CSI:Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #4 - Proceed At Own Risk!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Oct 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

Hey Speed_Cochrane & mjszud - happy to post it, and glad you found it lusiana!

I agree that H getting arrested again is kind of repetitive, but it's kinda nice to have some continuity w/the whole Brazil thing - although what I'd really like to see addressed is H's past and what happened w/his mom and dad - that I think would be a bit more compelling b/c it's more personal and probably affected him and his career choice, etc. (I guess, if I had to choose what he'd get arrested for, I'd rather see him get arrested for his father's murder from 25 years ago lol :rolleyes:)

I'm really interested to see Cooper back - I really liked the guy until he pulled that crap w/Speed's credit card. I just didn't think he was that kind of a guy, and it kinda came from left field. Wonder if he's out for some revenge? We definitely didn't get any closure in regard to his character, but I didn't expect any since Tyler just kinda took off after three years and hasn't been heard from since... :wtf:

You know, though, I was surprised not to see Kyle in the credits - thought he'd be in "Ambush." :confused: Guess he might be in Part II...

I'm psyched about the two-parter, but cliff hangers (like "No Man's Land") really leave me antsy - and sometimes I get my hopes up too high for the second part. But at least they're amping things up a bit. Can't wait to see how Cal's gonna get out of the clutches of those guys - she's gonna rock!

2. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

We are lucky the two episode are due on monday and tuesday, I don't think I would have been able to stand a week of waiting...

3. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Continuity is a great thing and Horatio's issues with Brazil are bound to be in that category, but I never found the storyline to be something that needed to be delved into after it was finished. To me, it basically finished once the proverbial serpent's head was cut off and in my opinion, it was a justifiable homicide even though I'm sure Horatio and Delko harboured feelings of revenge. (I'm not rambling, I swear!) I'm pretty sure Julia's going to try and convince the US Marshalls that H killed Riaz unlawfully anyhow (because Brazil + Julia were mentioned in delkolover's spoilers), but like I said, I think the storyline should have just plain ended. Blech.

I agree with you, miamirocks. I'd much like to see her dig into his past and find out his father was murdered by him instead. I'd like to know how it happened and if it did play a role in his desire to become a police officer. We'd be getting continuity on a storyline that never had the chance to be delved into--it was pretty much dropped. If they open the door to it, they should at least attempt to close it sometime.

It totally was out of left field. :eek: He was explaining how 'they always talk so highly of the guy' but er, I never once heard this (lol) and Cooper didn't really seem to know a lot of the details surrounding his death anyway. I found it a bit hard to believe (first of all) that Speed's credit cards were still in his locker and secondly that Coop wanted to 'be just like him' by using that money for drinks. Yeah, 'cause Speed would so totally do that. I'm pretty sure it's because Brendan Fehr had something else lined up and had to/wanted to leave the show but still, it was a half-assed way to do it. Then again, Miami's pretty crappy at finding ways to write out characters. :rolleyes: Anyway, it'll still be cool to see him again if he is out for revenge against Calleigh.

Me neither! And I believe these are the first episodes to air after the strike right? So it's a nice way to bring it back. I think we're all a little tired of new episode, repeat, new episode, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, new episode... etc.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2008
  4. calleighandjake

calleighandjake Hit and Run

Wow!! A new episode!! Finally! And Calleigh gets kidnapped! Jake should be in that episode because he is suppose to be Cal's boyfriend, so they need to show his reactions and everything. Maybe he is in the ep. but they forgot to add him?

5. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

is it true that jake has another love interest

6. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Yay for this two-part episode on Monday and on Tusday:beer:
    I can't wait for it...and I'm glad they decided to do it...one day and the day after.

Horatio getting arrested yeah...it's boring...but we could see him resolving things alone....without Eric or Calleigh or any other member of the team:rolleyes:

So it looks like Calleigh could get kindnapped also at the end of "Ambush" or Horatio gets arrested at the end of it:eek:
    Plus it looks more clear why they kidnap Calleigh, why tehy kidnap her and nobody else....because of the website.

I totally agree with you calleighandjake

and hahaguy where did you hear it???:confused:

7. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Wow this show is actually going to do continuity one ep after the other :eek: Someone pinch me!! I knew this already, but seriously, it is about time they did a little continuity.

As for H getting arrested.....DRAMA!:rolleyes: Had enough of that for a lifetime where he is concerned.

8. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

OMG I can't belive what I just wrote....yeah...this is continuity:eek:.
    I'm definetly dying after this deadly combination...CSI:Miami and continuity.

Is that true that Jake has another love interest....now I'm curious...although I've never heard it before hahaguy told it:confused:

Last edited: Mar 15, 2008
  9. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

I've never heard it but, you know, we haven't seen Jake since Stand your Ground for his little "lying to Calleigh and put her in trouble" problem. Never mess with Calleigh Duquesne!

10. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Yeah I know but still I think it's kinda ridiculous not to put him in an episode like "All in"....I mean it is the best occasion for a developement in this triangle....if they don't disfruit it...when will they have another occasion like this? :rolleyes:

11. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

I know. But maybe this can be a development. He's never here when Calleigh needs him but there's always someone else...:devil: Who was there to hug her when she was too shaken even to talk after being chased two men in a car who wanted to kill her? I' saying anything...

12. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Well to me if they had to put Calleigh in that person's arm....well It would be more realistic to put Jake in the episode and then make him screw up ;).
    This is, to me, not giving him any opportunity....but still it's my opinion:)
    It's unrealistic.

and Btw he helped her in the end....she had to thank him if she had her job back :rolleyes:

Last edited: Mar 15, 2008
  13. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

We don't know what happened in the meanwhile. This actually pissed me off. We saw them argue, Calleigh upset, then Eric told her about Jake's help in the investigation and then...and then?:confused:
    Are they still together? Was she still mad at him? Let us know, for God's sake!:scream:
    We can't guess anything if we don't know what happen. uff

End of the explotion...:guffaw:

14. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

That's why I'm mad but I'm pretty sure they're still together

end of the explosion:guffaw::guffaw:

15. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

Ok, let's wait and see. Milanese. God, we are both italian and we are speaking english. We are fool!!!:guffaw:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.