CSI:Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #4 - Proceed At Own Risk!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Oct 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jordananne

Jordananne Dead on Arrival

Re: CSI:Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #4 - Proceed At Own R

All I have to say about the apperance of Speed...in whatever form...is they better not screw it up! They better give it everything it deserves from every characters point of view and Tim's!

Lord help them if they mess it up or hype it up and don't deliever.

2. tranceraver69

tranceraver69 Hit and Run

in my opinion not to diss anyone cause believe me thats not what i'm trying to do. but i liked how the relationship with eric and calleigh was going on monday's episode. they were both laughing together and smiling. i love that . with jake i just dont like him lol . and on another note. they better not screw it up on speed's part. to be honest i haven't even seen the ep when he dies lol .. thats it for now!

3. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

That seems to be the pattern so far for this season..."not delivering,"

I don't get the whole J/C thing b/c you can see just in a simple scene that Eric and Calleigh have more romantic and nonromantic chemistry on screen than her and Jake do. I think that is what makes the pariing soo annoying...J/C has no real chemistry; romantic or not. Everything always seems forced and flat.

4. Jordananne

Delkolover, I agree with you on the not delievering part. I was so excited for CSI:Miami to premiere, and as I was watching the episode, while it was alright, it was nothing like I thought it would be. I considered that it would be just like Born to Kill, in that the promo would have nothing to do with the real episode.

I am disappointed in the substance of the shows. The crime scene stuff is just as good as ever I think, and yes that is a main part of the show, but we need more SUBSTANCE in the CHARACTERS LIVES! If we don't care about the characters or get involved in them, then we might as well be watching any show that talks about crime scenes. We watch CSI:Miami not only for it's creative crime scenes, but for the characters and all that comes along with them.

If the promos actually lived up to the shows, we might have an emmy by now.

P.S. ( Inside Out was much better than the 2 before...so lets cross our fingers)

5. Speedle

Speedle Hit and Run

Does anyone have any spoilers for Speed and yes I know that he's coming back lol there are too many spoilers too read lol if anyone would tell me I would really appreciate it!

6. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

There are picturec in the spoiler picture thread. That is about as much as I know or now. He looks good for a dead guy in the promos and the pics.

7. Jordananne

Anyone know where I can view the actual promo? CBS.com is not helping me out.

8. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Okay, I can't believe CBS did not put that Promo up yet.... So I Did! :D :D :D

Enjoy Everyone! ;)
    If you have a problem with the link just type in HCrazy1228

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QpVAZqeABs8

HCrazy :cool:

9. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Thank you so much Hcrazy :D you made my day :D
    Unfortunately this promo makes me think the two people making out aren't Jake and Calleigh :(
    Seeing Speed at the bar made me so laugh :lol: ...oh gosh Eric seeing Speed...If I was Calleigh I would be scared to work with him :eek: Eric really frightned me here :eek:
    The funeral of Speed :( *cries*
    SPEEEEEEDDD.....I love him :D

10. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

The promo for the Speed episode look so good. How does a hallucination help you solve a case? It is interesting that Ryan asks if Speed is really dead. I hope the episode is as good as the promos.

11. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

OMG!!! i just read some disturbing news that may affect us greatly....

If the writers walk out at the end of this month, it will disrupt the ability of US television networks to prepare for next year's pilot programmes. "A strike that will knock all the pilots out will have a ripple effect," said Steve Katleman, an entertainment lawyer with Greenberg Truarig, which represents writers and producers. The strike would also affect existing popular television shows such as the CSI franchise.

12. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

^^^I know I read it tooo and it totally sucks. If there is a strike, which I really really hope there isn't; I hope it doesn't last long.

I do kind of agree with the writers though...they do a lot of work to make these shows popular and keep the viewers watching, they should be compensated for their time and effort.

13. Speedle

Speedle Hit and Run

OMG thank you sooooooo much for thissssss Speeeeeeed!!!!!!!omg his grave!!!!!! ahhhhhh Ryan has no clue!!!!

14. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey,

You are all welcome! :D It was my pleasure and I was glad to share and get our Promo out there! ;)

Thanks for the nice comments.

I hope they fix the innertube soon! :rolleyes:

HCrazy :cool:

15. calleighandjake

calleighandjake Hit and Run

CSI: Miami - Episode 6.08 - Permanent Vacation

A Canadian family is visiting Miami. One of the sons accidentally becomes an enemy of a gangbanger by flirting with his girlfriend in an elevator and is shot and killed the day he and his family are set to leave Miami. The SWAT team helps Horatio and Delko bring in a suspect by blowing off the front of the man's house with explosives.

Source: SpoilerTV.

-and-

CSI: Miami - Episode 6.06 - Sunblock
    A serial killer strikes during a total eclipse of the sun and sets off a series of bizarre occurrences that plague the CSIs.

Airs: 29th October 2007

Oooo. That sounds exciting

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.