuted Sentences"

~ It's either one big case, or two connected cases. It seems like pretty much everybody has scenes with everybody else.

~ It involves a sexual predator who was acquitted

~ Flack and Angell have some scenes together.

~ We find out that Angell's father is/was a cop and that she has four older brothers.

~ Kendall is in this one, as well as Adam

4.08: "Buzzkill" (CSI Files spoiler report)

Mac, Hawkes, Danny and Detective Angell work a case where a man is killed and a woman, Brandi, is seriously injured in a shooting at the club where she worked. Danny accompanies Brandi in the ambulance as she is taken to hospital. At the hospital the CSI’s talk to the Doctor treating Brandi, hoping to ask her some questions before surgery as she is the only person able to identify the shooter. The Doctor is acting strangely and it’s not long before he admits to Mac that his brother has been kidnapped and he’s been told to ensure that the witness dies, or his brother will be killed. The team is suspicious of a man claiming to be Brandi’s boyfriend, he has turned up at the hospital but the information he gives about Brandi’s family doesn’t match up with what Detective Angell has discovered. In the other case, Stella, Lindsay and Flack investigate when a model posing in a martini glass on a Times Square billboard is found dead.

4.09: "One Wedding and a Funeral"

This episode opens at the Central Park wedding of Paula and Brett. The bride finds the groom dead in one of the wedding tents. Flack, Hawkes, Mac and Danny investigate. In a second case, Stella testifies at a mob trial and returns to her car to find a suspicious package has been left for her. She calls out the bomb squad. The bomb squad find that it's not an explosive device that has been left, but a strange gift - hundreds of puzzle pieces. Stella (who has been joined by Lindsay) is furious. Later, Stella and Lindsay interview a pedophile they suspect of sending the package. Adam and Kendall are also in the episode.

4.10: "Train to Nowhere"

This episode is the conclusion of Mac's 333 storyline. In episode 409, Stella's mysterious puzzle pieces and other clues Mac has received lead him to a building in Chicago. So he goes to Chicago where he finds a dead body in an empty room on an unused floor, the word ‘coward’ is written in red paint on the wall. The local PD establish that the guy died 30 years ago and believe that he had been buried and was recently dug up. Sinclair sends Flack to Chicago to keep an eye on Mac, because he is worried that Mac will embarrass the department. The dead guy is identified as Joey Toole, and Mac knew him when he was a child living in Chicago. Young Mac and his friend Jimmy had been there when he died. Joey had been attacking Jimmy’s brother Will, and was shot to death by Jimmy. Mac had the gun first but was frozen in fear and couldn’t pull the trigger. Will also died. It appears that Stella, Danny and Hawkes (back in NY), and Flack and Mac in Chicago are all on the same case, although it's quite difficult to tell.

Episode 4.11: "Child's Play"

Two storylines, one of which has some humour, the other one is totally depressing.

It's a two case episode. In the first case Flack, Lindsay and Stella investigate when a man is killed by an exploding cigar. The deceased is Essex Parker, a guy who liked to pull practical jokes and was an entrepreneur who made a fortune selling high priced comic books. Their investigation leads them to Laughing Larry’s Laffatorium. The Laffatorium is a dusty joke shop selling all the old fashioned joke shop stuff, including exploding cigars, Larry knew Essex. Larry gives Lindsay a silk flower, which immediately wilts, and squirts water on Flack’s tie! Flack is very much unimpressed!

Flack, Lindsay and Stella continue their investigation at an illegal fireworks factory. Flack announces the NYPD presence and he, Lindsay and Stella all pull their guns as the workers scatter. As Flack yells at him to stop, the boss who has a string of firecrackers, lights them. Flack yells at Lindsay and Stella to leave as he chases the suspect. (Flack gets to jump some more railings in his pursuit).

In the other case, Danny, Hawkes and Mac are investigating an apparent robbery which took place only a block and a half from Danny’s apartment building. A man was hurt and his sister shot at when a man pulled a gun in their store. They later realise that a 10 year old boy, Ruben Sandoval, was shot and died.

Danny knew Ruben (I think they may live in the same building) and his Mom, Nikki. He had been with Ruben that morning and seeing the robber run from the store, Danny had shouted at Ruben to go straight home. He hadn’t realised that he had been shot.

That morning Danny had been with Ruben as he was having his bicycle blessed at church. Ruben had gone early (6.30am) to Danny’s apartment knocking loudly to wake Danny and get him to take him to the church, because Danny had promised he would go.

Danny is in tears as he sees Ruben dead, Hawkes and Sid are there (I think they are in autopsy). Hawkes practically drags him away when he realises that Danny knew the kid. He then has to deliver the news to Nikki, who is distraught and Danny tries to comfort her.

Later Danny is back in church, holding the hand of the grieving Mother.

Adam is also in the episode.

2. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

It will be interesting to see what kind of twist they will come up for "Times Up".It should be a strange episode, but I like strange episodes.
    The one I am really looking forward to is the final episode of the 333 arc. Someone writes coward in blood. Are they refering to Mac, since he was too scared to pull the trigger. Is it Mac's childhood friend or a family member of the dead guy? Have they decided who will play the childhood friend. The last thing I heard they were trying to get a big name actor.

3. Carrieattheprom

Carrieattheprom Lab Technician

I liked Adam describing Second Life to Mac and Danny. Very funny and in character.

I have to say that some of these plots are making me nervous, the upcoming time travel episode, and this one with Second Life. I fear this show is on the verge of jumping the shark.

4. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Thanks for posting the spoilers Fay, it's useful to have them in the new thread to refer to. :)

IMO the plots are no stranger or less likely than many of the previous storylines NY have used. I'm looking forward to the next two episodes, they could be really interesting, especially the Second Life one, for Adam geeking out if nothing else. I've not read much about the next episode so I'm not really sure what to expect, but I'm hopeful the guy won't really be a time traveller (unless he gets to meet Dr Who and Capt Jack and then I'm all up for it). ;) :lol:

5. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Please, God, don't have a supposedly funny, cutesy, sexy scene between Danny and Lindsay talking about spontaneous orgasm in "Times Up." :eek: :rolleyes:

6. La_Guera

La_Guera Lab Technician

On the verge of jumping the shark? This show is bobbing in the sea, wearing nothing but floaties and a chum bucket.

7. mulder8scullly5

mulder8scullly5 Prime Suspect

regarding Peyton, does that mean, it's the end of their relationship? Heheh....

8. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

Don't count Peyton out yet. Didn't someone say in an interview that there would be a twist in Mac and Peyton't relationship. Wouldn't ending the relationship and a twist be two different things? When Mac tells Flack that Peyton is staying in London does that mean for good or longer than originally expected? :confused: Did Mac lie to Stella about Peyton staying to be with family. He shouldn't do that or Rambo Stella might come after him. :eek:

9. Faylinn

Heehee, he's so smug about it all, too. :lol:

That would be sweet! :p

I think you just jinxed us. *sigh*

;)

10. audrina

audrina Police Officer

Great run down, Fay, thank you. I wish this show would get back to regular cases, some consistency. It's like they're going through their crime show plot devices bag-o-tricks. At least there's the Danny-centered show, about the kid from his building who dies, too look forward to. Carmine should hit that one out of the park.

11. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

If any D/L orgasm talk makes it in the ep. I'll offer myself up for a virtual flogging as retribution. :eek:

12. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Guys can I ask a favour can we pin this thread to the top of the page like the last one, that way when I sneek on at work I know where to find it right away.. :D :D

13. Faylinn

Hehe, I was just about to mention the same thing, Fruitbat. :lol:

Anywho, the reason I popped in was to comment that the press release for NY lists Detective Angell as "Jennifer". The spoilers list her as Jessica, but I guess we'll have to wait and see if they ever actually say her first name. :lol:

Oh, and woot! for the return of Angell. ;) (And they'd better have Adam this week, otherwise they'll have a very p-o'd Fay on their hands. *narrows eyes*)

14. NOLAGRRL

NOLAGRRL Witness

Thanks Fay! Love the title and the spoiler recap. Can't wait to see what TPTB decide to call Angell! And I agree about Adam.

15. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

I really don't care what her name is as long as she's back. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.